f*** YOU ALL - DR TAKASHI TSUJI UPDATE

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok then wait for histogen and tissuse, stemson is not far away from human trials
they didnt confrim that anywhere. i really doubt their trials will begin within the next 2-3 years (at least) and when the economy crash it will be delayed even more and maybe even thrown out

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This, you're also not going to be able to fly without the sterilizing Jew vaxx and anyone who trade their balls for hair is a moron.

Here's what you need to do:

Get on and stay on the big three.

Get a transplant

Augment that with Follica when it comes out

Switch to Breezula in place of the big three when it comes out in 2021

That's what you have to work with and will have for the future. By 2025 at the absolute latest, most of you are going to be out of a job, out of a house, and forced to live in a high-rise on a UBI with "beyond meat" beef to eat and that's after the hyper inflation and sh*t has hit.

Hair cloning is a waste to be dreaming about.
hair cloning is only realistic for the next generation. we will be the last generation of bald people. People born after year 2010 will have cure nd wont be bald. unless you clone your thick pubic hair follicles and densely implant into scalp

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair cloning is only realistic for the next generation. we will be the last generation of bald people. People born after year 2010 will have cure nd wont be bald. unless you clone your thick pubic hair follicles and densely implant into scalp
said someone in 1990, 2000 and 2010 too..Tsuji was the only possible guy and he screwed it

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People born after 2010 are going to be living in absolute poverty.
not really. people born in 2010in western country will all be middle class. rarely, will there be those who make lots o fmoney (besides lucky outliers who strike big in private sector jobs). All doctors, IT, teaching job will pay around same salaries because every job is becoming part of huge government public sector. you can see in Canada (declining capacitation rates for doctors, teachers getting paid same as nurses etc.., bus drivers making the same wage as nurses). government is growing so huge in every country of the west on right and left wing sides in its own ways

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume you were asleep all of 2020.

The middle class is being wiped out.
how is middle class wiped out? only people harmed were the wealthy private independent business owners who were forced to close and land owners who didn't get rent payments to pay mortgages. those people have to pay for all the stimulus payments. . the ultra rich 1% is fine because those big corporation are essential and their lobbying dollars come helpful to stay open. I'm 19 and I got $5000 payment in Canada ($1250 every month for 4 month) because I am student. i didn't even need that money i live with my parent. people who arent student got $2000 for 8 months+

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a lost cause, child.
i know even stupid people from my school who work jobs in government that pay 30+ dollar/hr. but in these jobs its hard to get higher wage throughout your life. you just get paid the same. but in canada Chinese and indian are taking every professional level job and now white people are addicted to opioids and are struggling

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think we are going to die being bald? We are gonna be last bald generation? Hmm. If you are 60 years old it might be hard to use hair cloning but still there is a chance. What about if you are 30? There is a huge chance to be ' repaired'.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys in their 60s get hair transplants all the time. It's quite normal.

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think we are going to die being bald? We are gonna be last bald generation? Hmm. If you are 60 years old it might be hard to use hair cloning but still there is a chance. What about if you are 30? There is a huge chance to be ' repaired'.
I don’t think even when I’m thirty because it will cost so much and it won’t reach Canada. Our health care system is sh*t

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
old people look better with hair
Yeah hair give so much confidence. If you have fit body and full head of hear... do you wanna marry one girl or you wanna travel the whole world and be with different girls your whole life

if you are bald you don’t wanna do anything so you have to become introverted and married because you lose too much sex appeal

Ivi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think even when I’m thirty because it will cost so much and it won’t reach Canada. Our health care system is sh*t
If u are really want to get back your hair as me it doesn't matter if it reaches your country or you have to move somewhere. Price might be a problem. At the beghining it would be very expensive but after some time I think there would be possibility to make it for someone like us.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason I think aging can be reversed this century is if we reach AGI and then eventually the singularity.

Artificial intelligence will change the game completely.

Also funny enough, I think reversing the aging process may actually be easier than reversing baldness. For example look at David Sinclair's work with epigenetic reprogramming. We can already revert cells back to a youthful state. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2975-4

Rubicant112

My Regimen
Reaction score
They’ve already “cured” aging. Telomere elongation using hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason I think aging can be reversed this century is if we reach AGI and then eventually the singularity.

Artificial intelligence will change the game completely.

Also funny enough, I think reversing the aging process may actually be easier than reversing baldness. For example look at David Sinclair's work with epigenetic reprogramming. We can already revert cells back to a youthful state. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2975-4
Yeah, but we probably do not need AGI for that. Atm the AGI concept is mainly hype