f*** YOU ALL - DR TAKASHI TSUJI UPDATE

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
12:59 A cdb.riken.jp-Public information on the purpose and method of using samples and information due to revision of medical research guidelines-RIKEN-For those who are conducting in the organ guidance research team Regarding medical research, in order to cooperate in providing samples-information, etc. for these researches, medical institutions, etc. will explain the research purpose, research outline, etc. in writing, and conduct the research after obtaining their consent. We carry out (called informed outlet). These studies are conducted based on the "Ethical Guidelines for Medical Research for Humans" established by the government. By disclosing information on the research being conducted to everyone who cooperates based on these guidelines, we will provide information (publication) on samples and what kind of research the information is used for, and provide information on samples, etc. To provide an opportunity for consent to those who wish to stop cooperating in research or do not want to use their analysis data, records, etc. regarding consent for provision and use. It will be public information (opt-out). Please contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the following changes in the research plan. Update date (approval date) / Approval number 2020/10/28 / Kobe 1 2020-02 (2) Research subject name Purpose of additional analysis research opt-out for storage of hair property analysis data and establishment of hair diagnosis method It is related to outsourcing the analysis of the data acquired so far to your key walker in order to promote the research. 1 Sample-Purpose of use and method of use of information The research data acquired by the research of the Hair Diagnosis Consortium will be stored and analyzed for return to society as research results (until March 31, 2022). In this research, data analysis is outsourced to Open Key Walker, but personally identifiable information is never provided, and data is moved by electronic distribution. 2 Samples to be used or provided-Items of information The information to be used is the data information obtained as a result of analyzing the provided hair and the questionnaire information regarding the provided health information. No personally identifiable data will be provided. 3 User range Outsource to Keywalker Co., Ltd. as an outsourcer for data analysis. Specimen-Responsible for information management Person in charge: RIKEN Center for Biosystems Research, Organ Induction Research Team, Team Leader Takashi Tsuji 5 Withdrawal of consent It is possible to withdraw consent at any time, and it is not possible to withdraw consent. You will not benefit. Immediately after the consent is withdrawn, the samples and collected data will be discarded, but if the research results have already been published in a treatise, etc., it may not be possible to discard them. 6 Withdrawal of consent and inquiries Takashi Tsuji, Organ Induction Research Team, RIKEN Center for Biosystems Biosciences e-mail tsujilab [at] riken.jp When making inquiries by email, replace [at] with @ Please ABRIR EN 6

It's related to the "Hair Diagnostics Consortium". Nothing to do with cloning, or even "trials" - it looks like they want to build a database of hair information and basically are asking people to provide hair samples.

At the end of 2017, a group of businesses that agreed with Tsuji’s ideas formed the “Hair Diagnostic Consortium” to develop a hair diagnostics project involving 10 different laboratories in RIKEN, with participation by 21 firms and organizations. The initial goal is to build a database by collecting the hair health data of 10,000 people in two years, with the aim of the social implementation of health services and disease diagnosis by hair diagnostics. “By developing systems for hair diagnostics and giving individuals accurate health indicators, we can then head off diseases by utilizing health services based on scientific evidence,” Tsuji says. “The goal is to help people stay healthy longer, and thereby bring about a society where people enjoy healthy, long lives.”

Let's face it guys, if it was clinical trails of hair cloning it would be all over the news, we wouldn't need to find it on some obscure webpage in japanese.

As I already said, Tsuji moved on from hair cloning and is focusing on other things.

(Don't be mad at me for stating that, it's not my fault and I'm disappointed as much as everyone else)

Last edited:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's related to the "Hair Diagnostics Consortium". Nothing to do with cloning, or even "trials" - it looks like they want to build a database of hair information and basically are asking people to provide hair samples.

At the end of 2017, a group of businesses that agreed with Tsuji’s ideas formed the “Hair Diagnostic Consortium” to develop a hair diagnostics project involving 10 different laboratories in RIKEN, with participation by 21 firms and organizations. The initial goal is to build a database by collecting the hair health data of 10,000 people in two years, with the aim of the social implementation of health services and disease diagnosis by hair diagnostics. “By developing systems for hair diagnostics and giving individuals accurate health indicators, we can then head off diseases by utilizing health services based on scientific evidence,” Tsuji says. “The goal is to help people stay healthy longer, and thereby bring about a society where people enjoy healthy, long lives.”

