Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with hating zionists
But there is something wrong with hating Jews as a whole, especially believing in /pol/ tier conspiracies about them ruling the world, wanting to kill people off with vaccines etc.

A hair loss forum is the last place I'd expect this kind of talk.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But there is something wrong with hating Jews as a whole, especially believing in /pol/ tier conspiracies about them ruling the world, wanting to kill people off with vaccines etc.

A hair loss forum is the last place I'd expect this kind of talk.
a hairloss forum is also the last place id expect a tranny brainwashing

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not too hot fellas.
Norwood reaper has taken my youth and taken any f*****g chance I've had at being happy. Just should end it now.
2 years of antiandrogens, estrogens, 5alpha reductase inhibitors, physical castration and nothing has gotten my hair back. It keeps receding.
I've really f*****g tried and Mr reaper has come knocking on the door. He's got my keys and he's coming in.
I can't get a dermatologist because of where I live. If you know of a man by the name Niel Hepburn, he's a f*****g sh*t doctor. I'm not exaggerating my hair loss.
I tried. I'm sorry. Mission failed we'll get them next time. Ta.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Gynobro237, are you sure it's just not too early since your orchie? Hasn't it been only a month or so? Give it some time, continue taking HRT and maybe things will get better.

Also have you explored other possible causes of your hair loss that could coexist with androgenic alopecia? Most of them are treatable. It could also just be a shed that you have to ride through. I rode through a small shed of my crown before I got my recent regrowth.

Try not to give up, I know it's hard but try. I've been basically barely active on here before the last few days, but if you want to talk don't hesitate. I'll try and help as much as I can.

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Gynobro237, are you sure it's just not too early since your orchie? Hasn't it been only a month or so? Give it some time, continue taking HRT and maybe things will get better.

Also have you explored other possible causes of your hair loss that could coexist with androgenic alopecia? Most of them are treatable. It could also just be a shed that you have to ride through. I rode through a small shed of my crown before I got my recent regrowth.

Try not to give up, I know it's hard but try. I've been basically barely active on here before the last few days, but if you want to talk don't hesitate. I'll try and help as much as I can.
Its unheard of someone going from nw2 to nw4 in 6 months while taking female hormones. I see people thrice my age make full recoveries on hrt yet god smite me for being the unluckiest son of a b**ch on this planet.
I don't respond to topical minoxidil, I don't respond to micro needling, hydrocortisone doesn't do wank, mk 677 doesn't do f***, dutasteride doesn't work, nothing f*****g does. 2 years of this bullshit and I cant save the once only good thing about me.
I'm severely diffuse so I dont have enough donor hair for a trans plant.

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its unheard of someone going from nw2 to nw4 in 6 months while taking female hormones. I see people thrice my age make full recoveries on hrt yet god smite me for being the unluckiest son of a b**ch on this planet.
I don't respond to topical minoxidil, I don't respond to micro needling, hydrocortisone doesn't do wank, mk 677 doesn't do f***, dutasteride doesn't work, nothing f*****g does. 2 years of this bullshit and I cant save the once only good thing about me.
I'm severely diffuse so I dont have enough donor hair for a trans plant.
I'm not a responder to Minoxidil either.
Did you try oral min? That worked for me. Also adding tret with topical Minoxidil can help (have you tried that)

Also how recent was your orchi/castration? Maybe your adrenals are working overtime right now?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
YOU ARE NOT A GIRL
She's a girl and all you can do is seethe.

I'd be more concerned about who you are, because you know what I see? A sad insecure human being who lashes out on others because he can't cope with his mental issues.

Last edited:

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you all stroking that fucks ego? Just click ignore and let it satisfy itself mentally as well as physically.

Guys This is my hair thinning! Is it possible to recover that to full terminal hairs?? How bad is it?? What Should i use? I used fina 1 year then duta another year+ min.Now I am taking bicalutamide too ?? Should i add E2 2 mg???Can this be reversed? That is the only place i have thinning everything else is thick more i need hair
I recovered worse with microneedling and minoxidil so yes.

