Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am missing $ 150 for breast removal surgery. I want to be in time this summer, because time is very expensive. Janey, how do you feel about charity?
I don't know. Maybe for something else. I don't believe in breast removal, really even for FtM's although I support everyone's right. In your situation without the gender affiliation, it seems like mutilation. I would rather you try Serms for breast deflation or cycling as per Marky. I am not against helping you with some aspect with charity but I mean, I don't want you to have that surgery also because it seems to often look terrible in FtM pics, like they got botched somehow with nipple inversion or even removal. You can look up the difference but breast reductions are possible without it looking deformed. You don't want to have great hair and put women off when you take off your shirt.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This one is important DIYer's, more so than the longer term demineralization risk. Estradiol only if parenteral will not put anyone at risk, really for anything except breasts. This quote surprised me but I had done seminars with this scholar so I knew that many placed risk in order as CPA, riskiest, Bica, second riskiest, especially for liver and spironolactone with some risk but mostly sides that make a person's life miserable but don't endanger it in terms of cancer. Nothing comes free in life but ....
I am walking back this statement. Parenteral is much, much safer for the liver but high levels of estradiol in general might promote blood clots. It seems strange if true though since cis-females maintain extremely high E2 levels during pregnancy but cis-females might have alternate ways of dissipating the effects of large amounts of estrogen. Still female pregnancy levels can be like 100 times higher than what MtF's hit.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also had such thoughts, but an altruist woke up in me. I want to help people if I can
The problem with minoxidil is that it doesn't stop the progression of baldness, but makes you feel like you're doing well. But it won't last forever
I feel similarly but most people just need their hair back and they don't have time for altruism in terms of proving things. Posting pics is the best contribution you can make. Your point is valid though and it's why I often say that I can't say if microneedling grew hair for me. I was just contacting our Aussie friend about oral min dosage and I saw this. Also remember, you did this to me, he/they wanted to gloat a bit and you sort of poured water on his parade. Remember each success among us makes your potential success more likely.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I started on this stuff I noticed these sensations on my scalp randomly throughout the day. It's hard to describe but it's like:
-hairs parting as a new one is sprouting, mostly mid scalp and crown area
-a 4 legged bug walking pushing hairs aside, mostly mid scalp and crown area
-numbness in certain areas - mostly forelock. I remember bridge also described this one.

I work in a cubicle so you can imagine these wonderful sensations throughout the day to add some excitement and put a smile on your face. They can last 1-3 seconds. The longest one was a one time 7 secs, I thought a bean stock was growing out of my head.

When you start a drug it's efficacy is strongest at the beginning, that's when I was feeling the above the most. As time went on it was less as I assume efficacy wears off. And this is one case in point why cycling is important so your body doesn't adapt to current regime. Also increasing the dose and trying other things, then coming back to the old things.

Recently when I threw in P to finish off an old batch I had I was feeling the above again more frequently. So it gave me the idea that maybe P should get more credit then we give it. I believe someone here attested to P being effective for the stubborn temple area - we'll see, as in my next cycle I plan to take P more seriously, and cut back on some of the other stuff my body has already made it's gains from. Will throw in bica too, makes sense to use. And since bica and dutasteride might not go well together I figure maybe dutasteride only twice a week. I always make the plan in advance and put it out on a Excel spreadsheet - what, how much and when. This way you are tracking everything and how you are responding. I firmly believe for each person it's about finding the right mix in terms of your individual biochemistry. This will save money, over doing it, and your organs having to process this stuff.
I have just started using P4 on scalp and face. I am not sure about efficacy in general compared to E2 but P4 is supposed to block both T and DHT. Since I don't need it on my entire scalp anymore, I am using it on the hairline and temples for about two weeks now although some nights I might forget or be too tired. It's a lot of work being me.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In general, Janey's story surprises me. It took a man half a century to discover the hidden woman in himself, lol? Life is full of surprises.
What's the difference between being an MtF and with respect to HRT, "only being in it for the hair?"

