Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feminization and sterilization. To the average 99% of guys, thats a huge problem. Not too mention thats it not just gyno with respect to feminization, complete fat redistribution can and will happen. Shutting off the testes for extended periods also risk permanently damaging their ability to produce normal T output ever again.

With that being said, it does appear that some men are willing to go down this route. To each their own.
This is not a problem if you are married and do not plan any more children.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not a problem if you are married and do not plan any more children.
I guess that depends on each persons own relationship. How will ones wife perceive her husband losing a good majority of his physical masculine traits. Taking on a feminine figure and potentially losing his ability to have an erection. Again, probably very relationship dependent.

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It all depends on the physiology and dosage of E2. For example, I take 6 mg, my libido has decreased but not critically, which is only a plus for me (I was hyperactive) but now I am sterile and I can have sex without protection, which is more a plus than a minus for me.
My erection is fine, my c*** is still hard. My breasts are a little bigger, but it's not noticeable to others, rather they don't understand the difference.
My growth points are closed, so I have no changes in the hip joint. I also do not gain weight and do not see the distribution of fat by female type. But I see other changes - clean / soft skin, wrinkles have become less-smoothed out, large eyelashes.
In general, the face has become very nice, I would say beautiful. This is not my opinion, so say friends who have not seen me for a long time. This is not an advertisement for HRT, I only describe what is happening to me, I also do not advise taking E2 for teenagers or doing it unconsciously because it will ruin your life.

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
besides gyno (surgery) and infertility hrt has no downsides bro, ull be fine
The change in physique is closer to the female type. Increase in fat mass. Also, judging by some photos, the feminization of the face can be very significant. This is clearly seen in the example of Noah, who used HRT for 8 months.

However, I do not think that all of the above is worse than being bald. None of this would make me feel suicidal or depressed, and baldness made me feel like I was already dying.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It all depends on the physiology and dosage of E2. For example, I take 6 mg, my libido has decreased but not critically, which is only a plus for me (I was hyperactive) but now I am sterile and I can have sex without protection, which is more a plus than a minus for me.
My erection is fine, my c*** is still hard. My breasts are a little bigger, but it's not noticeable to others, rather they don't understand the difference.
My growth points are closed, so I have no changes in the hip joint. I also do not gain weight and do not see the distribution of fat by female type. But I see other changes - clean / soft skin, wrinkles have become less-smoothed out, large eyelashes.
In general, the face has become very nice, I would say beautiful. This is not my opinion, so say friends who have not seen me for a long time. This is not an advertisement for HRT, I only describe what is happening to me, I also do not advise taking E2 for teenagers or doing it unconsciously because it will ruin your life.
Did you have hair improvement on HRT?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The change in physique is closer to the female type. Increase in fat mass. Also, judging by some photos, the feminization of the face can be very significant. This is clearly seen in the example of Noah, who used HRT for 8 months.

However, I do not think that all of the above is worse than being bald. None of this would make me feel suicidal or depressed, and baldness made me feel like I was already dying.
Exactly. Balding is death and hair is life.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It amazes me that Derek (MPMD) has been able to hold on to his own hair. He has put his endocrine system through the ringer over the years. I believe his current regiment is simple. Minoxidil and Finasteride and occasionally micro neddling . He is also on TRT.

I believe Derek has also mentioned in the past, what is already known, that Estrogenic therapy is the nuclear option for guys. Basically sacrificing masculinity for POSSIBLE results. He is right.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
>Possible
if you have hormonal hairloss, you will get results.
>sacrificing masculinity
Who f*****g cares? Chad > male who looks young/cute cause of HRT > average man. The average man is barely masculine nowadays
Your generalizations of men “nowadays” is very misleading and anecdotal. I don’t know what sphere or silo that you are inhabiting, but men very much embrace their masculinity as such women embracing femininity.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s get back on the topic of hair, instead of turning this into the coping incel section lol.

It would be interesting to see Tato or some others experiment with some sort of sublingual E2 in some way. Since it spikes E2 through the roof for only a few hours at a time, perhaps this could be enough to stimulate the receptors in the IF units. And perhaps having sharp bursts but lower steady state levels would prevent a lot of the sexual side effects. I think that it would, but the question is by how much? However, I would suspect that gyno would still precede hair growth. Thoughts?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1631887587761.png

Has he guessed to create an OnlyFans account?

WindR

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s get back on the topic of hair, instead of turning this into the coping incel section lol.

It would be interesting to see Tato or some others experiment with some sort of sublingual E2 in some way. Since it spikes E2 through the roof for only a few hours at a time, perhaps this could be enough to stimulate the receptors in the IF units. And perhaps having sharp bursts but lower steady state levels would prevent a lot of the sexual side effects. I think that it would, but the question is by how much? However, I would suspect that gyno would still precede hair growth. Thoughts?
I just have my gyno removed, so I'm in. But what dose should be used sublingually?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just have my gyno removed, so I'm in. But what dose should be used sublingually?
Well according to those charts shown around the 16 minute mark in that video, 0.25mg used sublingually was enough to blast E2 levels up well over 200pg/mL, a least for a couple hours. 1mg of sublingual reached 450pg/mL. But keep in mind that this is all uncharted territory for me! I have no experience with systemic estrogen use. Be aware that the concentrations will clear the system quickly, so it may be good to also have a steady state base of oral E2. Again, this will depend on you, your goals, and the risks you are willing to take. I would just have to guess that shortening the half life via using it sublingually could potentially reduce side effects while still getting some serious gains.

Last edited:

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he blocked himself. I did this with my old account. In fact, this is good.

Сколько стоила операция?
I was a long time! lurker on here before I made my account to post. I can agree with you on that, his posts were an incoherent mess of hairloss talk, transgender fetishes and rants about his ex wife. He needs help.