Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my Goddess. I hope not. I felt like we were helping to keep him going. We have had people castrate themselves on here in the past so nobody wants that but I don't recall him ever saying anything out of bounds. Norwoody or anybody else? Plz would probably know.

I actually am pretty pro-Russian by American standards. All this fuss about Russia reclaiming a port that the U.S. would never have relinquished in the past and which was clearly, historically, part of its domain seemed silly to me, not to mention that even Ukraines seem to struggle to differentiate themselves from Russians and many seem to be like trans folks and claim to be both more or less. The languages are pretty darn close--how do you do with understanding people from Ukraine and say, Polish or Slovak? Also the U.S. probably understandably, kicked and screamed about missiles in Cuba but what about missiles in Turkey pointing at the Russians? That sounds like even less fun to endure. Somehow, with its vast land area or maybe because of that, Russia is not known for seeking non-contiguous lands unlike the U.S. and all of Western Europe and they even sold Alaska for two cents an acre which seems like an historic bargain in terms of maritime influence and now oil and other maritime products. Plus Alex Ovechkin is our Stanley Cup hero in DC and we have had several other excellent Russian players so we are more open to seeing the good in Russians. Except for tennis and hockey, those are the only Russian athletes we know really.

American free market libertarians tend to be non-expansionist and we tend to view Russian much more benignly than the "capitalist and war profiteers. Everybody in DC so to speak, got rich off both Gulf wars while our youth suffered as did our national prestige around the world. I am a citizen of the world and I take that very, very seriously.

Best,
Janey
You can check his posts out yourself, his avatar that he had like a week ago when I was still lurking is gone and now there is a green A and the word banned is displayed under his name.

As to Russia, yes I'm also pretty pro Russian from what you can gather. Crimea has been historical Russian land, like 95% of the population considers itself Russian. Ukraine is a bit of another story, Central and Eastern Ukrainians are basically Russians, as they have the same culture and speak Russian. Western Ukraine on the other hand is a mixed land of Poles, Cossacks, Hungarians etc. They have their own language that is a mix of Russian, Polish and some self created stuff that they called Ukrainian, it's like 70% similar to Russian. As for my reasons of being pro Russian, I have Russian ancestry, the Soviet Union bought a lot of progress, technology and industry to my country, and the fact I always disliked the aggressive foreign policy of the US and it's allies. Learning Russian and then going to Russia made me even more pro Russian, as the technological legacy of the USSR and the Slavic tradition and culture that was destroyed in my country is still very much alive there, plus the people are super friendly, like they treat you like family if you ask for help.

Neither Orthodox or Catholics go by what Jesus taught.
I'd go even further, I believe no organised Christian church these days goes by what Jesus taught. But then again some are still closer to the original message then others, and the Orthodox one is much closer then the Catholic Church. The Vatican has nor spirituality left in it, it's simply a organised mafia like structure that uses religion for it's own gain, they are like the Pharisees that Jesus constantly clashed with.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are the true Christians? The apostles clearly organized such a group, and there are numerous prophecies regarding Christ's congregation into the future.

I suppose we ought to make this an off-topic thread or something.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who are the true Christians? The apostles clearly organized such a group, and there are numerous prophecies regarding Christ's congregation into the future.

I suppose we ought to make this an off-topic thread or something.
I don't think there are many true Christians left in this world, it was even foretold in the Book of Revelations that during the events of Revelations there will be very little true believers left. Not that I believe we are living in the end times, as I think Revelations is more of a symbolic and cyclical thing. Like for example the image of the Beast aligns a lot with many historical tyrants, like Nero, some corrupt Popes, for example Alexander IVth, also known as Borgio, Adolf Hitler etc. The point I'm trying to make is that I believe that the Book of Revelations is a warning about what happens when people stray from spirit and go too far in embracing their carnal nature, their inner beast. This leads to suffering and the emergence of tyrants in positions of power.

Also I don't consider myself fully Christian, I have significant Christian leanings, but I'm more of a general esoteric practitioner who not only looks up to Christ, but also for example to Lord Krishna from Hinduism, or to concepts like the Tao from East Asian religions. In a nutshell, I believe all religions have different levels of spiritual truth in them. But yes, as I said before, I do consider Jesus to be a very inspiring and very divine figure, after all, he was the Son of God :).