A lot of my exploration is about conquering my fears, say of being a "sissy" or even wanting to be female. For guys, we immediately try to banish thoughts such as "cute dress! Wonder how if would look on me?" I grew up religious so I would quote the Bible, "Get thee behind me, Satan". I missed out on a lot of sex due to being raised by a fundamentalist, former Catholic. Without hair, my male binary didn't like to leave the house and he was old and used up. Janey through her HRT has provided me with exuberance, confidence and love for self and love for interacting with others again. Janey is like Lazarus and then she used her super-powers to gradually bring my male binary back to life but for a long, long time, he had little to offer. Now with a fullish head of hair, he wants back in too.

That's why I did the interview because I get that I seem contradictory in many ways and certainly hard to understand in certain facets.

Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do not understand me. I'm talking about the fact that a significant part of transgender people have never had dysphoria, but just really loved to dress up and look cute. The transgender people themselves told me this, these are not my words. I see HRT as a way to deal with dysphoria, not a way to become more cute, imitating someone and collecting all the female clichés.
I see the difference between dysphoria and the usual desire to be more pretty, which I myself am not without, but restrain it.
It's all about freedom, baby. People who wear dresses at least used to be called transvestites and cross-dressers and people assumed they were females stuck inside a male body. I am not sure how HRT changes that aspect but like other humans, we are all feeling our way around in the dark. Plus this person is an asset and new. Ask me this stuff cause nothing offends me but I mean, you keep fighting with the folks having success like our Aussie friend.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm out of this thread. Good bye.
I didn't see this before.

Please don't think that this is characteristic of the folks still on this thread. All of the MtF's baiters are gone and there were several previously. Almas is like our mascot and he wants the hair but feels pressured by fate into having to use HRT, which I get. He is also young, and lol, much nicer to us than the average Russian. Once he gets some results, he will be too happy to quarrel. He's very intelligent but even things like therapy are not always available or covered by insurance. I am fortunate to have coverage and see someone great every week via Zoom. Plus Almas is young and from a country where being trans is verboten to do in public or discuss so he has a lot of pressure upon him.

Regards,
Janey

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Линия роста волос откатилась, лицо стало более мужественным,левое фото 2019,правое 2021
I'm so confused, are you the girl? the jaw hasn't changed, it's lighting and angles.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm just passing by here, it's been 1 month since my last post on this topic, sorry, sometimes I read quickly and left, the situation here in Brazil is ugly because of COVID my time has been running a bit.

What I can say is that after several tests with myself I think that AA is only valid for falsifying high estrogen values, this is kind of complicated.

I have been on E2 since November last year, going in and out doing cycles with E2, along with bicalutamide, decrease my dosage of bicalutamide a month to 12.5mg a day, and keep on gaining ground.

I spent a lot of time passing E2 on the scalp for about 100 days without stopping and sometimes up to 6mg a day, but I didn't see anything, I added CPA, I saw results, but when I added CPA I felt really bad when I tried a small dosage of bicalutamide I had a visible, considerable effect, and I keep earning just for the record I had already tried flutamide OH I had an effect similar to bicalutamide, I knew it would respond well, flutamide did a miracle for me, but I have already made posts about it.

Maybe if I stayed at E2 for more than 1 year, or if I had waited 6 months I would have seen something, after seeing so much the results are slow 1 year of treatment for more to have a considerable recovery.

I am cycling E2 as if it were a builder, because i wanna to maintain considerable levels of T.

I am ejaculating though less but at a considerable level, perfect erection function, I can have sex at any time even unprepared.

But the thoughts are different, I don’t think about sex all the time although I’m ready, it goes through my head a little, things like “My god I need to jack off” don’t happen.

I have a sensitivity in my right chest, but nothing visible yet, but there is a small stone there, as if I were a teenager.

My whole skin is different sometimes I see my arm and I think it's strange my skin is not thicker, I am softer, white, less oily, my skin glows, it is fresh, my face is different if someone compare the photo of 2020 with that month it's clear i have a more neotenic face i would say, i don't know if this is good, but it is what is happening.

My liver tests are still a little altered, but already close to normal, I am closely monitored, it is working but I have this problem.

