Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve never been closer to suicide than on trans regimen. Im prone to depression but bruh.. I had a suicide plan, actively sucidial. Before at worst i would be like, i hope car hits me today but on hrt I had severe mood swings to the point I had my “last meals” and wanted to proceed with suicide asap without any external factors at play. HRT is dangerous for psyche of real men tbh. You feel like men but your outer self is skinny fat pussy with weak looking face.
View attachment 181536
^^^^
My face on cypro and e2. May not be severe to yall but all my friends noticed and told me to stop. As I did and it made me severly depressed, not worth.

And my non hrt face now but not completely back to baseline:
View attachment 181537
(repost but i want it in one post for this)

Piece of advice for non trans/wanna be twinks etc: dont go further than dutasteride + bicalutamide in worst case scenario. E2 gains are not sustainable and you will feel like sh*t on it.
Coming from a guy that tried all combos, spironolactone mono, finasteride mono, spironolactone + dutasteride, spironolactone,dutasteride and e2, cypro,dutasteride + e2, bica+dutasteride+om,bica + e2 + om. Worst was cypro and e2 but in the end they all lead to mental health suicide for normal guys as @tato123 explained in post few pages before.
yes Cyprus and E2 is absolutely not sustainable. tried on my skin .. even oral E2 is not sustainable for me .. now with bicalitamide and estrogel it seems that I have no problems .. but maybe it's just soon and the problems will arise later.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in fact bica and dosing low doses of E2 you will be in that territory .. I tried 12,5mg Cipro and 2mg estrofem for 4/5 months, I was becoming a woman. it is impossible for me to hold back that regime. now bica and low doses of estrogel are not feminizing me.
what were your results on cipro and E for 4 months, are you overgrown?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My boobs grew on 1 mg E. now I have been taking 4 E for a month, sometimes 6E. Boobs have grown and seem to have stopped.
what is your full regimen?? Do you have any regrowth/thickenning??

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what is your full regimen?? Do you have any regrowth/thickenning??
50 CRA in the morning 4 E in the evening, there are small hairs along the partings and 1 cm each and on the temples as well. but they are invisible, they can only be seen with the right lighting.

Bungiejumper33g

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My boobs grew on 1 mg E. now I have been taking 4 E for a month, sometimes 6E. Boobs have grown and seem to have stopped.
Well I guess you’re a massive responder to e because of genetics but for most people 1mg e won’t do anything as far as breast growth, especially when it’s pills

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quali sono stati i tuoi risultati su cipro ed E per 4 mesi, sei troppo cresciuto?
avevo la ricrescita si.. ma non potevo sopportare gli effetti collaterali..
What side effects? You don’t even get breast growth on such a low e2 dose on only 4 months
for me they were side effects that I could not bear .. gynecomastia but I would have passed on it .. because then I had an operation to remove it .. but the worst was that my penis was shrinking. so I stopped taking it right away and luckily it went back to its pre-medication size. a man can't handle this in my opinion ..

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve never been closer to suicide than on trans regimen. Im prone to depression but bruh.. I had a suicide plan, actively sucidial. Before at worst i would be like, i hope car hits me today but on hrt I had severe mood swings to the point I had my “last meals” and wanted to proceed with suicide asap without any external factors at play. HRT is dangerous for psyche of real men tbh. You feel like men but your outer self is skinny fat pussy with weak looking face.
*removed pic*
^^^^
My face on cypro and e2. May not be severe to yall but all my friends noticed and told me to stop. As I did and it made me severly depressed, not worth.

And my non hrt face now but not completely back to baseline:
*removed pic*
(repost but i want it in one post for this)

Piece of advice for non trans/wanna be twinks etc: dont go further than dutasteride + bicalutamide in worst case scenario. E2 gains are not sustainable and you will feel like sh*t on it.
Coming from a guy that tried all combos, spironolactone mono, finasteride mono, spironolactone + dutasteride, spironolactone,dutasteride and e2, cypro,dutasteride + e2, bica+dutasteride+om,bica + e2 + om. Worst was cypro and e2 but in the end they all lead to mental health suicide for normal guys as @tato123 explained in post few pages before.
To each their own, but yeah, I've never understood why someone would take hrt if they aren't trans. At some point I'd think it'd be bound to cause a sort of reverse dysphoria if the goal is still being a dude.