Let's face it guys, if it was clinical trails of hair cloning it would be all over the news, we wouldn't need to find it on some obscure webpage in japanese.

As I already said, Tsuji moved on from hair cloning and is focusing on other things.

(Don't be mad at me for stating that, it's not my fault and I'm disappointed as much as everyone else)
I'm not upset, I just translated.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
The initial goal is to build a database by collecting the hair health data of 10,000 people in two years, with the aim of the social implementation of health services and disease diagnosis by hair diagnostics.
Very interesting issue, with this data all resolved, seriously

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you are saying. If it takes Follica more than ten years to deliver a glorified microneedle procedure, imagine how long the journey for hair cloning will be, also considering that in the case of hair cloning you still don't have the technology

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1608324150747.png

FINALLY the big TAKASHI TSUJI UPDATE 2020 we have all been waiting for !!! :)

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, I still can't read Japanese... a proper translation would be great

(1994). What is the research result at 1T? In the case of bone transplantation for Tsuji autologous disease patients, if the transplantation type of the person receiving the treatment and the donor do not match, a transgression reaction will occur. If it is a monopod twin, it will match perfectly, but if it is a parent and child, it will not match because it is a stranger. Even brothers and sisters have a one-quarter chance of matching, and Japanese people are basically outsourced by inflows from three directions: north, south, and China, so if there are 200,000 donor banks, 90 % Is said to be able to cover. However, in the case of the United States, it is multi-ethnic, so it is said that the probability of finding a donor is about 1 in 2 million. In the case of bone transplantation, a hole is made in the pelvis of the donor, 500 ml of bone preparation fluid including which hematopoietic stem is removed, and the bone fluid is transplanted from the blood of the arm to a loved one. Just do it. Then, the hematopoietic trunk subnumber is wise, and he himself reaches the "bone area" where the cradle is. I know where I should be. Hematopoietic stem follicles are also abundant in the baby's blood, the severing hall (blood in the new board). If we assume that about 1 million children are born in a year, we will have 1 million different libraries. The Japanese said that if they had 200,000 donors, they could cover 90%, but one million blood breaks in a year can be collected without pain, but they are thrown away. However, the amount of slaughter was small and could only be transferred to children weighing up to 0 kg. Therefore, I was conducting research on the concept of "follicle medicine," which increases the number of hematopoietic stem accessory cells, creates a library, concatenates and stores them, and delivers them to the patients who need them when they need them. This is what we call "regenerative medicine." Protect and nurture hematopoietic trunks in the bones. There are cells that look like a cradle. Reproduce the culture method in which hematopoietic stem cells are inherited in vitro. I found a cradle fossil and put hematopoietic stem cells on it. Then, hematopoietic stem cells increased more than 100 o'clock in the culture that was opened for 1-2 weeks. Based on the results of this research, in 2003, the Tokai University School of Medicine led to the world's first in-vivo-enhanced hematopoietic stem transplantation. However, major manufacturing companies are based on research centered on so-called "comfort (low molecular weight compounds)", and are based on development such as ethical issues such as using spores collected from humans and infection listers. I didn't get it. JT is no exception, and there was a decision not to work as a company, so I began to think that I would like to establish a new treatment method with a laboratory at the university and commercialize it. At the university, what kind of research is done is one of the largest number of researchers, so you can do free research. My research and development is not so much research on academic medical biology as research on "helping people" and "making people happy", and taking on the challenge of completely new research. , It is an important belief to bring it to the treatment of patients. The Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo University of Science gave me an opportunity to realize this dream. The beginning of the body is only two cells Around this time, a new interdisciplinary area called "regenerative medicine" was beginning to form. Research and development of the first-generation regenerative medicine has begun, and like the hematopoietic trunk transplantation, the deputy superintendent of the tissue trunk was collected and transferred to a bad place in pieces. And from around 2000, research on "tissue regeneration", which is the second generation of regenerative medicine, had just begun. In our body, accessory follicles of the same vesicle type are connected side by side to form a "tissue". In an era when cell sheet science, which increases cells to make two-dimensional sheets, was the only station for structural regeneration, I used the small ring area.