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a responder to Minoxidil either.
Did you try oral min? That worked for me. Also adding tret with topical Minoxidil can help (have you tried that)

Also how recent was your orchi/castration? Maybe your adrenals are working overtime right now?
Dunno, before hrt or even before I was 20 I paid no notice to where my hair line was I knew it was high but...
My hair is thin in patches that I can cover up because its gotten long enough. I try and convince myself that my hair is regrowing slowly but I know it ain't. Usually I wear a hat and pay no attention to the mirror because I know if I look I'm going to have a mental breakdown.
My hair started getting thin in random places around the back of my right ear where I sure as sh*t know that the density was much better.
My hair, I'd describe it like the fur of an elderly German Sheppard, blots of thin in random places. There is a solid patch of bald towards the nape of my neck far from the crown.
I feel like I'm going completely insane, especially I see much older transsexual women regrow hair in full while mine continues to keep getting f*****g worse. And that dermatologist Niel Hepburn refused to treat me and overlooked the thinning that I said were like small random blodges. I have a depleted donor zone so a hair transplant isnt in the bag for me. And unfortunately I am a failed tr___y so naturally I have to stop this because its only going to continue to go down hill, and I'd rather not let people think I'm a sexual predator solely on appearance alone. My hair mattered to me since its the only thing a man can see of value of my appearance and now I dont even have that.
I don't think anyone here knows what's its like to be a f____t, love men, and also be dysphoric because you can't be with attractive men you see women hooked arms with.
I'm a gincel, a gay incel? Do you know how much value I have as a man? None at all. Judge for yourself, I'll be taking myself out. Because a dead rat, even if its in a box will always be a dead rat. Chaio

Attachments

• IMG_20211201_231309_20211201232545592.jpg
    IMG_20211201_231309_20211201232545592.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20211201_230310.jpg
    IMG_20211201_230310.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 143

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's a girl and all you can do is seethe.

I'd be more concerned about who you are, because you know what I see? A sad insecure human being who lashes out on others because he can't cope with his mental issues.
lol you cant change gender you dumb leftist retard.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno, before hrt or even before I was 20 I paid no notice to where my hair line was I knew it was high but...
My hair is thin in patches that I can cover up because its gotten long enough. I try and convince myself that my hair is regrowing slowly but I know it ain't. Usually I wear a hat and pay no attention to the mirror because I know if I look I'm going to have a mental breakdown.
My hair started getting thin in random places around the back of my right ear where I sure as sh*t know that the density was much better.
My hair, I'd describe it like the fur of an elderly German Sheppard, blots of thin in random places. There is a solid patch of bald towards the nape of my neck far from the crown.
I feel like I'm going completely insane, especially I see much older transsexual women regrow hair in full while mine continues to keep getting f*****g worse. And that dermatologist Niel Hepburn refused to treat me and overlooked the thinning that I said were like small random blodges. I have a depleted donor zone so a hair transplant isnt in the bag for me. And unfortunately I am a failed tr___y so naturally I have to stop this because its only going to continue to go down hill, and I'd rather not let people think I'm a sexual predator solely on appearance alone. My hair mattered to me since its the only thing a man can see of value of my appearance and now I dont even have that.
I don't think anyone here knows what's its like to be a f____t, love men, and also be dysphoric because you can't be with attractive men you see women hooked arms with.
I'm a gincel, a gay incel? Do you know how much value I have as a man? None at all. Judge for yourself, I'll be taking myself out. Because a dead rat, even if its in a box will always be a dead rat. Chaio
Your hair honestly doesn't look that bad, I thought it would be worse judging by what you said. Your hairline is so much better then mine. Give it some time after the orchie, I bet you'll have good regrowth, and like I said look into other coexisting reasons that might be causing hair loss.

Also I just looked up our conversations from October, and it seems we share some things in common. You honestly seem to have actual physical dysphoria, similar to mine in the aspect it's mostly about androgenic body features. I advise trying to looksmaxx from a feminine angle, work on what you can with yourself, don't just hyper focus on hair, which in my honest opinion is not that bad. Generally try to become cuter. I'm sure you can get somewhere. Please don't see yourself as a "tranny" or sexual predator, and don't think taking HRT obligates you to socially transition.

I think you should also work on the self hatred ingrained into your mindset, probably because of male socialization. You don't have to hate yourself just because you feel you have no value as a man. I don't see myself as a man and don't identify with masculinity at all, yeah I was born biologically male, but so what? I don't care. I'm a human being at first, not what society wants me to be just because of the sex I was born as. Maybe you should try adopting a similar mindset.