So in summary

I don't know if testosterone is the bad guy, my testosterone is around 600 and I'm getting hair and skin quality and so on, I think the big problem must be the imbalance that occurs at some point.

I think that resolving this imbalance manually is possible afterwards to maintain the results even with high Testosterone seen by NoahKenedy who did this.

So the great thing is to see which treatment really works for you, as we do not have access most of the time to exams and tissue images, we go through trial and error and success, and unfortunately this is very cruel.

The guidelines are as follows.

View attachment 161112
Hair loss involves too much, which is why it works for some and not others, despite the same consequence that would be the loss of hair the causes will vary. This is very complex.

I think that our approaches are always exaggerated because we don't know where we really need to act.

How to use bicalumitada for hair loss, is like wanting to kill a beetle with a chainsaw, but that is our point of knowledge at that moment unfortunately.

If bicalutamide and other AA do not work, at least we have a gigantic differential diagnosis at hand
It's funny how that diagram would imply that a terrible diet would be great if you wanted to increase your circulating androgens and AR density yet people in fitness circles would show diagrams implying the opposite..

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have just started using P4 on scalp and face. I am not sure about efficacy in general compared to E2 but P4 is supposed to block both T and DHT. Since I don't need it on my entire scalp anymore, I am using it on the hairline and temples for about two weeks now although some nights I might forget or be too tired. It's a lot of work being me.
Thats what they say, might be good substitute to duta. And have hair stimulating affects not well understood at this time - like effective in the frontal and temple area if you give it enough time.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is a shame that people can't trade bodies. I would trade with him in a minute. He has great supportive parents if I recall. I mean, maybe that's how my ex feels but it can be hard to see a family member change so drastically. I love his initial hair and big eyes but that wasn't what he wanted to be. This pic has been floating around for a while.
I think his initial hair looks thin, and woman usually photoshop or use a filter for the wide eye look along with the face smoother - we know right.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats what they say, might be good substitute to duta. And have hair stimulating affects not well understood at this time - like effective in the frontal and temple area if you give it enough time.
With the microneedling and oral min and everything else, including extreme HRT, I think Bridge called it, it's hard for me to point to anything as working basically. I have a stack that actually works. For all the guys who say things like "all trannies grow their hair back", I have two messages from other MtF's thanking me for noting that no everyone, or even very few MtF's see any sort of comparable regrowth to mine. I think like I did with Bridge that my ways can be emulated but as I tell people and they don't want to do it. Pick one of Bridge's protocols and follow it exactly with no changes. Dude was a genius so just do exactly what he does and I bet virtually everyone might see great growth. But no, they want to dial this down and dial this up and change AA;s for no apparent reason. From it is instructive that you have got to rid sheds out or you are wasting your time on. But this guys keep stopping treatments that are working because of fear from so many idiots that finasteride/min made them permanently balder.

Yes but only because the shed didn't grow back completely because better phrased, these poor guys don't understand anagen, telogen, the reason for sheds and any part of the process. Janey just improved and improved patiently under a wig that she found fun. Guys, try a system. You don't have to wear it forever just while riding a shed out and you guys only have to do it a couple of months before re-emerging with a sharp crew cut. I had to wait until my hair stopped shedding in patches. A lot of this is hit and miss but a lot of it is not and there are guys like Bridge who have essentially memorized the literature. Nobody could stump the guy, He knew everything about hair and HRT and he found a way. I hope to actually get to know him someday. His exploits helped me finally figure out my own lackluster HRT growth after five years. I was all boobs and no hair.

Goddess bless
Janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think his initial hair looks thin, and woman usually photoshop or use a filter for the wide eye look along with the face smoother - we know right.
You and I already had this discussion, lol and it was a good one. I stopped referring to female hair as thicker and began to speak about anagen and manageability and texture and so on so you had a big influence on changing my description of MtF hair growth when I dispute that Boy Bands had "thicker" hair than females.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
With the microneedling and oral min and everything else, including extreme HRT, I think Bridge called it, it's hard for me to point to anything as working basically. I have a stack that actually works. For all the guys who say things like "all trannies grow their hair back", I have two messages from other MtF's thanking me for noting that no everyone, or even very few MtF's see any sort of comparable regrowth to mine. I think like I did with Bridge that my ways can be emulated but as I tell people and they don't want to do it. Pick one of Bridge's protocols and follow it exactly with no changes. Dude was a genius so just do exactly what he does and I bet virtually everyone might see great growth. But no, they want to dial this down and dial this up and change AA;s for no apparent reason. From it is instructive that you have got to rid sheds out or you are wasting your time on. But this guys keep stopping treatments that are working because of fear from so many idiots that finasteride/min made them permanently balder.