I don't feel any value in my research. Therefore, I decided to challenge the most difficult three-dimensional organ (vessel) regeneration as the next generation of regenerative medicine. "Line device" refers to the internal theory of the chest and the toribe, and is correctly called "the official". Not only internal organs such as eaves and wild weaves, but also eyes, teeth, hairs that create hair, and originals, which are three-dimensionally arranged by multiple follicles and express one function, are called "organs". Until then, many researchers had been challenging the development of artificial test instruments for decades. However, what worked well was the core wire as a pump and the field as a quick-passer, which are the theorists who perform physical functions. Most of the shadow officials (Kanki) did not have any artificial organs from research to practical use because they work to produce subpocalypse, nerve function, this rumon, and bioactive substances. When cells are taken out, they become disjointed units. The tissue is a two-dimensional sheet formed by one type of vesicles. For example, in the skin, the surface and the true accessory vesicles are connected side by side. The government is a three-dimensional structure, which contains multiple types of functional cells. It is connected to peripheral translocation such as nutrition by blood vessels, difficulty in luck, and regulation by nerves, and there are fine-woven stem cells inside, and when the cells become old, new cells are "supplied by stem cells and autonomous for life." Building a government is similar to building a building. For example, weaving has one healthy side of the cell per gram. If you try to make a large organ, one million It's like building a building with more than one floor, and if you turn the room into a stem cell, you can't live without passages, upper and lower main roads, electricity, and communication networks to the genres of the one million-story building. That's right, the same is true for the five officials. Even now that life science is high, we can shave and make something suitable for the place. Our body is the same. We have lungs and strength in the chest. The production part has a digestive system. The skin has hair follicles, skin movement lines, and sweat wisteria. This occurs in the newborn period. The first developmental activity is to cover only two types of cells, the surface. According to the position information of the superior stem cell and the stem-editing superintendent that backs it, the cells communicate with each other to identify the organ primordia (species) that are the source of the organ. The development of the two types of stem cells is common to almost all and all follow location information. Again, this is the reaction of two adjacent cells, like a village society, which is the principle of life. Then, it is our research philosophy. If you think so, if you arrange these two small pieces correctly and make seeds of organs, the rest will be transplanted to the living body and the body will grow. Even that study had been filled for thirty years, but even that approach awaited the national opening of three-dimensional collateral placement. For tooth regeneration by the organ-based method. Based on a solid basic research that is novel worldwide, it will be blackened to the clinical response layer. Therefore, in government regenerative medicine, the regenerative medicine of life, which is related to life and death, is regenerated. It is also important, but first of all, in order to enhance solid basic research, we will realize "regenerative medicine for everyone" that is close to the body surface and is not related to life or death but enriches many people, and the social foundation of organ regeneration. I thought it was important to make. So I decided to start researching the regeneration of the south and hair follicles. It is a three-dimensional place for accessory vesicles, even though it creates the organ primordium that is the basis of the organ. Two types of stem cells, deviant epithelial and practicable, should be used. Think of the accessory follicles as ping-pong balls, using 100,000 of each of the two types of stems and follicles to assemble them so that they develop into the organs correctly. For 30 years all over the world, various studies have been carried out, such as opening paravesicles in scaffolding materials and precipitating cells to make okame, but there was no stable way to develop them. We spent more than three years researching how to assemble it, and the technology that was created as a result of various trials and adjustments is the "adjutant army basic law" that creates the seeds that form the basis of the adjutant. In the organ primordium method, about 100,000 high-density high-grade stem cells are placed in a sticky body called collagen, and then the practicing stem cells are subjected to high-quality, high-grade stem cell aggregation ends. When it is brought into close contact with the cells, these stem cells come into contact with each other at the cell density in the living body, and the resolution is improved. Collagen is not a scaffold for cells, but it externally links superior and interstitial stem cells, induces direct communication of accessory vesicles, and creates the same environment as when it occurs in vivo. .. The pictures and hair