f*** YOU ALL - DR TAKASHI TSUJI UPDATE

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

30. Oktober 2020 Nachrichten:

Our recent studies provided a proof of concept regarding fully functional regeneration of tissues and organs, such as teeth, hair follicles, secretory glands and the IOS, that mimic the developmental processes of organogenesis.

Tension-released skin was obtained from the resection of a part of contracted skin and included both epidermis and dermis, the reduction of interfollicular spaces, and vertical rearrangement of hair follicle compared with normal skin

In skin development, tissue tension is known to regulate the cell alignment of epidermal keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts through the combination with ECM fibres and appendages such as hair follicles and align with skin tension direction, which is called Langar’s cleavage line

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Our recent studies provided a proof of concept regarding fully functional regeneration of tissues and organs, such as teeth, hair follicles, secretory glands and the IOS, that mimic the developmental processes of organogenesis.

Tension-released skin was obtained from the resection of a part of contracted skin and included both epidermis and dermis, the reduction of interfollicular spaces, and vertical rearrangement of hair follicle compared with normal skin

In skin development, tissue tension is known to regulate the cell alignment of epidermal keratinocytes and dermal fibroblasts through the combination with ECM fibres and appendages such as hair follicles and align with skin tension direction, which is called Langar’s cleavage line

Great, update us back in 20 years or so, when this became a reality, punk.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its incredible what L'Oreal can do for their own research, but it also gives an insight in how long R&D takes. And that is only for "In house research" (don't know if they sell out of their skin models)

In the early 1980s, one of our young biologists managed to reconstruct the first human epidermis.
Since then, almost a dozen more complex skin tissue models have emerged in our laboratories: from the first reconstructed epidermis in 1983, followed by a pigmented one in 1994, to full skin (epidermis + dermis) in 1986 and with immune function in 2006, to — more recently — photo-aged skin or skin with modular regenerative potential in 2007 and Asian skin in 2010.

These tissue models are fantastic tools for modeling different physiological functions of the skin, such as its ability to pigment or renew itself, in order to better understand it. They are also remarkable assets for predicting complex phenomena such as allergy or skin irritation. Finally, they play a key role in demonstrating the efficacy of active ingredients. - L'Oreal

And with the thought about L'Oreal also do bio/3d/4d printing, then we know there is some development out there still. But its takes decades. And that isn't even FDA approved as far as i know.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

• Received06 March 2020
  • Accepted09 October 2020
  • Published30 October 2020
This paper was received couple of months previosly. It is not something new from him.

Poppyburner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm planning on living forever :cool:
Death's supposed inevitability is merely an unscientific pessimistic presumption.

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weil du kleiner Hurensohn @jan miedza es ja so witzig findest, dass Tsuji anscheinend gescheitert ist - du dreckige Missgeburt - habe ich nun eine traurige Nachricht für dich du Schwanz:

TSUJI FILED THIS PATENT ON 08.04.2020 FOR HIS HAIRLOSS CURE (he left Organ Technologies on 01.04.2020)

I WISH ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE HAPPY ABOUT A POTENTIAL FAIL OF TSUJI THE BEST FOR THEIR LIFE = THEIR DEATH !!!

Last edited:

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck to Tsuji, to you too, less venom and more reasons to smile

halt einfach dein scheiß Maul du dreckiges Forum-Opfer. Lass dich von folliclethought oder diesem YoungJet-Schwanzlutscher in dein ausgeleiertes Arschloch ficken und verpiss dich von hier.

Du HURENSOHN !

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i said? only the truth, facts, accept that and stop writre stupidity
accept it yourself and stop writing the same thing over and over again 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. wait for someone to tell you otherwise? you're on all the forums, you're a mentally ill person who can't get over the fact that you have to wait the rest of your life to have some hair. go to a professional so that your life is less miserable than it is now, crying on all the forums

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem with you is that you get excited by Tsuji and others who clone hair, and cloning is 50 years away, not for our generation
I am a thin diffuse, I have hair all over my head, only the crown is affected. Believe me, with tsuji I would solve practically nothing, the?refore I was not enthusiastic but I would have liked him or other companies to achieve it. What is really annoying is having to read the desperate cries of people like you (37 years old) repeating the same thing and not accepting that they are bald and that their life depends on it. if you think nothing will come of it, go away. if you think everything will fail, go away. if you are not curious about possible advances, go away. leave us alone and I advise you to go back to a professional for your mental health.

the administrators, where are they

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
the problem with you is that you get excited by Tsuji and others who clone hair, and cloning is 50 years away, not for our generation
You don't realize that you have mental problem? Repeating the same sh*t over and and over again like celebrating every potential bad news with no self gain from these news. Staying on new research forum 24 hours but think that a cure will be 50 years later. A reasonable person should have left here and lost interest in news about hair loss cure if he does think that it's not gonna happen soon. So actually you have hope because what you say contradicts what you act and it makes you such a miserable person.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
halt einfach dein scheiß Maul du dreckiges Forum-Opfer. Lass dich von folliclethought oder diesem YoungJet-Schwanzlutscher in dein ausgeleiertes Arschloch ficken und verpiss dich von hier.

Du HURENSOHN !
Are you upset or is this just some sexual fantasy of yours?

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. They've made progress, and solved the inductivity problem that was thought to be the last big hurdle. Apparently they hit some unexpected snags after that, but that doesn't take away the progress they made. It just means they have more challenges to overcome than they thought. Each challenge overcome brings us one step closer, even if we get to the top of the staircase only to realize the is another flight of stairs at the top.
they said/thought they solved the inductivity problem. once they started pre clinical studies in 2018 they may have found out that in reality they were much more far behind than they thought.