extremely depressed about hair loss, compromised existence

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
do you have an issue with me? you keep accusing me, criticizing me, always jumping down my throat for one reason or another

Wait, what? I'm not criticizing you or jumping down your throat...what gave you that impression? :unsure:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, what? I'm not criticizing you or jumping down your throat...what gave you that impression? :unsure:
i mean i never made it for trolling lol, its just the depression here gets overwhelming sometimes, thats why every once in a blue moon i do troll

sexxxy

Reaction score
I can't tell if that is serious? No would be the answer, I'm not going to compensate because you can't spend 20 seconds concentrating, and that post is literally 30 seconds long to read.

You don't HAVE to read it, it's really rude to tell me to change (even if saying please), I understand a lot of people don't read my stuff which is fine, you may join them. That post wasn't anything particularly interesting, but often I get good responses for my long posts in dissecting a particular issue and explaining everything thoroughly, and if that is the case then it's worth reading something that actually completely sums everything up, instead of 5 pages of brief rambling crap from different members.

Wait you probably didn't make it to the end of that paragraph, never mind.

Become my sprinkler.

- - - Updated - - -

Become my sprinkler.

That sounded wrong. This was in response to his 'wet' response.

Onyx3266

Reaction score
I've definitely had moments where I felt really down about it as well. I'm just lucky that I have a good amount of friends, and losing my hair hasn't meant that I lost my social life. It just means that sometimes I don't want to go out. However, friends will always ask me to eat out, go to a bar, go watch a movie, I'm just not always up for it. I always feel bad for those losing their hair who also lose their social lives. Is it because people look at them differently then, or because they shut themselves out?

hairwegoes

Reaction score
70% of my pain has absolutely NOTHING to do with women

its ****ing self image man.

i DO NOT look right with male pattern hair loss

spot on im hung like a horse and always horny but i honestly couldnt care about women, sex is just meh anyway imo, never cared for it even when i was young and hot.

BUt i always enjoyed being 'cool' wearing 'cool' clothes etc etc...so going bald and old really kills the image and then how can one act cool when they dont look cool? You kinda lose your swagger and personality, it messes with your mind.

When you are young and look cool you act a certain way and others dont care but if you get old and bald its like u cant act like that so how do u act? So that is how balding is mindfuk.

Do you even want to go to desinger store and buy some cool clothes now when all you see in mirror is bald dude who suits no clothes etc...mindfuk!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't look right either I have a headshape like the coneheads. In fact I used to say the EXACT same words before and I thought I'd say that way forever "i dont give a **** about women" and "i dont care if propecia makes my dick go limb" but things change you soon start to realize it's all about women or at least most of it that's why I said you are in phase 1.

Or do you wanna look good with hair while :jackit: ?

You won't jump until phase 4 unless you stop treatments or your hair loss becomes very agressive.

Try to score as many women as you can now because it will be nearly impossible later. Trust these guys here, they speak nothing but the truth especially dudemon and UCman.

Im enjoying my soon to be Norwood 3 for the moment, i was Norwood 1 a year ago. :shakehead:

Have you even been with women? Maybe its just me but i just never found sex something enjoyable, I like a good old w4nk though hehe....So if you dont enjoy sex why would attracting women even matter? I dont wanna be bald though anyway haha

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spot on im hung like a horse and always horny but i honestly couldnt care about women, sex is just meh anyway imo, never cared for it even when i was young and hot.

BUt i always enjoyed being 'cool' wearing 'cool' clothes etc etc...so going bald and old really kills the image and then how can one act cool when they dont look cool? You kinda lose your swagger and personality, it messes with your mind.

When you are young and look cool you act a certain way and others dont care but if you get old and bald its like u cant act like that so how do u act? So that is how balding is mindfuk.

Do you even want to go to desinger store and buy some cool clothes now when all you see in mirror is bald dude who suits no clothes etc...mindfuk!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you even been with women? Maybe its just me but i just never found sex something enjoyable, I like a good old w4nk though hehe....So if you dont enjoy sex why would attracting women even matter? I dont wanna be bald though anyway haha
If you enjoy a wank over sex you have problems far more serious than balding

helpmyscalp

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've definitely had moments where I felt really down about it as well. I'm just lucky that I have a good amount of friends, and losing my hair hasn't meant that I lost my social life. It just means that sometimes I don't want to go out. However, friends will always ask me to eat out, go to a bar, go watch a movie, I'm just not always up for it. I always feel bad for those losing their hair who also lose their social lives. Is it because people look at them differently then, or because they shut themselves out?
Probably a little bit of both tbh. At the end of the day, who you associate with is a representation of you, so of course, people want to associate with others who are attractive, even if there's no romantic or sexual interest there. However, people shutting themselves out is probably still the main cause.

Edit: Didn't realize that was a 2 year old post, my bad

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it with this forum and thread necromancy?