And yeah, we should start a new off-topic thread if we want to continue this discussion as this is a thread about HRT for hair regrowth, and some people may not like that we discuss these things on here.

I understand that completely. Americans feel this way predominantly towards the English and Irish, who among the Gallic, have always been travelers and many went to Argentina along with the U.S. during the latter 1800's. Lutherans feel this way about Scandinavia since most of our Lutheran culture comes from Scandinavians who as the joke goes, left home and went to the U.S and then trudged westward to Minnesota and the Dakotas to find the one place on earth, more inhospitable and cold, except for Scandinavia, except of course, again, Russia, the U.S. and Canada contain some of the coldest places on the face of the earth far in excess of even northern Scandinavia (and for the U.S., some of the hottest places on earth). The Dakotas can go from easily 100 degrees Fahrenheit in summer to 40 below in winter (the U.S. is the last place on earth along with Burma and Liberia off the metric system although it is official here and has been since 1876; we largely use metric for medications and soda and packaged foods). Russia's very existence is based upon its facility in dealing with cold that is largely unknown ever in Western Europe. France is north of New York some places and it rarely goes below zero Celsius and even in central Europe the cold really hits where the gulf stream lags and Napoleon and Hitler had little idea what they were getting themselves into. The idea should have been to grab and take and then retreat but ego always interferes.
The temperature in my country also goes from pretty hot in the summer to pretty cold in the winter, this is something common in Eastern Europe, although it's not as extreme as the temperatures in Eastern or Northern Russia.

As for Russians, the weather making them a stronger people is one thing, but they also have a concept that they call the "Russian Soul". It's basically a metaphysical concept that could be explained as a link with each other and their country in a bond that transcends politics, money, religion etc. It's hard to explain to somebody who never visited Russia, but speaking with Russians can give you the idea. I'm not Russian myself, but I do understand this concept due to researching my ancestry, history and my interactions with the Russian people. The reason I mentioned this is that the Russian Soul also makes them very hard to defeat and conquer. Fyodor Dostoyevsky's writing is considered to embody the Russian Soul, so if you want to know more, his books are the place to go.
Do you know anything about Almas? Plus Plz has disappeared. Were they the same person? Not likely since Plz spoke perfect English without Google Translate. I send a prayer out for you Almas. May your hair dreams all come true.

Janey
That's so nice of you Janey, I too hope Almas is doing ok. I never got to speak with him, but just by reading his posts I could see his struggle, and like you said, there are some similarities between him and me.

Anyway, sorry for jumping on and off today. I went to have a nice long bath, and after the bath I shaved my chest, belly and leg hair as it got too long for my taste. I've been shaving it for a few months now, thankfully nobody really cares as some men do it, like cyclists, swimmers, bodybuilders etc, and to my mum I use the reasoning that I simply prefer being smoother like an athlete. Unfortunately, that's the most feminine thing I can do in my country without being harshly judged, so I'm glad to be going to the UK soon. I'll probably start going for waxing sessions there, and when I get enough money, I'd love to have most of my body hair lasered off.

I'll be going to sleep now, the Aloe Vera gel I use after shaving has a really nice smell that makes me sleepy :)

Goodnight everybody. Although I won't be as active, I'll still try to come to hairlosstalk during the weekend to react and reply to anything interesting.

I hope my dreams will be full of healthy, cute and soft hair on my head ;)

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha. The psychologist in my custody case noted that my body hair removal and "cross-dressing" in private, were bad for my "children" so we are far from fully evolved over here.

I remember reading in history exactly what you are saying about Russians. At first, Stalin was proclaiming that all should fight the Germans for communism but then as many in the Ukraine and other peripheral areas seemed not to care or to view them initially as liberators, he switched to fighting for "Mother Russia" which seems to have inspired the masses far more than fighting for an economic system.

Don't get me started on the Book of Revelation. Luther left it out of his proposed Bible and only that book, He even stuck with the Book of James. I have read the Bible twice all the way through both in order and then in chronological order which gives a much fuller perspective. People in the South often only want to talk about Revelation and my mother in her 80's still thinks she will never die since Christ is coming back. If they, lol, are coming back, Jesus should love my hair, unlike St. Paul who forbade long-hair to men since to him, it was a chick-thing and he wasn't a huge fan of women to begin with.