If I end up passing I'll socially transition and present female, if not I'll be a HRT femboy for life. Achieving a cuter and more feminine look is something I do for myself, to fight my dysphoria, not for others. It's a form of self care which got myself out of suicidal thoughts I used to have before HRT. Idk if my perspective is useful, but I'm trying to help.

Please take care, and I'm sure you'll make it if you try, whatever your goals might be.

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol you cant change gender you dumb leftist retard.
You can change your body features with medical intervention like HRT and surgery to resemble the opposite sex. HRT actually makes your genetic expression more female with time. If you look like the opposite sex, have the hormonal profile of that sex and fit the social roles of it, there isn't much that makes you different from a cis woman.

I highly doubt your limited mind will understand this however.

Last edited:

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair honestly doesn't look that bad, I thought it would be worse judging by what you said. Your hairline is so much better then mine. Give it some time after the orchie, I bet you'll have good regrowth, and like I said look into other coexisting reasons that might be causing hair loss.

Also I just looked up our conversations from October, and it seems we share some things in common. You honestly seem to have actual physical dysphoria, similar to mine in the aspect it's mostly about androgenic body features. I advise trying to looksmaxx from a feminine angle, work on what you can with yourself, don't just hyper focus on hair, which in my honest opinion is not that bad. Generally try to become cuter. I'm sure you can get somewhere. Please don't see yourself as a "tranny" or sexual predator, and don't think taking HRT obligates you to socially transition.

I think you should also work on the self hatred ingrained into your mindset, probably because of male socialization. You don't have to hate yourself just because you feel you have no value as a man. I don't see myself as man and don't identify with masculinity at all, yeah I was born biologically male, but so what? I don't care. I'm a human being at first, not what society wants me to be just because of the sex I was born as. Maybe you should try adopting a similar mindset.

If I end up passing I'll socially transition and present female, if not I'll be a HRT femboy for life. Achieving a cuter and more feminine look is something I do for myself, to fight my dysphoria, not for others. It's a form of self care which got myself out of suicidal thoughts I used to have before HRT. Idk if my perspective is useful, but I'm trying to help.

Please take care, and I'm sure you'll make it if you try, whatever your goals might be.
I'm gonna get my adrenals checked, maybe spironolactone has given me an adrenal tumour. If I can't see a return to form with my hair line then I'm toast. I'll check in a couple month seeming that I have some baseline to work with now instead of just imagining where my hair used to be.
I'll take all advice, I'm physically castrate so I can always reset to zero. Please let me be a platform for experiments. I just want my hair to come back long enough so I can see myself married to some other man and then go old. My hair is supposed to be 23 not 63. It hurts that any older fella in the street has better hair than I do. I'm vain out of hatred because I dont want to be the next participant in some game of "they who cried bathroom r_p__t." I dont want to be the tr___y that spoils every other apple in the bunch.
I'm f*****g losing it.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna get my adrenals checked, maybe spironolactone has given me an adrenal tumour. If I can't see a return to form with my hair line then I'm toast. I'll check in a couple month seeming that I have some baseline to work with now instead of just imagining where my hair used to be.
I'll take all advice, I'm physically castrate so I can always reset to zero. Please let me be a platform for experiments. I just want my hair to come back long enough so I can see myself married to some other man and then go old. My hair is supposed to be 23 not 63. It hurts that any older fella in the street has better hair than I do. I'm vain out of hatred because I dont want to be the next participant in some game of "they who cried bathroom r_p__t." I dont want to be the tr___y that spoils every other apple in the bunch.
I'm f*****g losing it.
But you don't have to be a participant in anything. You can be a HRT Femboy, use the men's bathroom etc. You don't have to present female if you don't want to. Medical transition only means you are changing your biological hormonal profile to a female one. Nothing more. HRT does not make you a trans woman if you don't want that.

Gynobro237

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you don't have to be a participant in anything. You can be a HRT Femboy, use the men's bathroom etc. You don't have to present female if you don't want to. Medical transition only means you are changing your biological hormonal profile to a female one. Nothing more. HRT does not make you a trans woman if you don't want that.
I know you like lables as does myself but "boy" in femboy means targeting a p___phile demographic. I'm not a femboy, I'm a 23 year old tr___y f____t. So we are clear. I'm a male that takes estrogen therefore, I'm an e-male.