Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1712153806433.png

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I restarted e2 in small-moderate doses daily with limited antiandrogens and 2 weeks later my hairline and overall hair quality has thickened up way more than you’d expect in that timeframe. Same thing happened when I first started last year.

I have no idea why I respond so quickly but e2 does more for my hairline in 2 weeks than dutasteride/ru/oral min by itself does in months/years

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

I restarted e2 in small-moderate doses daily with limited antiandrogens and 2 weeks later my hairline and overall hair quality has thickened up way more than you’d expect in that timeframe. Same thing happened when I first started last year.

I have no idea why I respond so quickly but e2 does more for my hairline in 2 weeks than dutasteride/ru/oral min by itself does in months/years
So male pattern baldness is caused by low estrogen levels in men. Its not dht that causes hairloss its low estrogen. finasteride even dutasteride raise estrogen. So how do we naturally increase estrogen?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So male pattern baldness is caused by low estrogen levels in men. Its not dht that causes hairloss its low estrogen. finasteride even dutasteride raise estrogen. So how do we naturally increase estrogen?
This post is so dumb I can’t even fathom how you thought this lol. Girls have estrogen naturally but when they also have even a moderate amount of DHT and sh*t androgen resistance they get female pattern baldness. We all know this by now lol. The only solution is to nuke DHT, increase estrogen to ABOVE average female levels, and if you really want to go the extra mile you must block the receptor. AMAB, AFAB, doesn’t matter: you need to follow these to get a mogger head of hair if you aren’t naturally blessed by the graces of God himself.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know my hairline and overall hair quality is very sensitive to estrogen but my crown hair count isn’t as much.
I’m just pissed at myself thinking only using e2 1-2 times a week would get me the same result as daily. I’d probably have good enough hair quality to be coasting on deca solo rn.

Dhtchud69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is..e2 is like minoxidil, once you stop it any e2 gains go away.
But maintance of non e2 gains is not problem.

In fact only hairline was affected in small way with e2, equivalent of 200 grafts maybe of difference, and thats not even full quality hair but wispy like you see on adri photos. Grows about 5cm max before falling out.

Other parts of hair are not e2 dependant.
The difference is that e2 gains last much longer than minoxidil once you stop as long as you’re on a regular stack and not an aggressive balder.

Hair completely lost never comes back the same way but my goal isn’t to try and get those hairs to good quality it’s to get the thinner hairs on my hairline to decent quality. I did regrow my temples/ temple peaks last year which I wasn’t expecting but they’re not great quality or anything (probably in large part because I was only an hrt level dosage for 3 months). It was more than 200 grafts worth for sure

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now it’s too early to talk about the results, but it seems to me that RU is not helping and the condition of my hair is getting worse. It's hard to compare hair quality that was already crap, so you have to wait until the deterioration becomes so obvious that it can't be attributed to self-hypnosis.