Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I don't think cyproterone upregulates receptors because it's a medicine that signals the brain to.stop making test opposed to a 5ar inhibitor

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I don't think cyproterone upregulates receptors because it's a medicine that signals the brain to.stop making test opposed to a 5ar inhibitor

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423_221742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_221742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240423_221610_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_221610_Samsung Internet.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20240423_221629_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423_221629_Samsung Internet.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 46

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the people on that subreddit are mostly retarded including will powers, he actually thinks he gave himself ""gender dysphoria for one day"" by applying estradiol gel on his face

Anyway just cut your balls off it won't 'upregulate' ur receptors

Last edited:

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy sh*t man. Id like to hear Kevin Mann explain transgender balding oh wait spoiler alert he would tell you to hop on finesteride despite having the dht levels of a 12 year old girl

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes the people on that subreddit are mostly retarded including will powers, he actually thinks he gave himself ""gender dysphoria for one day"" by applying estradiol gel on his face

Anyway just cut your balls off it won't 'upregulate' ur receptors
Why do you rub minoxidoll on your nuts (idk if you have them or not) I am curious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you rub minoxidoll on your nuts (idk if you have them or not) I am curious
Because I have long hair and applying it on my scalp is impossible. I tried applying it right below the hairline and it just spills down on my forehead so it's going to ruin my skin eventually cause of the alcohol. Oral is impossible to get in my country at an affordable price

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I have long hair and applying it on my scalp is impossible. I tried applying it right below the hairline and it just spills down on my forehead so it's going to ruin my skin eventually cause of the alcohol. Oral is impossible to get in my country at an affordable pricwsit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-145252.png
    Screenshot_20240423-145252.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 46

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adri23 @Almas_NW0 did either of you or anyone else reading experience any shedding while taking bica? I’m roughly 1.5 months in and shedding started last week and today I’m noticing a visual difference. The first few weeks I was really positive about the drug but I’m beginning to freak out. The last time I shed like this was when I switched from cypionate to enanthate injections, and even tho this isn’t as bad it’s triggering me of memories from that experience.

I’m hoping it’s like the same effect as early minoxidil users, where they have great regrowth the first few weeks, shed, and it comes back. I will be devastated if it’s upregulation bullcrap

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adri23 @Almas_NW0 did either of you or anyone else reading experience any shedding while taking bica? I’m roughly 1.5 months in and shedding started last week and today I’m noticing a visual difference. The first few weeks I was really positive about the drug but I’m beginning to freak out. The last time I shed like this was when I switched from cypionate to enanthate injections, and even tho this isn’t as bad it’s triggering me of memories from that experience.

I’m hoping it’s like the same effect as early minoxidil users, where they have great regrowth the first few weeks, shed, and it comes back. I will be devastated if it’s upregulation bullcrap
I did

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe you're actually taking finasteride and dutasteride, those were made specifically for trannies like me
I dont really like to take part of dramas but finasteride is for hairloss and enlarge prostate and dutasteride the greek instructions of the package says the following: for men only for enlarged prostate not use for women.And as i said a lot of people here dont even take the basics like min fon and claim to be on HRT that is why you never take advice from the internet from people trolling on hairloss sites maybe 1 out of 100 people here take hrt for hair the others maybe wish they could take it but they are afraid which i understand even at dark times of hairloss paranoia there is a think called logic,but you dont have to force hrt to anyone keep it for ur self.Just be patient once the initial obession/ psycotic behavior of hairloss/thinning is gone you will see for your self you can't do that long term.

Last edited:

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont really like to take part of dramas but finasteride is for hairloss and enlarge prostate and dutasteride the greek instructions of the package says the following: for men only for enlarged prostate not use for women.And as i said a lot of people here dont even take the basics like min fon and claim to be on HRT that is why you never take advice from the internet from people trolling on hairloss sites maybe 1 out of 100 people here take hrt for hair the others maybe wish they could take it but they are afraid which i understand even at dark times of hairloss paranoia there is a think called logic,but you dont have to force hrt to anyone keep it for ur self.Just be patient once the initial obession/ psycotic behavior of hairloss/thinning is gone you will see for your self you can't do that long term.
Most of us are on hrt and just afraid to admit it. Maybe you're the only one not on it here

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have never had severe telogen effluvium, just miniaturization of the follicles.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You nothing but a hypocrite manipulative who used hrt to reverse hair loss and now insisting on people to not do so, BTW here's my stack.

Attachments

• received_1469350990324317.jpeg
    received_1469350990324317.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 47