Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Lena injections for the past 2 years without issue. I did a year and a half of EV and now I've switched to EEn.
I know it's not regulated or tested so it's a bit of a risk. But it seems to produce good levels in blood tests so I guess it's doing what it needs to.

I only switched to EEn for the longer half life (as I don't like needles) so I now inject every 11 days (on the 1st,11th & 21st) rather than every 5 days with the EV.
Thank you for the info! I will definitely explore Lena's options in more depth soon. I would prefer to use injections on the same day every week(every 7 days) as opposed to every 5 or 6 days so that I do not forget and miss a dose. Would you recommend I start with EV first just to test the waters so to speak or should I proceed to EEn for a weekly dose? Also I am not in a hurry to start HRT. I want to take my time doing research so that I can make a well informed decision in terms of designing a protocol that is both effective and convenient for my lifestyle.

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I believe many would be interested in your pictures, including myself. If also possible to give more details about the regime... I would be happy with just maintaining what I have...
Dutasteride should maintain you well enough unless you have very aggressive hair loss. This site is not a good representative subset of balding men because it mostly attracts people for which 5ARIs do not work well enough (i.e. people with very aggressive hair loss). If you really want to be sure you could add Dutasteride and Bicalutamide (or any other AR antagonist) topically. My full regimen is in one of my posts; it is a tad more aggressive since I am on TRT and have constant T levels of around 1400 ng/dL (requiring a slightly more aggressive regimen). Serum DHT is undetectable though.
Looking at this thread with fresh eyes compared to when I first saw it 3 years ago OP does look a lot more feminine now. But some girls are into that so who knows if he actually downgraded appearance wise or not

I mean if he was willing to sacrifice his health I don't see why it wouldn't just be easier to work hard for a few years and save up for a hair transplant
A transplant is not always possible due to limited donor area. OP seems to have had a very limited donor area; furthermore his hair loss was quite aggressive which means transplants are often not a good solution or only a (very) temporary fix, if possible at all.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird unnaturally Feminized body but thick nw1 hair vs thin nw2-3 and thin crown but still normal masculinity? I think most women would prefer the latter
You'd honestly be surprised. A lot of women do like cute looks on guys, and femininity is cute. Some girls I spoke to basically admitted to it. I myself have been complimented on my looks by women in everyday situations since starting HRT.

I think the problem with a lot of guys is they don't spend much time around women, don't interact with them outside romantic/sexual relationships etc. They think they know what women want or think but it's mistaken. Plus a lot of women are not honest with masculine guys, they don't want to upset them with their true feelings.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weird unnaturally Feminized body but thick nw1 hair vs thin nw2-3 and thin crown but still normal masculinity? I think most women would prefer the latter
Weird I'll give you but unnatural?
There are plenty of people who don't really care what women prefer either because they're not into them or are prioritizing how they themselves feel about their body. Also there are women that like andro men even with strong feminine features.

BuzzedLightyear

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are plenty of people who don't really care what women prefer either because they're not into them or are prioritizing how they themselves feel about their body. Also there are women that like andro men even with strong feminine features.
Depends if he’s lactating

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd honestly be surprised. A lot of women do like cute looks on guys, and femininity is cute. Some girls I spoke to basically admitted to it. I myself have been complimented on my looks by women in everyday situations since starting HRT.

I think the problem with a lot of guys is they don't spend much time around women, don't interact with them outside romantic/sexual relationships etc. They think they know what women want or think but it's mistaken. Plus a lot of women are not honest with masculine guys, they don't want to upset them with their true feelings.
Thats pretty boys. A guy with unnatural hormone induced tits and body is not the same

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
*man takes chemicals that change his sex*
"Is that unnatural?" Lol

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats pretty boys. A guy with unnatural hormone induced tits and body is not the same
Your naturalist ideology clouds your perception. HRT is literally a way to preserve youthfulness as a male, and there are things that can be done with tits while on it.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MylovelyHair ; I see that you are desperate for your hair. I would say don't get obsessed about your hair loss. You are doing enough for your hair by taking duasteride. If it doesn't work, let it go. Unless you don't want to have a family in the future, stay away from HRT. Many transwomen on Reddit would advise you the same. I did the mistake by listening to the transwoman on this forum and now I am paying the price. HRT is NOT for cis-men. If someone suggests the otherwise then it will be called mental illness.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys is it possible to do the gyno gland removal now before i get huge tits on bicalutamide and prevent any gyno??
The performing doctor is important. The problem with bica is that it can regrow as most doctors don't take away the gland wholy.

And if they do so (that's why they don't), they might risk (it's pretty much that) that you will suffer from sunken chests.

Keep an eye on the Doctor! That's what I can say.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The performing doctor is important. The problem with bica is that it can regrow as most doctors don't take away the gland wholy.

And if they do so (that's why they don't), they might risk (it's pretty much that) that you will suffer from sunken chests.

Keep an eye on the Doctor! That's what I can say.
That happens especially if the glands are very big and massive but I think that even sunken nipples is better than a bald head!! But i am NW0 only crown thinning tho !!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything weird about trans bodies and some can be legit beautiful. But I do think if the goal is to remain a cis dude and use hrt and your end goal is to get women then I'd agree that at some point it likely would be counter productive to that goal and most women would indeed prefer a more masculine guy, even if he's objectively less attractive.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything weird about trans bodies and some can be legit beautiful. But I do think if the goal is to remain a cis dude and use hrt and your end goal is to get women then I'd agree that at some point it likely would be counter productive to that goal and most women would indeed prefer a more masculine guy, even if he's objectively less attractive.
Theres no objective attractiveness and if women prefer something wouldn't that be closer to being "objectively" attractive than anything? As in it's a socially defined concept and the society (women) are defining more masculine men as more attractive

And ummmm trans bodies aren't weird?!?!?! 0.0001% of the population but they aren't weird. Bruh. This is what I mean disingenuous. THAT is objectively weird. What the actual f***. Clown.jpg

@Pigeon @BuzzedLightyear @disfiguredyoungman @Caillou based members of the forum come look at the tranny den and it's insanity LMAO

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres no objective attractiveness and if women prefer something wouldn't that be closer to being "objectively" attractive than anything? As in it's a socially defined concept and the society (women) are defining more masculine men as more attractive

And ummmm trans bodies aren't weird?!?!?! 0.0001% of the population but they aren't weird. Bruh. This is what I mean disingenuous. THAT is objectively weird. What the actual f***. Clown.jpg

@Pigeon @BuzzedLightyear @disfiguredyoungman @Caillou based members of the forum come look at the tranny den and it's insanity LMAO
You didn't get my post. I agreed mostly with your point. Does it make you feel cool to call your bros to make fun of someone who's simply attempting to engage in conversation?

Last edited:

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't get my post. I agreed mostly with your point. Like f***. Does it make you feel cool to call your bros to make fun of someone who's simply attempting to engage in conversation?
You literally just disagreed with me about trans people being weird and about more masculine men being more attractive. Idc how much (((media))) pushes them as normal you people are objectively weird