Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they all look the same
They look different, like all people. I've never understood people who say that. You have some problems with your vision and brain, lol. I often see Asians at university and no one has a problem telling them apart.
1713619746027.png

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro e2 at 2mg won't make you a woman .. hrt must not be prescribed for creeps with no hair loss or prostate health issues or whatever.. these creeps need some ssri drugs instead with a lot of benzos
Yes but Is that enough for a man preventing and stopping balding ?

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
upregulation of what, T? I had bad hormonal acne and body odour before dutasteride which I don't experience now even with over 900 ng/dl T
Because my body fights back and tries to find an equalibreim. My body produces more androgens to fight the effects of dht blockers. It could be argued that's a good genetic trait complimenting my immune system but the downside is going bald but genetically speaking having hair isn't beneficial genetically but obviously in today's world is very important.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almas what you got planned for the day? Spending the whole day on the computer on this forum and playing video games? Hmm…

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
White people have all kinds of different hair and skin color. This is a massive cope
This is a small part of the differences between people.
Almas what you got planned for the day? Spending the whole day on the computer on this forum and playing video games? Hmm…
I'm not on this forum all day. I answer messages when I receive notifications.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah Germans and Italians and Swedes and Irish all look way different.
That's what I meant. People look very different, even if they have the same eye and hair color. You argue that Asians are similar to each other because they have the same eye and hair color.