Yes but only because the shed didn't grow back completely because better phrased, these poor guys don't understand anagen, telogen, the reason for sheds and any part of the process. Janey just improved and improved patiently under a wig that she found fun. Guys, try a system. You don't have to wear it forever just while riding a shed out and you guys only have to do it a couple of months before re-emerging with a sharp crew cut. I had to wait until my hair stopped shedding in patches. A lot of this is hit and miss but a lot of it is not and there are guys like Bridge who have essentially memorized the literature. Nobody could stump the guy, He knew everything about hair and HRT and he found a way. I hope to actually get to know him someday. His exploits helped me finally figure out my own lackluster HRT growth after five years. I was all boobs and no hair.

Goddess bless
Janey
This was bridge's last protocol before disappearing, he threw progesterone in there. Would be interesting to see if he made it past NW2, hopefully he comes back someday.

1620001663020.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was bridge's last protocol before disappearing, he threw progesterone in there. Would be interesting to see if he made it past NW2, hopefully he comes back someday.

View attachment 161502
Ticken, our good female friend, told me that it might be possible to contact Bridge and Noah might know but I don't want to intrude. It would suck to learn that say he lost his job and his meds and was bald again. That's my fear. I rarely have role models but I found his thought process very familiar to me. I was re-reading the thread but I get a ton of hits and PM's now and that's a high priority. I was also in receipt of an obligation to try to help others who truly wanted to, to figure this out and find the best solution for them. I have had every bad hair experience, used all the legitimate meds, had a transplant that didn't take that microneedling literally saved by reincorporating all of the scar tissue and I wasn't surprised at all even though it healed much of my scars from balding both externally and internally as I hated that my transplant efforts actually made things worse and that has hampered me all through this but microneedling is magic.

I am going to post your post on Hair is Not Life--I even made up a clever play on words/meaning of Bridge's slogan.

Janey.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, mate! How much oral min are you using? Do you take two doses each day, split between morning and night. I seem to recall you were taking 20 mg. I have been trying 25mg split into morning and not doses. Lots of hair and beard growth but once I get the hair all restored, then I should be able to go down to a maintenance dose of say 2.5mg. Do you think oral min makes hair grow faster too, or does it just grow new hair at the same rate?

Thanks,
Janey
Read your inbox, if you need me to go over my exact dosages and months I have it let me know

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read your inbox, if you need me to go over my exact dosages and months I have it let me know
I sent a long answer. If you could post your entire protocol and titration schedule on my thread, that would be amazing because I already have mine and Bridge's up with the instruction to people: If you want to succeed at this, copy Bridge exactly. You are not smart enough to make substitutions or titrate correctly. Just use it like a cookbook and give it one year regardless. I think many people would have similar success but if you read the early meaty part of this thread, even females were failing to emulate him and many kept changing AA;s willy nilly and trying to make their own changes because XY's love to tinker, with HRT and hair loss protocols. We love stacks of 20 things but some of those things might actually be counterproductive. Just follow the damn protocol and don't change anything. He actually had three similar ones and I am pretty sure that he was always north of 300pg/ml although he didn't test.

I had five years of fantastic boob growth while initially trying to avoid it--only Serms work for this--and then I decided, I am just going to emulate Bridge. There are differences but I know HRT pretty cold. Other people do not and they work at cross-purposes to results, mate.

Janey

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm so confused, are you the girl? the jaw hasn't changed, it's lighting and angles
Это не мои фото,это фото для примера что девушки тоже лысеют по причине нарушения гспг.именно высокий уровень гспг не дает лысеть а низкий его уровень приводит к облысению.