Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering all the stuff I take, not bad at all. I gotta be honest here my BMI is 17.2 so I am skinny as hell. I have legit 0 fat on my body
Thats because ur young with fast metabolism. I got a belly at 36 and if I took estrogen I would blow up like a toad. Estrogen does not reduce fat percentage in males it does the opposite.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats because ur young with fast metabolism. I got a belly at 36 and if I took estrogen I would blow up like a toad. Estrogen does not reduce fat percentage in males it does the opposite.
Any man that uses estrogen for hair needs help there is a thing called common sense and logic

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really need to move on from these shitty ineffective treatments from the 80s and get on the pink pill asap, it clearly isn't working since you're both nw7.
You bragged about your coooock sucking skills,you have no balls,your dick doesn't work,you are ugly as sh*t,nobody wants you,you are mentally disturbed....etc.What do you live for,b**ch?

Last edited:

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still get morning wood normally and sex is more enjoyable on e2 hahaha
You ve never had sex in you life bitchh.You are lying again.You said you are an Arab.First you get married and then you have sex.That's how it works ln your culture.lying bitchh.We have many Arab immigrants up here.But nobody is gonna marry you because nobody wants you.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a bit of a just pure theory of going all in:
Dutasteride+Bicalutamide and perhaps Abiraterone Acetate (?).

Although, Duta+Bica is very potent. Well, a 5AR inhibitor+a non steroidal anti androgen (Bica, RU, Pyri, etc.).

But Dutasteride alone supposedly tackles the Backdoor through the 5AR1. That’s why it’s a more complete 5AR inhibitor than Finasteride. (Check figure)

Look the nasty AKR1C2, 17B-HSD6, DHR9S, RDH16, RDH5

Read biochemistry in the Wikipedia link.

Also, a reminder: There are two known physiologically and clinically significant 11-oxygenated androgens, 11-ketotestosterone (11KT) and 11-ketodihydrotestosterone(11KDHT), which both bind and activate the androgen receptor with affinities, potencies, and efficacies that are similar to that of testosterone (T) and DHT, respectively.[4][3]

Plus, 3a-diol-G is an important marker:http://immunotech.cz/Media/Default/Page/A-G_analyte_info.pdf

I wrote it as well to my thread:https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ation-of-hair-follicles-and-3a-diol-g.134542/
How is it going buddy?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You bragged about your coooock sucking skills,you have no balls,your dick doesn't work,you are ugly as sh*t,nobody wants you,you are mentally disturbed....etc.What do you live for,b**ch?
I do have balls, they're just dead. Still didn't get them fully removed yet. My dick works better than yours probably, I have 0 dysfunction while yours probably died after taking finasteride one time and hasn't gotten hard ever since. Stop taking your nw7 frustration out on us bald man.