I am not worried about talking about some of these other things besides since our discussion is pretty damn high-level and right now, you, EXP, and me seem to be the main three even checking in. Plus, note my Biblical references to hair loss and my reference to baldness as the Mediterranean disease that formerly Asians, Siberians. Africans and Native Americans all lacked and still mostly do. Hey, with your background in sci-fi and extreme intelligence you will enjoy HRT just for the intellectual exercise if nothing else. Everyone but us is ultimately a mere mortal and can't know, won't know what this feels like and what a rush renewal even as a new gender can be, once one gets past "how humiliating this must be". But then again, baldness can be pretty humiliating too when you bald as 20 and Dad has a full head of hair now still at 82. I will pass him and so, so close....

Janey/Will
What a clown that psychologist lol. Unfortunately people like that are everywhere, as gender roles have been an integral part of hierarchical society for centuries, so they are pretty hard coded into some peoples heads. One can only hope that in the future this will change, and everybody will be able to freely express themselves. As for myself, I don't really feel the need to cross-dress into fully female clothes, but I would like to wear some more androgynous clothing, like I really like the hippie style for example, or for a more modern style, some outfits of the femboy style appeal to me, like a oversized hoodie with jeans for example. Also generally colorful stuff, not boring and bland like most men wear. Believe me or not, even these kinds of outfits could potentially cause a bad reaction in my country, especially in my small town.

As for other stuff considered feminine that I would like to do more freely, that's for example better body hair removal then shaving, being able to express my emotions more openly in public, taking care of my skin, nails and generally my body in a more feminine way.

That's right with Stalin, he knew that the only way to raise morale was to appeal to Slavic culture and traditions as most average people in the USSR didn't really understand what communism even is. Stalin himself was also fascinated with Slavic and Russian history, for example he admired and compared himself to Ivan the Terrible and Peter the Great, because of this some historians call him the "Red Tsar".

Saint Paul is for me a controversial figure in Christianity, some of his ideas are pretty bizarre and not very Christ like, like for example the woman thing you mentioned, as Jesus himself held women in high regard, an example of this is his relations with Mary Magdalene. And it's very hypocritical of Paul to talk about the short hear ideal, as Jesus himself had long hair lol.

For the humiliation thing, I don't consider being a feminine male something humiliating so I don't really care about looking more feminine, in fact I would welcome most of the potential effects of HRT (Well there is the gyno issue, but I won't go into that again now.). On the other hand, balding I very much do find humiliating. Even my Dad, who is now in his 60s, is pretty insecure about it. Every time I bring it up to him he becomes sad and sometimes angry. He copes with saying it's natural, that he doesn't understand why I care so much about hair, that it's a normal male thing to be bald etc. but his insecurity can be seen pretty easily. To his defense I can say that at least he's not hostile about it, in contrast to some other family members of mine that went as far as to laugh at me at family gatherings when I started balding, saying stuff like "You look so similar to your father, you're even gonna have a shiny head like he does soon" and exploding into fits of laughter. I forgave them and don't hold it against them anymore, but I have stopped relations with that side of my family as they are pretty toxic people in general.

Last edited:

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
When's HRT start date? You have to start writing double now that Almas is gone. You were always my favorite<winks>
Uhm,...

I tried to forget about that thought... and I did so. HRT is nothing for me, I shouldn't see it as a recourse or my last resort. It's just... not meant for me. HRT is only meant for people who have gender issues or hormonal problems/illnesses. And not for me, a cis-"teenage-boy" (lol), loosing his hair. (Tho I might have to take HRT, as in, taking Cortisol, if I do have an underlying issue with my adrenal gland...)

I honestly want to build someday muscle, and Testosterone is needed for that xD, so it's not pretty ideally to just..., destroy it, and probably, for ever... if I do so.

I re-thought everything, and honestly...

Yes, hair is very important, especially for the younger folks, but hey, your health, esp. your male health, is also (more) important.
Honestly, I would rather lose my hair, than my d*ck, and I am not really interested into sexual things, I think I am some sort of asexual.

