extremely depressed about hair loss, compromised existence

sexxxy

Reaction score
Great for you if it doesn't affect you, but they still dumped you for your hair.

And they wouldn't have if you had a full head of hair. You would have been happy together and she would have been very sweet with you.

But this is the universe where you lost your hair unfortunately for you.

I understand your woes, i really do - and to an extent, you're right. I don't necessarily disagree with you, however my POV towards these women is different than yours and some other men. I don't even want to be with a woman who would dump me over my hair and it wouldn't matter if I had a full head of hair or whatever else the mainstream females find attractive. That's all I'm saying. Good riddance if they don't want me because of my hair - I don't care anymore, though I used to let it bug me in the past.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I don't understand why my profile picture isn't showing up in my posts...

sexxxy

Reaction score
Great for you but... and we're going in circles.

I've tried this coping strategy too, but I've realized I was kidding myself.

The truth is that these women are most likely good people, they just don't want a balding boyfriend.

Like you don't want a fat woman.

And who could blame them? There are plenty of guys with a full head of hair to choose from.

But tha'ts where you're wrong. A lot of men do have an attraction to fat women (whether if it's a fetish or if it has something to do with her personality) and the same is true for women who actually find bald men attractive. I'm not making this up as a coping strategy - believe me I'm waaay past coping lol. Feel free to disagree, but these are perceptions wrought from my experiences and many others I've spoken to.

I simply don't care for a woman who would place so much importance on hair, and if (from your perspective) all women were like that, then I'd be happier to stay single. Call it sad, but I'd be sadder to be stuck in a relationship with a girl who likes me for some superficial reason which is no different than marrying for money. I don't like being enslaved by anyone for sexual gratification.

I hope you find peace mate.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
abefore121206_191x350.jpg

No thanks.

Your loss if you can't see past a couple fat cells to recognize her inner beauty, her degree, and everything she has to offer.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's stop this negative or positive BS, shall we.

It does not matter, because reality will remain reality.

"These women don't deserve my attention!" is kind of a pathetic coping strategy.

You don't, it's the other way around, they wouldn't want you, because you're bald.

I know, it's unfair, and you can call them b****s if you want, but I don't see you giving that fat girl a chance.

You know what she's thinking, right? "Like I want to be with you, you don't deserve me!"

So much truth it makes my hair fall out....

- - - Updated - - -

abefore121206_191x350.jpg

No thanks.

Damn, look at all that obvious confidence. It's giving me an erection. /sarcam

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
But tha'ts where you're wrong. A lot of men do have an attraction to fat women (whether if it's a fetish or if it has something to do with her personality) and the same is true for women who actually find bald men attractive.

That much is true. As to what type of women and men we're talking about here specifically - that's a different matter.
And by that I mean their own level of attractiveness and number of options.

sexxxy

Reaction score
That much is true. As to what type of women and men we're talking about here specifically - that's a different matter.
And by that I mean their own level of attractiveness and number of options.

True, if the woman in particular is perceived as attractive by mainstream standards, which to some of us - like myself - is not the case for the most part. But then again, friends call me freaky ;)

And fetishes are not co-dependant on mainstream looks, for men anyway.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol and this is why women will never have trouble dating

there's always guy (who are usually white knights) like sexxy to worship even the nasty ones

sexxxy

Reaction score
lol and this is why women will never have trouble dating

there's always guy (who are usually white knights) like sexxy to worship even the nasty ones

I don't care about dating (but I guess you know me so well). I like what I like and if she doesn't like me then she can **** off. But whatever helps you sleep at night brother.

It's funny that you use the term white knight because it's something I"ve always stood against. Like I said, sleep tight.

Women never have trouble dating because you're so scared to be rejected, to the point of fearing your own hairloss, which gives them the power of choice. You ought to read your own comments to yourself 10 times over because I could call you the reason why women never have trouble in the dating world. You're the one that cares so much about your looks in order to please a women; tell me, would you rather date someone who coudln't give two ****s about you and only wanted your hair or your money over someone who actually liked you for your personality (or lack thereof)? (rhetorics).

You're more of a white knight than you're willing to beLIEve.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fred as you say, it's not even about whether every guys a 9/10, as women are physically compatible with the majority of men, I also believe in this idea. From that thought the majority of guys from a reasonably 4/10 onwards, should always have SOME interest in women, of course as your rate goes down, less women will naturally find you attractive or will they be physically compatible, but you should always find some. If a guy isn't finding anything at all, he's not trying, he's not engaging with women, and getting nowhere.

I'm not saying you should get a guy, pick out a woman in public, and expect him to pull her, otherwise it's his personality at fault, obviously that's unfair. But as a numbers game, if most guys don't try with women, or realising when a woman notices him and takes advantage of that situation, then it is indeed his fault, there should always be a level playing field for most guys in the fact that when playing the field, some women will inevitably be somewhat attracted.

You seem to always push this red pill MGTOW mentality that nothing is the males fault, that we're always mis-understood and mis-represented by scheming superficial women, but it gets ridiculous, a lot of things are outside the control of a person, but when it comes to dating, no not really, for most people.

Actually recently on a trip away with sort-of work colleagues, relationships and dating always comes up, and because I don't really know this group of people nor do I really need to network with them, I tried some "red pill" theory in real life, just putting across arguments about women's superficiality, the expectations of men etc. and it's not my debating skills, although I didn't press the issues as hard as keyboard warriors, the response is basically that I may be right, and it's pretty balanced up, as in women feel the same way. In this group the less attractive females knew that they'd need to put out soon with any guy to remotely get a chance of keeping him, and any guy who is a natural at speaking to women, whether he's even attractive or just average, is really difficult to hold down, but his value as a natural personality is amplified.

