Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eat sh*t, moron. f*** this site, you will all die bald.
Slava Ukraine!

Whats going on here?

In fact that Ukraine is heavy in dept in western countries.
A lot of soldiers are dead unfortunately.
Every military conflict is killing more and more peoples...

How do Ukraine or selenski think, he can threat Russia?

Kramatorsk is soon in the DPR.. It will happen if you or anything other like it or not.

I am not a friend of putin.. But I am also not an friend of nato, eu, uk USA...

More weapons are more destroy and deaths on both sides.

In the end, Russia will win at all and built up more military :/

Last edited:

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ukraine losing 60-100 soldiers a day on average, while russia more than 400. All this, despite lend-lease has not yet entered into its full force. No, my city will be safe, don't worry. This will let us intercept wonky russian rockets soon.
This are more than 500 deaths a day. This is insanity and not funny at all.

I am afraid that kramatorsk will look like mariupol after the battle is over. The russian will come.. Anyway.
More military resistance means more destruction.

Cherson, berdjansk and melitopol look normal now.. The russian army go without any resistance through... The people live in received houses...

I really hope you are well and nothing happens to you and your father and fathers friends.

I have so many questions.....

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about switch from Bica to CPA?

As I remember, 6 months ago when I was taking 12.5mg CPA monotherapy it lowered my T levels from 43nmol/l to 5nmol/l in one month.
I take 75mg of bicalutamide - 0.5mg of dutasteride - 12mg of minoxidil - 100mg ru58841 and in the last month and a half I have applied 1.5mg of estrogel .. the hairs in the temples have started to stretch .. it only happened with cpa + E2 oral in the past but I had to stop for severe feminized effects .. I will be withholding E2 for 2-3 weeks and cycle like this, 6 weeks on treatment and 2/3 weeks off. I wanted to specify this because there is someone here who claims that half measures do not work .. but if I can give you some advice .. try to be consistent with the treatment and do not change it often .. anyway I have a desire to have sex I think that bicalutamide help me with this .. before adding E2 my testosterone was above the maximum value for a man and also my dht was high .. you don't have to annihilate testosterone to get results. I hope to be proved helpful.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 75mg of bicalutamide - 0.5mg of dutasteride - 12mg of minoxidil - 100mg ru58841 and in the last month and a half I have applied 1.5mg of estrogel .. the hairs in the temples have started to stretch .. it only happened with cpa + E2 oral in the past but I had to stop for severe feminized effects .. I will be withholding E2 for 2-3 weeks and cycle like this, 6 weeks on treatment and 2/3 weeks off. I wanted to specify this because there is someone here who claims that half measures do not work .. but if I can give you some advice .. try to be consistent with the treatment and do not change it often .. anyway I have a desire to have sex I think that bicalutamide help me with this .. before adding E2 my testosterone was above the maximum value for a man and also my dht was high .. you don't have to annihilate testosterone to get results. I hope to be proved helpful.
What’s your RU source?

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in fact I started E2 and ru58841 together so I don't really understand what is giving me such fast results ..

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because of severe suicidal ideations last 2 weeks I discontinued HRT. Im just on dutasteride and OM since last week. Sperm has returned in just 5 days interestingly enough (aprox bica halflife). Im glad that I atleast got some thickening while being on hrt for ~90days so its not all for nothing. Im happy with my current hair state and want more regrowth but I prefer my masculine face and beard that actually pulled some b****s lol. Maybe I will add pyrilutamide or some topical aa for reasurrance. But I think dutasteride will hold it as no “dht itch” returned. Although im getting my dutasteride from real pharmacy now so maybe previous one was fake. Who knows.
were you so happy with 25mg of bicalitamide and 1.5mg of E2 just a short while ago ..?! were you talking about feeling great ..?! what happened in this short time to change your mind? do you know there is a good chance of losing hair again leaving bicalutamide and E2 like this in one fell swoop ?! I hope the best for you anyway brother. maybe add ru58841?! good luck ;)

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you are a serious trans. tell me how long it takes for boobs to grow to the maximum? For example, I noticed that at 4 mg E they stopped increasing, if I start taking 6 mg E they will grow more?
at least do you have regrowth ?

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at least do you have regrowth ?
there is only fur and a couple of darkened hairs on the temples. but if you look closely. But I probably ate little E 1-2 mg and experimented with sprinolactone, gave up E and ate less cpa. now I decided to stick to the regime, I have been eating 50 CPA and 4 E for a month now, I will continue like this, but I want to add E, but I'm afraid of boobs.

anon11

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm interested in topical estriol but i don't know what i'm doing or where to find that

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was never happy taking e2. Or any antiandrogen, it was always a quiet thought at the back of my head that bugged me while doing this regimens, which is anything you take is for lifetime. And seeing some of you post pics and deny looking female-like I figured this regimen is only for deluded or trans people. I will buy ru after i come home from seasonal work after summer to try it out but im doing just fine rn with this regimen as im maintaining and itch hasnt returned.

View attachment 181157
i'm not happy about taking hair loss medications either ... but do we have alternatives ?! certainly accepting yourself would be ideal but it's not for me.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was never happy taking e2. Or any antiandrogen, it was always a quiet thought at the back of my head that bugged me while doing this regimens, which is anything you take is for lifetime. And seeing some of you post pics and deny looking female-like I figured this regimen is only for deluded or trans people. I will buy ru after i come home from seasonal work after summer to try it out but im doing just fine rn with this regimen as im maintaining and itch hasnt returned.

View attachment 181157
Your hair look so good! Congrats, Dani!