extremely depressed about hair loss, compromised existence

slipy

Reaction score
Lmao what ever makes you happy dude.

Because he's the hero HairLossTalk deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. He's BBSA.

slipy

Reaction score
it gets even more accurate with this quote:

Batman: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

now put in bbsa instead of batman, is he the real life Dark Knight? :shock:

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No. He's not. He's an angry young man who seeks to bring others down to his level of misery. He's also a bigot and has an intellect the size of a pea.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus, however you may feel about Dannyboy's help. Surely you can see his intentions are good, however misguided you may feel he is. What does BBSA do that's positive? Tell you to kill yourself? Geee, that's super helpful isn't it?

slipy

Reaction score
He's also a bigot and has an intellect the size of a pea.
i don't argue against that, however if there's one thing i find appealing about bbsa it's his vigorous hatred for male pattern baldness, i can respect that.

- - - Updated - - -

We all know UCMan is the real dark knight here... BBSA is Robin at best!

uc man can't really be analogous to the dark knight. being an outcast is crucial, whereas uc man is well respected by HairLossTalk.com regulars, even those who don't agree with negative mindsets respect uc man. in that regard bbsa comes closer.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from. Problem is that he hates everything seemingly. Well except drooling over men he wishes he looked like.

slipy

Reaction score
are you up to date as far as what bbsa been up to lately? i haven't been reading puahate for the last week or so.

also, serious question. bbsa said before his last ban that women would kill a baldie if they were to get a male model bf in return.

do you believe bbsa would shoot an infinite number of palestine children if it gave him an even slim chance of loosing his virginity?

im inclined to think he would.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haven't been online much over Christmas, hence my hiatus from here. When I get chance I'll head over and catch up with the latest dose of crazy! I think BBSA would kill anyone,even his mother, if it meant he could get his peen moistened, bless him!

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Haven't been online much over Christmas, hence my hiatus from here. When I get chance I'll head over and catch up with the latest dose of crazy! I think BBSA would kill anyone,even his mother, if it meant he could get his peen moistened, bless him!

You seem obsessed with BBSA, as soon he was banned you were absent too.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You seem obsessed with BBSA, as soon he was banned you were absent too.

That's because I AM BBSA! Joke. Nah, I just don't think any good comes from a depressed forum member trying to bring others down. Glad you've been keeping tabs on me though, I'm flattered :)

Sonicblu650

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, very much so. You almost get mad at yourself at least i do, like quite being so weak and being a lil baby. Just deal with it, its only hair. But it s not. Its part of what makes you, you. I feel embarrassed over it and its not even bad yet. My confidence is gone, my motivation is gone. I almost just stay by myself most of the time because in public it actually causes me anxiety and sadness. But then doing that also causes me anxiety and sadness. It really sucks so bad. Im unsure what to do. Im trying natural stuff because im afraid of Propecia. Ive been thinking about trying it but i just cant. And rogaine...Oh god this stuff. What s it work on 40%of dudes, causes a initial shed and when you stop all your hair falls out. .. And you cant even put it on just at night!!! **** i feel ya man i don't know What to do. Im so distressed over this it has taken over my life. Any advice on treatment from people who are doing well Would be great. I cant live like this much longer. Stay strong tho man. As horrible as it is at least it cant kill you...I guess

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey look my old thread on my previous account lmao

but yea sonicblue, it sucks but it does get better. i've gone bald in the time since i made the original post but since i'm older its easier to deal with. also i've gotten used to it some.

shookwun

Reaction score
eunuch9.jpg

img_5102.jpg

eunuch.jpg

sexxxy

Reaction score
I know It's an old thread but I'd like to point out for fellow hair loss members to not give a F**k about 'women' who choose you for your hair, as they're not worth it anyway in the long run. Good riddance. Focus on yourselves and not what some mainstream louts want, because caring about their wants and needs makes you far more unattractive than mere hair loss (which looks awesome if you're confident in yourself- NO BS).

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you don't give a flying poop about your partner's appearance either then?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
(which looks awesome if you're confident in yourself- NO BS).

Hahaha you are free and hellousers wet dream and perfect ammo, and they won't care even if you are a troll.

But really what a load of B.S.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not funny at all.

Sharon Osbourne and a slew of other women disagree:

[video=youtube;VKgwczruOSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKgwczruOSQ[/video]

sexxxy

Reaction score
Let's stop this negative or positive BS, shall we.

It does not matter, because reality will remain reality.

"These women don't deserve my attention!" is kind of a pathetic coping strategy.

You don't, it's the other way around, they wouldn't want you, because you're bald.

I know, it's unfair, and you can call them b****s if you want, but I don't see you giving that fat girl a chance.

You know what she's thinking, right? "Like I want to be with you, you don't deserve me!"

My experiences tell me otherwise, so what are you saying?
I don't care for women who would dump me for my hair. If I had a full head of hair and was a billionaire, my sentiments would be the same and I'd be happier single.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha you are free and hellousers wet dream and perfect ammo, and they won't care even if you are a troll.

But really what a load of B.S.

I share the same opinion about your comment ;-)