From nowadays on I am not even allowed to take Finasteride anymore. So I wouldn't like to take some more harsh stuff, hormone-altering pills.

Have to currently deal with my sickness and check if I really got a mutation or a tumor in/on my adrenal gland.

To put it in short: I seriously hate my life, teenager don't have to go through this, school is already hard on you, other things like congregations, paper stuff n' authorities... AND SICKNESSES... It's all just too much for your mental health, sometimes I am questioning my existance. So I just stopped posting on this forum and try to ignore it. I try to see the positive things..., but it's... pretty damn HARD!

And honestly, I can see myself being dead at one point, be it from sicknesses, physical and psychical health etc...

Hope you understand my points, I made here. And I hope they are also clear enough,

Emanuel ^ !

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm,...

I tried to forget about that thought... and I did so. HRT is nothing for me, I shouldn't see it as a recourse or my last resort. It's just... not meant for me. HRT is only meant for people who have gender issues or hormonal problems/illnesses. And not for me, a cis-"teenage-boy" (lol), loosing his hair. (Tho I might have to take HRT, as in, taking Cortisol, if I do have an underlying issue with my adrenal gland...)

I honestly want to build someday muscle, and Testosterone is needed for that xD, so it's not pretty ideally to just..., destroy it, and probably, for ever... if I do so.

I re-thought everything, and honestly...

Yes, hair is very important, especially for the younger folks, but hey, your health, esp. your male health, is also (more) important.
Honestly, I would rather lose my hair, than my d*ck, and I am not really interested into sexual things, I think I am some sort of asexual.

From nowadays on I am not even allowed to take Finasteride anymore. So I wouldn't like to take some more harsh stuff, hormone-altering pills.

Have to currently deal with my sickness and check if I really got a mutation or a tumor in/on my adrenal gland.

To put it in short: I seriously hate my life, teenager don't have to go through this, school is already hard on you, other things like congregations, paper stuff n' authorities... AND SICKNESSES... It's all just too much for your mental health, sometimes I am questioning my existance. So I just stopped posting on this forum and try to ignore it. I try to see the positive things..., but it's... pretty damn HARD!

And honestly, I can see myself being dead at one point, be it from sicknesses, physical and psychical health etc...

Hope you understand my points, I made here. And I hope they are also clear enough,

Emanuel ^ !
But my... my sweet milkers....

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My pick is you stopping spamming the same f*****g pictures everywhere and get a grip.

WE. HAVE. SEEN. THEM. WE. DON'T. WANT. THEM. AGAIN.
I see some of Janey's posts have been deleted. Although my discussion with Janey was interesting, I can imagine it could be annoying to some other users. I already agreed with the proposition that we should start an off-topic thread about all the stuff we were talking about, but she continued on here so I just went with it. I will try not go off-topic too much in the future.

@Pls_NW-1 , I hope you get better soon, and your health improves. Although I never had any serious illness besides asthma, my mum's health has been really bad for the past 15 years, so I can empathize with you, especially since you are going through all of this as a teen. Try to have hope and believe everything will work out. Faith is very important, don't loose it and things will be ok :)

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently you can delete your own posts on hairlosstalk. I'll delete some of the more off-topic ones as to not sh*t up the thread for potential new users or lurkers.

Edit : Well I deleted some really off-topic posts, I left the ones with regimen or hair talk in them. But still, without Janey's posts the last two pages look weird.

Sigh...I did my best to make it look somewhat presentable, and once again sorry for the off-topic.

Last edited:

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently you can delete your own posts on hairlosstalk. I'll delete some of the more off-topic ones as to not sh*t up the thread for potential new users or lurkers.

Edit : Well I deleted some really off-topic posts, I left the ones with regimen or hair talk in them. But still, without Janey's posts the last two pages look weird.