organ primordiums created by this method are splendidly generated in the living body, and a big plaque on how to assemble disjointed cells qualitatively I have long been interested in the regeneration of eaves. Was there. However, when the eaves, which is an important wire, is taken out, the animals die immediately. It was not suitable for the model of research. The first organs I noticed were paintings and hair follicles. Since the songs and hair are not related to life or death, it is easy to build an animal model, and you can see how well it works and how many issues you have. Another starting point is industrialization. Regenerative medicine in Japan began with helping patients who had no treatment. However, the number of patients is small, and not only is the national medical expenses negatively affected, but the industrialization is not sufficient to cover the high medical expenses with insurance. In fact, this Japanese policy has been able to overcome any three-dimensional structure even after 18 years, and has played a human short car through. I can't get it. This research result was extremely successful in 2007.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(1994). What is the research result at 1T? In the case of bone transplantation for Tsuji autologous disease patients, if the transplantation type of the person receiving the treatment and the donor do not match, a transgression reaction will occur. If it is a monopod twin, it will match perfectly, but if it is a parent and child, it will not match because it is a stranger. Even brothers and sisters have a one-quarter chance of matching, and Japanese people are basically outsourced by inflows from three directions: north, south, and China, so if there are 200,000 donor banks, 90 % Is said to be able to cover. However, in the case of the United States, it is multi-ethnic, so it is said that the probability of finding a donor is about 1 in 2 million. In the case of bone transplantation, a hole is made in the pelvis of the donor, 500 ml of bone preparation fluid including which hematopoietic stem is removed, and the bone fluid is transplanted from the blood of the arm to a loved one. Just do it. Then, the hematopoietic trunk subnumber is wise, and he himself reaches the "bone area" where the cradle is. I know where I should be. Hematopoietic stem follicles are also abundant in the baby's blood, the severing hall (blood in the new board). If we assume that about 1 million children are born in a year, we will have 1 million different libraries. The Japanese said that if they had 200,000 donors, they could cover 90%, but one million blood breaks in a year can be collected without pain, but they are thrown away. However, the amount of slaughter was small and could only be transferred to children weighing up to 0 kg. Therefore, I was conducting research on the concept of "follicle medicine," which increases the number of hematopoietic stem accessory cells, creates a library, concatenates and stores them, and delivers them to the patients who need them when they need them. This is what we call "regenerative medicine." Protect and nurture hematopoietic trunks in the bones. There are cells that look like a cradle. Reproduce the culture method in which hematopoietic stem cells are inherited in vitro. I found a cradle fossil and put hematopoietic stem cells on it. Then, hematopoietic stem cells increased more than 100 o'clock in the culture that was opened for 1-2 weeks. Based on the results of this research, in 2003, the Tokai University School of Medicine led to the world's first in-vivo-enhanced hematopoietic stem transplantation. However, major manufacturing companies are based on research centered on so-called "comfort (low molecular weight compounds)", and are based on development such as ethical issues such as using spores collected from humans and infection listers. I didn't get it. JT is no exception, and there was a decision not to work as a company, so I began to think that I would like to establish a new treatment method with a laboratory at the university and commercialize it. At the university, what kind of research is done is one of the largest number of researchers, so you can do free research. My research and development is not so much research on academic medical biology as research on "helping people" and "making people happy", and taking on the challenge of completely new research. , It is an important belief to bring it to the treatment of patients. The Faculty of Engineering, Tokyo University of Science gave me an opportunity to realize this dream. The beginning of the body is only two cells Around this time, a new interdisciplinary area called "regenerative medicine" was beginning to form. Research and development of the first-generation regenerative medicine has begun, and like the hematopoietic trunk transplantation, the deputy superintendent of the tissue trunk was collected and transferred to a bad place in pieces. And from around 2000, research on "tissue regeneration", which is the second generation of regenerative medicine, had just begun. In our body, accessory follicles of the same vesicle type are connected side by side to form a "tissue". In an era when cell sheet science, which increases cells to make two-dimensional sheets, was the only station for structural regeneration, I used the small ring area.

