Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, you're wrong about everything, even about the fact that I wear glasses and only hang out with gays and lesbians (honestly, I don't know any).
Just look at how girls like Timothee Chalamet and realize that no one needs your muscles and height.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, you're wrong about everything, even about the fact that I wear glasses and only hang out with gays and lesbians (honestly, I don't know any).
Just look at how girls like Timothee Chalamet and realize that no one needs your muscles and height.
More excuses and you do wear glasses. You are not only blind but bald aswell sh*t genes. And that guy is a damn rich famous actor ofc women like him rofl how dumb can you be?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1706218282195.png

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m hungry for some fresh bread I’m about to go smash on some. Thank god I can eat whatever I want and don’t have to worry about fat distribution like these unhealthy freaks lol
Almas think ppl stay young and cute femboys forever hahahhahaha so hilarious. Just wait when you get into your late 30s and 40s its goodbye to your youthfullness and cuteness. You will just be an old man with hair and nobody will care about you.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A message to @losingbattle88 and @Mr Slap Head :

why are you two so eager to ignore the fact that straight women use sex and relationships with straight men as means to gain stability and fulfill cold familial goals? just because a bald masculine dude can get laid or get a wife doesn't mean anything. if you had any self awareness you wouldn't wanna be that guy. it's better to be alone and hot than ugly with desperation for someone to stay.

hair > dating / relationships
Shut up.Log off permanently,stupid bitchhhh.