Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t you were right, he looks so young and his hair is so thick!
What part of “not susceptible to male pattern baldness” didn’t you understand? I’m not going to start spamming pics of ftms, but T is known to make hair texture curlier and denser.
Anyway it’s sh*t genetics not testosterone. My dad is still nw1 with some slight defuse thinning at 60 and my uncle is the same age and lifted and used gear all his life and is a thick nw2, meanwhile I had a worse hairline than my dad at 15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you both just stay on testosterone and go bald already since it's so great? You literally have to make sh*t up in a desperate attempt to paint a poison in a good light

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish you could understand that long, heat dried, flat ironed, dyed hair won't be as healthy and thick looking as the fresh 3cm long hair that grows out of a teenage boys scalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Losingbattle is a bald alcoholic that only ever took saw palmetto, pretends he got "irreversible side effects 13 years later" from it and attributes it to Finasteride and dutasteride, both medications that he has never actually taken. He admitted to me in dm he only took saw palmetto. lol.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Losingbattle is a bald alcoholic that only ever took saw palmetto, pretends he got "irreversible side effects 13 years later" from it and attributes it to Finasteride and dutasteride, both medications that he has never actually taken. He admitted to me in dm he only took saw palmetto. lol.
He's a coward. He tried saw palmetto, got scared of the side effects, got drunk and decided to cope.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is INSANE. Total throwback to my first days of realizing I'm balding af and ordering saw palmetto over fear of finasteride side effects. That didn't last very long.
I once took 0.2mg Finasteride and was sure that I would not use HRT. But the worse the situation was, the harder I bargained. Ultimately, I was faced with the question, “Are there any side effects worse than hair loss?” The answer turned out to be obvious.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was scared of Finasteride too, retards like losingbattle scare everyone away from these drugs with their mental illness

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my hair, regimen is valid under gengar pick drugs i no longer use and never will CPA (topical and oral) and bica.If i have one advice that would have to be oral minoxidil above 10 mg is the sh*t.If i knew that OM will fix my hair iwould never have tried CPA and bicalutamide i hated everyday i took them.Oral minoxidil darkened my hair a few tonnes too i was blond now i am light brown which i dont like but still it is better than hair thinning.All the meds i used are legit from a pharmacy here in Athens and the minoxidil pills too.

Attachments

• 8c3ebc66-d432-4acd-a541-fcbcf1a308c5.jpg
    8c3ebc66-d432-4acd-a541-fcbcf1a308c5.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 35de2f6d-7c0f-4028-a340-888a5638d8b5.jpg
    35de2f6d-7c0f-4028-a340-888a5638d8b5.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my hair, regimen is valid under gengar pick drugs i no longer use and never will CPA (topical and oral) and bica.If i have one advice that would have to be oral minoxidil above 10 mg is the sh*t.If i knew that OM will fix my hair i will never have had tried CPA and bicalutamide i hated everyday i took them.Oral minoxidil darkened my hair a few tonnes too i was blond now i am light brown which i dont like but still it is better than hair thinning.All the meds i used are legit from a pharmacy here in Athens and the minoxidil pills too.
Still looking norwooded although it's not completely over, you just need some estrogen

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my hair, regimen is valid under gengar pick drugs i no longer use and never will CPA (topical and oral) and bica.If i have one advice that would have to be oral minoxidil above 10 mg is the sh*t.If i knew that OM will fix my hair iwould never have tried CPA and bicalutamide i hated everyday i took them.Oral minoxidil darkened my hair a few tonnes too i was blond now i am light brown which i dont like but still it is better than hair thinning.All the meds i used are legit from a pharmacy here in Athens and the minoxidil pills too.
Than much om is insane

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I once took 0.2mg Finasteride and was sure that I would not use HRT. But the worse the situation was, the harder I bargained. Ultimately, I was faced with the question, “Are there any side effects worse than hair loss?” The answer turned out to be obvious.

Smh. I know this is getting old and "real man" is kind of slur to you, but I just think that both you and 414 just get into this "genderless" state with your estrogen regimen. (Though 414 might be a troll for what we know.)

You lose basically all muscles that matter. How do you not get reverse gender dysphoria? There are just times in life when you need that masculine strength. Even running away from danger wouldn't work when your shaggy b*ttch**ks and t*ts are bouncing around whenever you make the slightest move.

I also think that looks don't matter so significantly after the first impression. Do you think you'd lose all friends if you got bald? If that's the case are they really your friends?

And then there is the drive, the edge. The ability to come up with stupid ideas. It would be a great loss in my personality. Men are indeed more creative and women are more artistic imo and that is greatly due to testosterone.

I wish estrogen didn't have these side effects. But they exist and the price for (maybe a better) hair would be too much. You can't have male identity AND take estrogen.

Maybe it will take me a couple more norwood stages to change my opinion. Hope that never comes.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Broscience + bald bold, unfounded statements. I'm too lazy to answer this, lol. But I will do it.
You lose basically all muscles that matter
I'm not a professional athlete, why should I care about muscle loss? Or do you think it will make you so weak that you won't be able to get out of bed? By the way, I didn't lose any muscle.
b*ttch**ks and t*ts
Surgery. Even without it I have no problems. You won't have big breasts. When I have the operation, I can forget about this forever.
I also think that looks don't matter
I've looked different throughout my life. This affects not only your relationships with people, but also your self-esteem. Judging by what you say, you have a lot of depression and disappointment ahead of you. Good luck.
And then there is the drive, the edge. The ability to come up with stupid ideas. It would be a great loss in my personality. Men are indeed more creative and women are more artistic imo and that is greatly due to testosterone.
Testosterone causes permanent changes in the brain while you are in the womb. I'm talking about prenatal testosterone. We have passed this stage + puberty, in our case estradiol is not capable of making you a completely different person.
You can't have male identity AND take estrogen.
I've been doing this for three years now. What do you say to this? Are you saying that I'm not a man? Okay, I don't give a damn.
Hope that never comes.
)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smh. I know this is getting old and "real man" is kind of slur to you, but I just think that both you and 414 just get into this "genderless" state with your estrogen regimen. (Though 414 might be a troll for what we know.)

