Facial Changes From Taking Propecia

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lower levels of DHT and higher levels of estrogen will have an impact sooner or later. Just look at the dutasteride twins experiment, one is babyfaced with hair, other is more rugged but balding. Pic your poison.

twin-brothers-hair-loss.jpg

Tokato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tokato it is clear you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Please do not post anymore.
why would i not post? just because you asked me? do I look like a genie in a bottle that makes your wish come true? try harder

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lower levels of DHT and higher levels of estrogen will have an impact sooner or later. Just look at the dutasteride twins experiment, one is babyfaced with hair, other is more rugged but balding. Pic your poison.

View attachment 65074

Pick your Poison? The dutasteride twin looks aesthetically superior in every measurable manner. The non dutasteride twin even looks to have thinner skin around eyes and cheek. Dutas twin even has a stronger jaw, shoulders are more square... He looks way more masculine. The extra T from dutas is doing this guy a world of good when compared to the control.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 65074

I think it's important to remember that not all identical twins look EXACTLY the same (very close but not exactly). There were twins that I went to high school with; although they looked very very similar, there were a few slight facial differences that you could tell them apart by (e.g., the one seemed to have a ever so slightly bigger nose). So I don't think we should blame the dutasteride. Diet could also play a major factor.

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pick your Poison? The dutasteride twin looks aesthetically superior in every measurable manner. The non dutasteride twin even looks to have thinner skin around eyes and cheek. Dutas twin even has a stronger jaw, shoulders are more square... He looks way more masculine. The extra T from dutas is doing this guy a world of good when compared to the control.
i mean, i agree, but they are both unattractive. one just has hair

abcdefg

Reaction score
i mean, i agree, but they are both unattractive. one just has hair

I dont know I think the twin with all his hair looks worlds better then the other one. Which just goes to show how big a difference it makes. I bet if you took a poll of which one gets ID more often its the one with hair because he looks younger

telexfromyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know I think the twin with all his hair looks worlds better then the other one. Which just goes to show how big a difference it makes. I bet if you took a poll of which one gets ID more often its the one with hair because he looks younger
yeah, no youre right, i'm just saying it would be a better ad for the drug if they had picked attractive twins. no one wants to identify with a sad guppy looking dude.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. Baldcel has a more rugged, less neoteoneous look. Shoulder span seems similar.

But in any case, I would like to know if any other parts of his body got feminized due having 12 year old korean tier levels of DHT. Genital tissue, belly fat, etc. Not to mention who has better orgasms and hardons, bigger loads etc.

Anyway, both incels. Bone law etc.