I'd like to see you or others on this forum who push these ideas you have on actual people, and how well you'd stand up to the response. As I say, I don't really subscribe to these theories but I'm always open to new thought, and when I put them across I realised how little value there is to them.

sexxxy

Reaction score
Alright here we go with blaming the guy's personality for his lack of success with women.

Lack of success with shallow b****s, yes. The same b****s who would cheat on you with someone taller, with fuller hair and more muscles or a bigger dick , as the saying goes.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thing is fat women not only are very unattractive, but they seem to often be dumb too. their low intelligence leads to not being aware of themselves and their health, which leads to being fat. also shows that they don't care for themselves.

sexxxy

Reaction score
thing is fat women not only are very unattractive, but they seem to often be dumb too. their low intelligence leads to not being aware of themselves and their health, which leads to being fat. also shows that they don't care for themselves.

That's true. Can't compare fat cells with baldness though, which unfortunately many women love to do ; as with Height. At least the fat women can do something about their weight, though I'm sure many fat fetishists would hate that.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point exodus, and it is just a vague generalisation but I agree from my own experience. On top of this, fat women can be particularly deluded, it's how they get to the stage of being seriously overweight/unhealthy.

Arrogance is one thing, but arrogance with stupidity is a completely intolerable human being. Fat women get this way from putting on 10 pounds in a year and thinking they're still the same weight as before, then putting on another 10 the next year and going through the same thought process, then never getting back because a lot believe there's nothing wrong with it.

On top of this, fat people are increasingly being glorified, it shouldn't be seen as "liberating" to be fat and pose nude, it should be seen more as "shameless". It's a way of sticking one finger up in the air and saying "I'm going to live in gluttony, take years off my life, and parade the resulting disgusting aesthetics that are left for the whole world to see and celebrate my courage".

"Fat shaming" is one thing, but lets live in reality, when people put on weight are we supposed to pretend it doesn't affect how they look? Are we supposed to look through it like Shallow Hal? Maybe we shouldn't actively go to lengths to point out when people are fat, but celebrating it is ridiculous. Great looking people with perfect bodies are never congratulated for being proud and confident, but really they're just using their advantage in the genetic lottery, aesthetics, and it makes sense. However a 45 year old overweight mother of 3 shouldn't have the platform of being "liberating" for wearing underwear in front of a camera for some ****ty tabloid magazine, she doesn't have any advantage and shouldn't have this platform, she is one of many many people who just got lucky she was chosen, and should really pursue something else for getting ahead in life.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good point exodus, and it is just a vague generalisation but I agree from my own experience. On top of this, fat women can be particularly deluded, it's how they get to the stage of being seriously overweight/unhealthy.

not just experience and generalization

here's one study which finds a strong association with low IQ and obesity in adolescents

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24339055

also note in the beginning they say low IQ is associated with high BMI in childhood, just wish there was references for that. but i'm sure they wouldn't just say it for nothing

the link is especially strong for rich and female teens, probably because a lot of poor people are fat simply because they can't afford healthy options

blackg

Reaction score
I know It's an old thread but I'd like to point out for fellow hair loss members to not give a F**k about 'women' who choose you for your hair, as they're not worth it anyway in the long run. Good riddance. Focus on yourselves and not what some mainstream louts want, because caring about their wants and needs makes you far more unattractive than mere hair loss (which looks awesome if you're confident in yourself- NO BS).
Damn, this post has got me all watery eyed. From laughter!
Hair loss looks "awesome"!
Man... What a riot!

- - - Updated - - -

Arrogance is one thing, but arrogance with stupidity is a completely intolerable human being. Fat women get this way from putting on 10 pounds in a year and thinking they're still the same weight as before, then putting on another 10 the next year and going through the same thought process, then never getting back because a lot believe there's nothing wrong with it.

On top of this, fat people are increasingly being glorified, it shouldn't be seen as "liberating" to be fat and pose nude, it should be seen more as "shameless". It's a way of sticking one finger up in the air and saying "I'm going to live in gluttony, take years off my life, and parade the resulting disgusting aesthetics that are left for the whole world to see and celebrate my courage".

"Fat shaming" is one thing, but lets live in reality, when people put on weight are we supposed to pretend it doesn't affect how they look? Are we supposed to look through it like Shallow Hal? Maybe we shouldn't actively go to lengths to point out when people are fat, but celebrating it is ridiculous. Great looking people with perfect bodies are never congratulated for being proud and confident, but really they're just using their advantage in the genetic lottery, aesthetics, and it makes sense. However a 45 year old overweight mother of 3 shouldn't have the platform of being "liberating" for wearing underwear in front of a camera for some ****ty tabloid magazine, she doesn't have any advantage and shouldn't have this platform, she is one of many many people who just got lucky she was chosen, and should really pursue something else for getting ahead in life.
Can you please keep your posts a bit shorter.
I tend to drift away after the second paragraph.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't tell if that is serious? No would be the answer, I'm not going to compensate because you can't spend 20 seconds concentrating, and that post is literally 30 seconds long to read.

You don't HAVE to read it, it's really rude to tell me to change (even if saying please), I understand a lot of people don't read my stuff which is fine, you may join them. That post wasn't anything particularly interesting, but often I get good responses for my long posts in dissecting a particular issue and explaining everything thoroughly, and if that is the case then it's worth reading something that actually completely sums everything up, instead of 5 pages of brief rambling crap from different members.

Wait you probably didn't make it to the end of that paragraph, never mind.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
lol so OP is actually my old account

i dont even remember why i made a new one
Zeroman came later than Exodus. AFAIR, you made new accounts to troll the forum.