Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope so. And I fully believe I can get down to at least NW2 and grow my hair out long enough to hide the hairline. But my ultimate goal is NW0, however utopian that may sound.
I don't think that it'll be possible as you are pretty much far gone. :( when did you start hrt? A month?

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I was disgusted. I personally think she had some disorders, mental one's. Having multiple personalities. There were some times where she/he was very kind and nice.

She reminds me of Dylan Redwines dad, when pictures in court were released of him dressing in women’s clothing and eating poop out of a diaper, not to be mean…

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Diet is sugary I guess. No real way to combat this.
If my hairloss progress's beyond nw3 im getting the snip. My experiences with minoxidil have better utter sh*t, used it for about a year and my hair is below my baseline.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing! Would you mind sharing some more high quality pictures? Hope you did some :[.

And maybe from the same region?? :D
Here are the best quality close ups I could get with my phone camera. Believe me when I say this used to be so much worse. I had to use like 3 different creams on it. I still do but no cream helped me as much as Estrogen. The best part of this is it does not itch anymore! And sorry for the hair, I'll have to shave my arms again soon.

handc1.jpg handc2.jpg

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are the best quality close ups I could get with my phone camera. Believe me when I say this used to be so much worse. I had to use like 3 different creams on it. I still do but no cream helped me as much as Estrogen. The best part of this is it does not itch anymore! And sorry for the hair, I'll have to shave my arms again soon.

View attachment 169766 View attachment 169767
Have you tried a steroid cream

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried a steroid cream
I've been using sensitive skin creams, Aloe Vera and exfoliating a lot. Before I started my skin care routine it used to be horrible. But nothing has helped me as much as Estrogen, in under a month the effects are unreal. If this continues maybe the problem will go away on it's own.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh Bica? Yeah used that and it made me switch to spironolactone at a high dose instead. I used bica at 50mg and experienced a huge shed.
The success of HRT lies in the following things:
Suppression of T to castration level
To complete the first step, you need to increase E above 200 pg / ml
Increasing E will stimulate growth
Take Bicalutamide and Finasteride as a safety net
If you have completed all these points and you are not getting better, I do not know how to help you.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The success of HRT lies in the following things:
Suppression of T to castration level
To complete the first step, you need to increase E above 200 pg / ml
Increasing E will stimulate growth
Take Bicalutamide and Finasteride as a safety net
If you have completed all these points and you are not getting better, I do not know how to help you.
That won’t lead to success if you’re badly balding. Oral minoxidil is required to really stimulate growth. From ikarus journey, he found little success from estrogen and bicalutamide alone, it stop balding but regrowth wasn’t significant

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 3 months of therapy, I had a lot of fluff along the hair growth line, but it never became full hair.
Likewise, I have fluff along Norwood 0. 3 months is a short time. In 3 months you will see only mild changes, the first signs that you have responded to treatment

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That won’t lead to success if you’re badly balding. Oral minoxidil is required to really stimulate growth
I don't like minoxidil because of its effects. Estrogen is a great growth promoter and I see no point in minoxidil. Perhaps it makes sense if you are very bald. Fortunately, I am Norwood 1, so my follicles can easily be brought back to life with estrogen alone.