extremely depressed about hair loss, compromised existence

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
anyone else feel like since hair loss they will never be truly happy again?

like their existence has been compromised?

never be cool again, never look good again, yet expected not to care . . . . . .

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
that's all of us !

Solution is to forget about women and focus on other things to ease the pain.

You will only disappoint yourself in the women department.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
70% of my pain has absolutely NOTHING to do with women

its f*****g self image man.

i DO NOT look right with male pattern hair loss

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
well that's a phase you're going through. In time you will forget about your self image.
Because soon you will realize its IMPOSSIBLE to go back to your old self, so you will give up.

All of us worry about our self image and cry how we never will be the same again but we now worry more about women. That's phase 4.

you're in phase 1 apparently.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
maradona said:
well that's a phase you're going through. In time you will forget about your self image.
Because soon you will realize its IMPOSSIBLE to go back to your old self, so you will give up.

All of us worry about our self image and cry how we never will be the same again but we now worry more about women. That's phase 4.

you're in phase 1 apparently.
guess i'll be stuck in phase 1 forever

women is part of it but majority is self image

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:

its f****ing self image man.

I don't look right either I have a headshape like the coneheads. In fact I used to say the EXACT same words before and I thought I'd say that way forever "i dont give a f*** about women" and "i dont care if propecia makes my dick go limb" but things change you soon start to realize it's all about women or at least most of it that's why I said you are in phase 1.

Or do you wanna look good with hair while :jackit: ?

You won't jump until phase 4 unless you stop treatments or your hair loss becomes very agressive.

Try to score as many women as you can now because it will be nearly impossible later. Trust these guys here, they speak nothing but the truth especially dudemon and UCman.

Im enjoying my soon to be Norwood 3 for the moment, i was Norwood 1 a year ago. :shakehead:

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
maradona said:
Zeroman said:

I don't look right either I have a headshape like the coneheads. In fact I used to say the EXACT same words before and I thought I'd say that way forever "i dont give a f*ck about women" and "i dont care if propecia makes my dick go limb" but things change you soon start to realize it's all about women or at least most of it that's why I said you are in phase 1.

You won't jump until phase 4 unless you stop treatments or your hair loss becomes very agressive.

Try to score as many women as you can now because it will be nearly impossible later. Trust these guys here, they speak nothing but the truth especially dudemon and UCman.

Im enjoying my soon to be Norwood 3 for the moment, i was Norwood 1 a year ago. :shakehead:
i DO care about women still, im just pointing out that its majority self image

NO you dont know me, it IS self image.

its not "all women" :jackit:

jesus christ the emotional pain is absolutely unbearable sometimes

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
slipy said:
http://www.generic4u.com/BeingBald.html

Being Bald Can Be Uglifying Like Hell – Purchase Propecia Online

lul :laugh:

the bad english makes it a funny reading material.

btw Zeroman, U the second coming of Exodus?
:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:
maradona said:
Zeroman said:

I don't look right either I have a headshape like the coneheads. In fact I used to say the EXACT same words before and I thought I'd say that way forever "i dont give a f*ck about women" and "i dont care if propecia makes my dick go limb" but things change you soon start to realize it's all about women or at least most of it that's why I said you are in phase 1.

i DO care about women still, im just pointing out that its majority self image

NO you dont know me, it IS self image.

its not "all women" :jackit:

I don't know you that's right. But chances are you will get through that phase.

The self image phase was the most painful for me too, I remember crying while walking down the streets knowing my fate. Hang in there.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
well thanks for the support man

as someone with black hair its EXTREMELY difficult, i loved my hair so much

one thing is for certain-it ALWAYS hurts your chances in girls department as well.

