Facial Changes From Taking Propecia

DGARCIA694

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, just an update. It's been just over 3 months since i stopped finasteride. The blueness and dark circles dissipated almost immediately, however the fat loss under my eyes is exactly the same, and perhaps even a little worse. Really fucked off.

Nextjohns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys try going to the gym and raising your T. You might be low T, combined with low dht (from the finasteride.) Also your body does need to adjust and get used to it. I have no facial issues now.

DGARCIA694

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys try going to the gym and raising your T. You might be low T, combined with low dht (from the finasteride.) Also your body does need to adjust and get used to it. I have no facial issues now.

How long did it take you to recover?

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
look at this before and after.

heart shape face > propecia and hairtransplant > hamster face

if you havent noticed a lot of guys lose their jawlines on propecia and then grow beards to mask them. same thing happened to me. i'm attaching a before and after of my jawline since starting propecia in my next post

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,330

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
look at this before and after.

heart shape face > propecia and hairtransplant > hamster face

if you havent noticed a lot of guys lose their jawlines on propecia and then grow beards to mask them. same thing happened to me. i'm attaching a before and after of my jawline since starting propecia in my next post

Lmfao you guys are nuts but definitely post this before and after

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
before and after. that's a cool day and half on propecia for me! instant bloating / less visible jawline. my lips were bigger. my under eye area was grayer and puffier. my skin dried. messing with your hormones = aging yourself at least a decade. i've always been on the same diet. i just have so minor thinning in the front and temples i'm a Norwood 2/2.5 but i always had beautiful curly hair. but no jawline = as bad as no hair. i'm not sure what to do. i'm 28. if this were happening at 40, i wouldn't care as much i imagine. i'm professionally good looking so i notice these things bc they would be pointed out to me otherwise by bookers/casting directors/my agent. i'm not sure whether other guys are just in denial (like the short baldies you see at the gym hoping for miracles) or they are just insensitive to visual changes beyond the "i look different"

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    366.1 KB · Views: 845
  • unnamed-1.png
    unnamed-1.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 867

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
before and after. that's a cool day and half on propecia for me! instant bloating / less visible jawline. my lips were bigger. my under eye area was grayer and puffier. my skin dried. messing with your hormones = aging yourself at least a decade. i've always been on the same diet. i just have so minor thinning in the front and temples i'm a Norwood 2/2.5 but i always had beautiful curly hair. but no jawline = as bad as no hair. i'm not sure what to do. i'm 28. if this were happening at 40, i wouldn't care as much i imagine. i'm professionally good looking so i notice these things bc they would be pointed out to me otherwise by bookers/casting directors/my agent. i'm not sure whether other guys are just in denial (like the short baldies you see at the gym hoping for miracles) or they are just insensitive to visual changes beyond the "i look different"

You're a f*****g insane retard. You don't even look like you're past norwood 2 either. Body dysmorphia.

And by the way you're not even good looking either. See a psychiatrist

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a f*****g insane retard. You don't even look like you're past norwood 2 either. Body dysmorphia.

And by the way you're not even good looking either. See a psychiatrist
ok i hope youre right! but let's see what other people think. i'm trying to have a sense of humor about all of this, but part of my job requires looking a certain way. also i'm trying present my own data for you and other people to decide. i'm not trying to engage with anyone with hostility. i sincerely wish everyone the best with his struggle, and i'm jealous of you if you are able to take this drug without sides. sincerely

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok i hope youre right! but let's see what other people think. i'm trying to have a sense of humor about all of this, but part of my job requires looking a certain way. also i'm trying present my own data for you and other people to decide. i'm not trying to engage with anyone with hostility. i sincerely wish everyone the best with his struggle, and i'm jealous of you if you are able to take this drug without sides. sincerely

You will have no sides either luckily. You'll be fine they're overstated by people who are clueless.

Tokato

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not really sure about dht's role in the skin, but from your experience it sounds kind of contradictory. I've read about dht destroying fat layer in skin while estrogen helping to creat it ... you even said it yourself that "face is getting round" or something. So how can fat layer under eyes dissapear while the other layers are being created?

It was even hypothesized that the fat layer helps hair growth. Not sure about that one though.

Overall the change is so miniscule that how much fat you have yourself, how much salt, sugar and other stuff you eat makes much bigger difference. I would even dare to say that the underlayer of fat is good for your skin, cause it's not like your regular fat.

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not really sure about dht's role in the skin, but from your experience it sounds kind of contradictory. I've read about dht destroying fat layer in skin while estrogen helping to creat it ... you even said it yourself that "face is getting round" or something. So how can fat layer under eyes dissapear while the other layers are being created?

It was even hypothesized that the fat layer helps hair growth. Not sure about that one though.

Overall the change is so miniscule that how much fat you have yourself, how much salt, sugar and other stuff you eat makes much bigger difference. I would even dare to say that the underlayer of fat is good for your skin, cause it's not like your regular fat.

everyone agrees though that a round face = less attractive, right?

Tokato

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone agrees though that a round face = less attractive, right?
no?
what do you mean by round face, estrogen may only help create some little fat under skin, if any. Your jaw does not dissapear, your chin does not dissapear, you think that's the only thing that differentiate us? Man, at least get some info. If fat was all there is to it, then everyone who is even slightly overweight would look like a woman.
If you don't like it, don't use finas and hit the gym, just beat it. It's not like I've ever cared about how attractive you are anyway.

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
no?
what do you mean by round face, estrogen may only help create some little fat under skin, if any. Your jaw does not dissapear, your chin does not dissapear, you think that's the only thing that differentiate us? Man, at least get some info. If fat was all there is to it, then everyone who is even slightly overweight would look like a woman.
If you don't like it, don't use finas and hit the gym, just beat it. It's not like I've ever cared about how attractive you are anyway.

i mean, i posted before and after photos where my jaw looks less pronounced. i'm trying to figure out whether it was the propecia that did it. i might be allergic to the drug or its endocrine disruption could have thrown off my face. look at my photos. also in the photos i posted of bradley cooper his face went from heart shaped to round and bloated. people with round faces rarely photograph well are usually less attractive. i'm trying to present images as data. i see marked differences. i feel like most scientists arent sensitive enough to notice subtle side effects which can actually be really detrimental to people. everyone takes propecia bc they want to have more hair and be more attractive. it just seems quite tragic and ironic if it gives you hair but then takes away your jawline. lol

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

Your face literally looks the same.

The light and distance between the camera are also a little different; I can make myself look like a Chad Thundercock or a Beta Ben (aka a different person) just depending on those 2 factors.

Last edited:

DGARCIA694

My Regimen
Reaction score
no?
Tokato it is clear you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Please do not post anymore.

DGARCIA694

My Regimen
Reaction score

It looks like your eyes have sunken. Jaws looks the same.

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like your eyes have sunken. Jaws looks the same.
Cool, you're right about the lighting, but my lips swelled too. I definitely looked like I was having an allergic reaction. Maybe it was to something else though. Also you can't deny that in those pics of Bradley cooper he def had a hair transplant and his face looks fat as as f***. Maybe he had a rough night drinking or had some crazy salty food but I was noticing a pattern when I googled prominent guys who had hair transplants and probably were on propecia. They had often lost the bone structure in their face. Try googling Jeremy Piven hair transplant too. Increased estrogen could def give you hamster face or that's what people on the web say !