Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m

have you found any explanation for why if you’re on mtf hrt you’d continue to recede?
My e levels are 450 pg ml, t is 18 ng/dl plus I’m taking bica, dht is sub 1 ng dl, a3 levels are 62 ng dl
Unfortunately no. I have had aggressive baldness since I was 16, and even HRT helps me.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using oral minoxidil since 1 year. Dutasteride since 5 years and Ive been loosing ground on it.

I went from Norwood 1 to Norwood 4 in 5 years while using Dutasteride...

Only Bicalutamide is a drug that im using since 1 month and Its my last hope
Makes me wonder why the f*** do we still call it "Androgenic alopecia". 1 year of dutasteride eliminated any dht you might have had and still you go bald? Why? ....

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone. Weaker androgen but still an androgen.
I want a study where testosterone action was evaluated on the hair follicle...can't just assume "it's testosterone".
Read this article. It talks about how androgens can't be the only thing that's the cause of hairloss but rather a complex system (where DHT stillhas weight on being a component causative of hairloss)
1653673779335.png

A hypothetical pathogenesis model for androgenic alopecia: clarifying thedihydrotestosterone paradox and rate-limiting recovery factors

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want a study where testosterone action was evaluated on the hair follicle...can't just assume "it's testosterone".
Read this article. It talks about how androgens can't be the only thing that's the cause of hairloss but rather a complex system (where DHT stillhas weight on being a component causative of hairloss)
View attachment 180499

A hypothetical pathogenesis model for androgenic alopecia: clarifying thedihydrotestosterone paradox and rate-limiting recovery factors
Note the author of this article also charges $147 to access his forum and $297 for personal “coaching”.