I don't feel any value in my research. Therefore, I decided to challenge the most difficult three-dimensional organ (vessel) regeneration as the next generation of regenerative medicine. "Line device" refers to the internal theory of the chest and the toribe, and is correctly called "the official". Not only internal organs such as eaves and wild weaves, but also eyes, teeth, hairs that create hair, and originals, which are three-dimensionally arranged by multiple follicles and express one function, are called "organs". Until then, many researchers had been challenging the development of artificial test instruments for decades. However, what worked well was the core wire as a pump and the field as a quick-passer, which are the theorists who perform physical functions. Most of the shadow officials (Kanki) did not have any artificial organs from research to practical use because they work to produce subpocalypse, nerve function, this rumon, and bioactive substances. When cells are taken out, they become disjointed units. The tissue is a two-dimensional sheet formed by one type of vesicles. For example, in the skin, the surface and the true accessory vesicles are connected side by side. The government is a three-dimensional structure, which contains multiple types of functional cells. It is connected to peripheral translocation such as nutrition by blood vessels, difficulty in luck, and regulation by nerves, and there are fine-woven stem cells inside, and when the cells become old, new cells are "supplied by stem cells and autonomous for life." Building a government is similar to building a building. For example, weaving has one healthy side of the cell per gram. If you try to make a large organ, one million It's like building a building with more than one floor, and if you turn the room into a stem cell, you can't live without passages, upper and lower main roads, electricity, and communication networks to the genres of the one million-story building. That's right, the same is true for the five officials. Even now that life science is high, we can shave and make something suitable for the place. Our body is the same. We have lungs and strength in the chest. The production part has a digestive system. The skin has hair follicles, skin movement lines, and sweat wisteria. This occurs in the newborn period. The first developmental activity is to cover only two types of cells, the surface. According to the position information of the superior stem cell and the stem-editing superintendent that backs it, the cells communicate with each other to identify the organ primordia (species) that are the source of the organ. The development of the two types of stem cells is common to almost all and all follow location information. Again, this is the reaction of two adjacent cells, like a village society, which is the principle of life. Then, it is our research philosophy. If you think so, if you arrange these two small pieces correctly and make seeds of organs, the rest will be transplanted to the living body and the body will grow. Even that study had been filled for thirty years, but even that approach awaited the national opening of three-dimensional collateral placement. For tooth regeneration by the organ-based method. Based on a solid basic research that is novel worldwide, it will be blackened to the clinical response layer. Therefore, in government regenerative medicine, the regenerative medicine of life, which is related to life and death, is regenerated. It is also important, but first of all, in order to enhance solid basic research, we will realize "regenerative medicine for everyone" that is close to the body surface and is not related to life or death but enriches many people, and the social foundation of organ regeneration. I thought it was important to make. So I decided to start researching the regeneration of the south and hair follicles. It is a three-dimensional place for accessory vesicles, even though it creates the organ primordium that is the basis of the organ. Two types of stem cells, deviant epithelial and practicable, should be used. Think of the accessory follicles as ping-pong balls, using 100,000 of each of the two types of stems and follicles to assemble them so that they develop into the organs correctly. For 30 years all over the world, various studies have been carried out, such as opening paravesicles in scaffolding materials and precipitating cells to make okame, but there was no stable way to develop them. We spent more than three years researching how to assemble it, and the technology that was created as a result of various trials and adjustments is the "adjutant army basic law" that creates the seeds that form the basis of the adjutant. In the organ primordium method, about 100,000 high-density high-grade stem cells are placed in a sticky body called collagen, and then the practicing stem cells are subjected to high-quality, high-grade stem cell aggregation ends. When it is brought into close contact with the cells, these stem cells come into contact with each other at the cell density in the living body, and the resolution is improved. Collagen is not a scaffold for cells, but it externally links superior and interstitial stem cells, induces direct communication of accessory vesicles, and creates the same environment as when it occurs in vivo. .. The pictures and hair organ primordiums created by this method are splendidly generated in the living body, and a big plaque on how to assemble disjointed cells qualitatively I have long been interested in the regeneration of eaves. Was there. However, when the eaves, which is an important wire, is taken out, the animals die immediately. It was not suitable for the model of research. The first organs I noticed were paintings and hair follicles. Since the songs and hair are not related to life or death, it is easy to build an animal model, and you can see how well it works and how many issues you have. Another starting point is industrialization. Regenerative medicine in Japan began with helping patients who had no treatment. However, the number of patients is small, and not only is the national medical expenses negatively affected, but the industrialization is not sufficient to cover the high medical expenses with insurance. In fact, this Japanese policy has been able to overcome any three-dimensional structure even after 18 years, and has played a human short car through. I can't get it. This research result was extremely successful in 2007.
Why is the man talking like he has already solved hair cloning

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's my man, thx