You lose basically all muscles that matter. How do you not get reverse gender dysphoria? There are just times in life when you need that masculine strength. Even running away from danger wouldn't work when your shaggy b*ttch**ks and t*ts are bouncing around whenever you make the slightest move.

I also think that looks don't matter so significantly after the first impression. Do you think you'd lose all friends if you got bald? If that's the case are they really your friends?

I wish estrogen didn't have these side effects. But they exist and the price for (maybe a better) hair would be too much. You can't have male identity AND take estrogen.

Maybe it will take me a couple more norwood stages to change my opinion. Hope that never comes.
I'm not a troll. Estrogen doesn't affect your creativity and I never had any muscle to begin with. It doesn't turn you into a different person. I actually don't care about my gender and some people get confused and call me a girl but that's fine, if they keep getting confused I'll just fully transition and everything will be easier. I can never be a real man due to my stunted bone development during puberty from an eating disorder anyway, I'd look retarded if I tried to be masculine.

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a professional athlete, why should I care about muscle loss? Or do you think it will make you so weak that you won't be able to get out of bed? By the way, I didn't lose any muscle.

Not that. Even cycling uphill felt more exhausting on E. If I were to be attacked by a dog (which is not totally uncommon and I'm not envisioning an "end of world" scenario), then I'd be more f*cked. I'd be slower, weaker. Yes, you might say pepper spray, whatever.

Surgery. Even without it I have no problems. You won't have big breasts. When I have the operation, I can forget about this forever.

Every amount of breast is visible under a shirt. You will still regain some fat, even after mastectomy. You can't have yearly surgery, that's not sustainable.

I've looked different throughout my life. This affects not only your relationships with people, but also your self-esteem. Judging by what you say, you have a lot of depression and disappointment ahead of you. Good luck.

I wonder if I can base my self-esteem on the skills I have. People's compliment never feel sincere to me (this is one of my issues) so I am not sure what better looks would give me.

Testosterone causes permanent changes in the brain while you are in the womb. I'm talking about prenatal testosterone. We have passed this stage + puberty, in our case estradiol is not capable of making you a completely different person.

I can tell you that you become so "tamed" its brutal. I'd say that state on E feels calmer (what I experienced). If I remember correctly, Sapolsky wrote about this how testosterone polarizes. Not just prenatally.

I've been doing this for three years now. What do you say to this? Are you saying that I'm not a man? Okay, I don't give a damn.
You cannot fulfil the social role of a man, but you are not a woman. I don't mean this as an insult, its something I think you are also aware of. If you live in a very progressive and liberal country it might work out for you. I don't live in such a country and my values are different. If I chose E, I'd let go of the strength, drive and I'd become passive, feminine. That would be a disaster in terms of society (job, friends, family, relationship).

E also destroys my ability to get hard, I wouldn't be able to perform in bed. I don't buy that it keeps working for everyone. What woman would want such a person?

I never had any muscle to begin with.
Even those non-existant male muscles is like much stronger you can ever have on E.

I actually don't care about my gender and some people get confused and call me a girl but that's fine,
You must live in a very progressive area.

if they keep getting confused I'll just fully transition and everything will be easier.
You just admitted there is no "male on estrogen", because you get into an in-between phase no one really comprehends.

I can never be a real man due to my stunted bone development during puberty from an eating disorder anyway
Sorry to hear that. I guess that means you'd take E anyway regardless of hair?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even those non-existant male muscles is like much stronger you can ever have on E.

You must live in a very progressive area.

You just admitted there is no "male on estrogen", because you get into an in-between phase no one really comprehends.

Sorry to hear that. I guess that means you'd take E anyway regardless of hair?
I never took estrogen for hair but getting a rounder hairline is a bonus for me. I take estrogen because it has more benefits than downsides for me. I live in western Europe but right now I'm in the middle east and getting misgendered by women mostly, they talk about me and question my gender without realizing that I can understand them cause I studied their language 4 years ago for fun... Still no bad experiences though, people just get confused. My experience doesn't mean there aren't any real men on estrogen

Also your boobs don't grow back if the surgeon is competent and no surgeon would perform a mastectomy because hrt boobs never grow that big, if you remove a fully developed breast gland it won't magically grow back, if you suck the fat cells out with liposuction the fat won't grow back and it takes 7 years for it to regenerate.

Last edited:

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you not get reverse gender dysphoria?
There is literally nothing good about being a man if your body acts adversely to testosterone. The reason that there are so few guys in society that girls consider legitimately attractive is because testosterone, contrary to popular belief, makes people less attractive as time progresses. Also, most men end up getting bitchtits regardless of taking estrogen or not. Bitchtits + bald + testosterone face is so much incredibly worse than bitchtits + hair + estrogen face. Everything else from there is just how much effort you put in. It seems like most 'manly men' I deal with IRL are more jealous of my youthful look than anything.

Getting girls is a whole different world that has absolutely nothing to do with the testosterone vs estrogen issue. We really should stop discussing it entirely here for that reason (I know I have in the past but its completely irrelevant.)