Sigh...I did my best to make it look somewhat presentable, and once again sorry for the off-topic.
I don't mind some off topic discussions that can be interesting as long as it doesn't interrupt something else. The problem is Janey posting pictures of themselves repeatedly even if not prompted to do so or relevant, not only that but at least most of the time it's the same pictures that's been posted repeatedly in in the same thread and also in a lot of other threads.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind some off topic discussions that can be interesting as long as it doesn't interrupt something else. The problem is Janey posting pictures of themselves repeatedly even if not prompted to do so or relevant, not only that but at least most of the time it's the same pictures that's been posted repeatedly in in the same thread and also in a lot of other threads.
Thank you for being understanding, @KNemo , but since Janey's posts are gone, I decided to delete some of mine as it basically looks like me talking with myself. Adding to that, maybe you didn't mind the off-topic stuff, but something did bother you (Her pictures in this case), so I apologized just in case as I'm new here, and I want to be respectful to other users and the whole community. Also, I want to avoid any drama or disagreement, and like I said there might be potential new users or lurkers who could find the last few pages confusing.

BTW, are you taking 1mg of E, or is that your Fina dose? It looks a bit confusing in your regimen tab, and I'm interested that if that amount is E, what are the effects of such a low dose on hair?

Last edited:

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for being understanding, @KNemo , but since Janey's posts are gone, I decided to delete some of mine as it basically looks like me talking with myself. Adding to that, maybe you didn't mind the off-topic stuff, but something did bother you (Her pictures in this case), so I apologized just in case as I'm new here, and I want to be respectful to other users and the whole community Also I want to avoid any drama or disagreement, and like I said there might be potential new users or lurkers who could find the last few pages confusing.

BTW, are you taking 1mg of E, or is that your Fina dose? It looks a bit confusing in your regimen tab, and I'm interested that if that amount is E, what are the effects of such a low dose on hair?
It's the finasteride dose. Estradiol dose is 200mcg patches plus some gel mixed into topical minoxidil which is enough to reduce testosterone to castrate levels and raise estradiol to around 200pg/ml.
Have greatly improved my diffuse thinning, totally recovered a bare vertex bald spot and significantly improved hairline.
Recently reduced doses for a while returning to a good male testosterone level without any sign of shedding.

I'll update the regimen for clarity.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the finasteride dose. Estradiol dose is 200mcg patches plus some gel mixed into topical minoxidil which is enough to reduce testosterone to castrate levels and raise estradiol to around 200pg/ml.
Have greatly improved my diffuse thinning, totally recovered a bare vertex bald spot and significantly improved hairline.
Recently reduced doses for a while returning to a good male testosterone level without any sign of shedding.

I'll update the regimen for clarity.
That's interesting, so basically you have no need for any AAs. How's your gyno BTW, is it bad?

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• E70B6444-15FC-4B97-9547-05CA195217E2.jpeg
    E70B6444-15FC-4B97-9547-05CA195217E2.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 5A6137F1-CB1D-475D-9EF2-7EC989F7D741.jpeg
    5A6137F1-CB1D-475D-9EF2-7EC989F7D741.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 203
  • 904B8076-5A5E-4941-A3F8-10B674835448.jpeg
    904B8076-5A5E-4941-A3F8-10B674835448.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 194
  • A404380F-93F1-4AA4-8C08-3E425156F286.jpeg
    A404380F-93F1-4AA4-8C08-3E425156F286.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 191
  • F8E7C4A4-E267-4486-900B-1E97CC5A9A66.jpeg
    F8E7C4A4-E267-4486-900B-1E97CC5A9A66.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 202
  • BFF96F43-97BF-491F-8A1E-621DCD70AB14.jpeg
    BFF96F43-97BF-491F-8A1E-621DCD70AB14.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 0E8ADD85-C9A7-4860-9365-EA6E45893DE0.jpeg
    0E8ADD85-C9A7-4860-9365-EA6E45893DE0.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 213
  • 8816836A-E287-4069-A016-EF0DC6A2888B.jpeg
    8816836A-E287-4069-A016-EF0DC6A2888B.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 211

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples have actually fared pretty well. I’m a textbook diffuse thinner. Hair is almost translucent in places under the sun. I guess I’m fortunate that you can still barely tell I’m balding from the front though.

Attachments

• 98EF2294-B539-4816-A6B1-F0C32824BEE1.jpeg
    98EF2294-B539-4816-A6B1-F0C32824BEE1.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 211