f*** Dutasteride. Crushing My Hairline (pics)

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do u know those red dots aren't new hair growth as opposed to where your hairline used to be.

Doesn't look too bad to me. Solid Norwood 1.5.

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The view is really too close to tell, but what I see looks fine. You don't need a norwood negative zero hairline like Eddie munster or Khabib.

latest?cb=20120420120118.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Khabib-1073699.jpg

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahah at the pace I’ve been going these past couple of months I’ll be worse off that that no time. Today was the worse shedding of my life at around 300. I mean I use to shed 100-150 and I laughed when people said they would shed 300 hairs in a day. I thought it was impossible no way anyone can shed that amount..... look at me now. Worst thing about it, I’ve been on finasteride and min for 18 months.....
Hair shedding is definitely not always hair loss in the long term though. My gf sheds a mouse from her head every time she showers and her hair is still thick as f***. Keep the faith.

Of course being a guy with minaturizing follicles won't help but you are far from beyond help. With a little luck you can reclaim a near full head of hair.

Reactions: KSA

djhype

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to keep fighting that’s for sure. I
hope spironolactone can do something and I get lucky and don’t get sides.

I also don’t know if min and finasteride are helping I feel as though that aren’t, as I never shed before treatment. Once I started these guys, boom.
Definitely one of the reasons I'm in no hurry to jump on either.

Maybe they are actually premature balding medications meant to give the hair transplant industry a boom

:D

tabletable

My Regimen
Reaction score
You started min a couple of weeks ago? From what Ive read its normal to have a shed during week 2-4. So that might be the reason your losing ground on the temples for now.

Keep fighting mate

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro, if you've been applying minoxidil since recently, thats going to shed you more than anything in this world.
I think we talked about this in PM, and the first thing you do is add topical minoxidil...

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well no joke i lost around 300 hairs today. Ever since starting duta 6 months ago my hair has been deteriorating quick. Shedding has been massive. I’m a week off duta. Ugh
You are freaking out and changing your protocol constantly. This will wreck your hair more than anything.
I still say that minoxidil is going to shed and wreck your hair more than dutasteride or finasteride would. I would drop those before you drop an anti-androgen.