B

Beingbaldsucks

change your aditude and start treatment with rogaine + revivogen+ nizoral, it will do better youl have to be really an addict to it to keep the hair but you can at least preserve some time with hair.

slipy

Reaction score
maradona said:
The self image phase was the most painful for me too, I remember crying while walking down the streets knowing my fate.

i remember this one time i was sitting on a bench at a bus station between two guys that both had long hair, just the way i used to have mine. at the time i had a buzzcut with my receeding hair line, that was such a messed up moment, it felt like the whole situation was set up in order to make me die a little more inside.

but even worse than the envy i feel towards guys with long hair is witnessing the horror face to face, observing guys with really ugly Norwood 6 horseshoes, my heart just sinks into a grave.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
slipy said:
maradona said:
The self image phase was the most painful for me too, I remember crying while walking down the streets knowing my fate.

i remember this one time i was sitting on a bench at a bus station between two guys that both had long hair, just the way i used to have mine. at the time i had a buzzcut with my receeding hair line, that was such a messed up moment, it felt like the whole situation was set up in order to make me die a little more inside.

but even worse than the envy i feel towards guys with long hair is witnessing the horror face to face, observing guys with really ugly Norwood 6 horseshoes, my heart just sinks into a grave.
i know this feel

i see their horseshoes and literally cannot get the image of it out of my head

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zeroman said:

mr-slave_39410.jpg

Exodus you sound worse than Mr Slave off South Park :woot: Man up dude... either get on a serious regimen and save your hair or buzz it down and accept the reality.

You might think your chances with women are bad now, but they will be even less when you get into your 30s and start to look fat and wrinkly, why do you want to spend the rest of your teens and 20s sulking about hairloss??

You'll never get this time back again, I strongly advise you to try and get the best out of your young life while you still can.

slipy

Reaction score
the only adequate manning up concerning balding is to give a blowjob to a gun.

everything else is pretender bullshit and deluding oneself.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
slipy said:
the only adequate manning up concerning balding is to give a blowjob to a gun.

everything else is pretender bullshit and deluding oneself.

LOL.

something tells me you're serious. I know it's bad but at least it ain't cancer, you go bald and you die.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Primo said:
You'll never get this time back again, I strongly advise you to try and get the best out of your young life while you still can.

Good advice considering he is not bald, but if he were I couldn't see how that would be possible.

Oh OP, good choice of words "compromised existence"... I recall using those exact words myself before. :whistle:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Primo said:
Good advice considering he is not bald, but if he were I couldn't see how that would be possible.

Yeah definitely I wouldn't give that kind of advice to just anyone, but I know that Slipy isn't any further down the line than I am, just another one of these youngens hooked on hairloss depression like a crack fiend, when he doesn't even know what REAL baldness feels like... :shakehead:

UM, I see it as an absolute PRIVILEGE to be 25 and still a NW3, I'm sure things will get a lot worse for me in the future with my strong family male pattern baldness genes and how I'll react to that I have absolutely no idea,,, but for now I'm determined to get the most out of the rest of my 20s and enjoy my social life, friends and as many women as possible while I still can!

More importantly, I have MUCH WORSE problems to worry about than hairloss right now, you know like sorting a career out, getting on the property ladder, untimely deaths in the family etc etc... life is way too short.

I don't wanna be a bitter 50year old man looking back at my 20s with deep regret... maybe Slipy does?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Primo said:
Zeroman said:

mr-slave_39410.jpg

Exodus you sound worse than Mr Slave off South Park :woot: Man up dude... either get on a serious regimen and save your hair or buzz it down and accept the reality.

You might think your chances with women are bad now, but they will be even less when you get into your 30s and start to look fat and wrinkly, why do you want to spend the rest of your teens and 20s sulking about hairloss??

i am on a serious regimen and it doesn't look so bad

its improved a LOT since that picture when i was considering suicide in january

but i still have those memories of diffusing in senior year that are EXTREMELY painful

if there was something i could take to permanently forget the entirety of senior year

i'd be a completely different person now tbh

i'm having excellent results 6 months into rogaine and am on gonna get on finasteride by the end of the month probably