Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
be careful with injection doosages, I was on 8mg/5days ev, which isn't massive ended up exceeding pegnancy levels of estrogen.
I was thinking of starting at 10mg per week. Lena advises huge dosages, they are definitely overestimated. You should also measure the E level on the last day before the next injection. It should be in the range of 300-900 pg / ml

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking of starting at 10mg per week. Lena advises huge dosages, they are definitely overestimated. You should also measure the E level on the last day before the next injection. It should be in the range of 300-900 pg / ml
yeah, if I were you I'd definitely start on the lower dose and see where that gets you. try 2mg every 5 days-7 days and after a few weeks get your levels checked.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I finally got some results from my endocrinologist, and yey, everything is normal, I do not have problems with my kidneys or adrenal glands or anything else related to hormones. I just have shitty genes for baldness, oh and I have Vitamin D3 deficiency, as almost all europeans have lol. And yeah, oxidative stress.

Means, if I would take Bicalutamide, I could stop baldness totally, dead in it's tracks, but I am not sure if I REALLY want to take it smh.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but if you go outdoors and get sun for vitamin D, then your skin suffers and you are at risk for cancer and pre-mature aging. I would think that bald guys would get more vitamin D than those with hair which is a bit ironic.
I finally got some results from my endocrinologist, and yey, everything is normal, I do not have problems with my kidneys or adrenal glands or anything else related to hormones. I just have shitty genes for baldness, oh and I have Vitamin D3 deficiency, as almost all europeans have lol. And yeah, oxidative stress.

Means, if I would take Bicalutamide, I could stop baldness totally, dead in it's tracks, but I am not sure if I REALLY want to take it smh.

Last edited:

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you PNW, if the above doesn't improve things after 1 year on that regimen then I might try bica monotherapy, and if that doesn't work then the next step may be conservative cycles of HRT with the "male" regimen to maintain between the cycles.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is, if you can at least halt the losses then you have a chance at success with a transplant instead of going nuclear.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Наконец-то получил результаты от эндокринолога, и да, все в норме, у меня нет проблем с почками, надпочечниками или еще чем-нибудь, что связано с гормонами. У меня просто дерьмовые гены облысения, да еще у меня дефицит витамина D3, так как почти у всех европейцев есть смех. И да, окислительный стресс.

Значит, если бы я принял бикалутамид, я мог бы полностью остановить облысение, но я не уверен, ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО ли я хочу .
Гспг сдайте

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Что такое GSPG? И какова роль GSPG в росте во
Если вы его не поднимите они у вас никогда не зарастут ваши залысины,его надо держать в женском уровне,это отличает мужчин и женщин

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Если вы его не поднимите они у вас никогда не зарастут ваши залысины,его надо держать в женском уровне,это отличает мужчин и женщин
Are you talking about SHBG? dude whats GSPG?!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
он настолько глуп, что не может пользоваться переводчиком. Как всегда, самые тупые участники форума из России.
Я устал переводчики использовать

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
5f21cb08e90f266b0b6fc2ad8349b04e.jpg