Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still use E2?? you said onolder posts you will stop and start clomid??
I constantly change my mind and continue with E because the results are too small for me to stop. My concern is that reversing miniaturization is slower than miniaturization. We need a baldness stop without the side effects of HRT to restore hair on HRT and maintain the ideal

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I constantly change my mind and continue with E because the results are too small for me to stop. My concern is that reversing miniaturization is slower than miniaturization. We need a baldness stop without the side effects of HRT to restore hair on HRT and maintain the ideal
You are absolutely right with bicalutamide monotherapy you still have puffy nipples and skinny fat body no matter how hard you train and how good your diet is!!Have you ever consider to try oral minoxidil?? you may be surprised based on my personal experience!!

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are absolutely right with bicalutamide monotherapy you still have puffy nipples and skinny fat body no matter how hard you train and how good your diet is!!Have you ever consider to try oral minoxidil?? you may be surprised based on my personal experience!!
Bicalutamide does not lead to fat gain, do not spread misinformation. This has been suggested both by research and by the experience of people on this forum. You may be consuming more calories.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s disgusting
Yes scars are disgusting.
But really, I don't see why you go into a thread about using HRT for hairgrowth and (shocking as it may be) people talk about using it?
Don't you have a life outside?
You can't say I'm pushing it on people or lying about it in any way, but it's up to other people to decide what to do with their lives.
Besides I have money to fix the boobs, no money in the world could have recovered my hair in any other way.

What Estradiol do you use..?
Can you share a link?
Estradot patches.

I myself regreted it last summer when I was invited to night swimming by a girl at midnight and multiple other similar shirtless occassions. She thought I ghosted her but i just didnt want to show my puffy nipples lol. I guess incels dont have this problem.
But it was from finasteride/dutasteride, so its little different than estradiol. It was not deliberate.
It's a problem for sure. Never got anything like that from finasteride myself.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get the f*** off of this thread... Useless morons like you shouldn't post here. If you can't take female hormones, just shut up, no one wants to hear you cry here. Use your saw palmetto with a laser helmet and go hit the gym, coward.

LOL, a mad shemale telling me to be like him. That’s fucked up hahaa, how demented are you to think someone wants to become an abomination like you

Suicide is better than the living corpses you become, everyone feels disgusted from you, no sane man or women wants to be around you. Da fck is your existence good for? Just a burden on earth and its resources.

I was in utter shock and disgust to learn that there are fucked people like you willingly becoming abominations, like there are people who are born with deformity like this and you want to willingly become deformed abominations.

You should be lobotomised, clearly your dementia has reached dangerous levels where you think someone else would want to subject themselves to mutilation and eat poison like you and you post your disgusting naked photos scarring normal unsuaspecting people for life.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But really, I don't see why you go into a thread about using HRT for hairgrowth and (shocking as it may be) people talk about using it?
You can't say I'm pushing it on people or lying about it in any way, but it's up to other people to decide what to do with their lives.
Besides I have money to fix the boobs, no money in the world could have recovered my hair in any other way.

You’re lying though, you aren’t telling of the devastating effects those bitchtits and injecting poison is doing to you. There’s fearmongering about finasteride when it only suppresses 70% DHT at best, the effects anti-androgens and injecting hormones that your genetics reject will do to sex health, physical health, dating life, how society perceives you.

It’s castration, and castration is effective for hairloss too but castration/becoming eunuch is never an option. It beats the whole purpose of fighting hairloss which is to get chicks and societal validation. The difference is you inject yourself with poison and pretend to be female but your every cell, your every inch of being rejects it. It is not surprising then that trannies end up blowing their deformed brains out and are depressed beings, physical harm only goes so far until it catches up and the scary realisation that you’ve become an infertile abomination with no way back is very frightening.

If fighting hairloss leads you to self-harm then you’ve bigger issues than hairloss

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Estradot patches.

It's a problem for sure. Never got anything like that from finasteride myself.
Do you take Estradot every day?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide does not lead to fat gain, do not spread misinformation. This has been suggested both by research and by the experience of people on this forum. You may be consuming more calories.
For me it did 100% not much 2 kg but also mild fat redistribution and gyno.. that is my ->personal<- case with bicalutamide everyone is different.But people have to know that if they take bicalutamide longer than 3 months body will not look like before without clothes

Last edited:

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn, close this thread and move it to discord or somewhere, where people like @tego, @Hairful, @Mr. Slap Head and others can't spill out their frustrations in life.
Any idea on what discord I could find bridgeton and y'all to talk about this stuff without having to deal with these idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than spew out toxic bullshit to fill the holes in their lives they claim others have?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea on what discord I could find bridgeton and y'all to talk about this stuff without having to deal with these idiots who have nothing better to do with their time than spew out toxic bullshit to fill the holes in their lives they claim others have?

Yes, fck off and go to tranniecentral or something on discord and have disgusting shemale sex with similar abominations away from us normal people

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t know sh*t about hair loss, dumbass.
With all due respect I came here asking hair questions, I never claimed to be a hair expert. It's why I came here. To ask hair questions but you and hairful prefer to spend your time and effort saying how awful I am rather than talk about hair so yeah I'm sick of it, gg u win I don't want to be here anymore because I am not getting from here what I wanted to get - hair loss talk.

The only reason I replied again was to learn if there is somewhere I could actually talk about hair and not how awful trans people are.

As soon as I get that info I won't check here again.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
With all due respect I came here asking hair questions, I never claimed to be a hair expert. It's why I came here. To ask hair questions but you and hairful prefer to spend your time and effort saying how awful I am rather than talk about hair so yeah I'm sick of it, gg u win I don't want to be here anymore because I am not getting from here what I wanted to get - hair loss talk.

The only reason I replied again was to learn if there is somewhere I could actually talk about hair and not how awful trans people are.

As soon as I get that info I won't check here again.
You still don’t know sh*t.