Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should add that I have excessive body hair. My chest hair grows straight to my neck and my *** hair is longer than my head's har yikes!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should add that I have excessive body hair. My chest hair grows straight to my neck and my *** hair is longer than my head's har yikes!
So when do you hit 18? I would start on Min 2 percent for six months then 5 percent for six months more and then to 2.5mg of oral min, to keep you in the game.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So when do you hit 18? I would start on Min 2 percent for six months then 5 percent for six months more and then to 2.5mg of oral min, to keep you in the game.
In 3months. Seriously thinking rn to just drink minoxidil with bica together lol

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At that point my results were not yet cosmetically significant.. could be a coincidence but it did seem that right after I switched to using estrogel everyday, results jumped up.
and when i made more extreme switches later results jumped up again.

@bridgeburn at page one.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know hair transplant surgeons can do wonders these days with body hair & beard hair transplants. I'm jealous, I wish I had enough to transplant.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No HRT for me. I value my health and masculinity lol. If I ever decide HRT, then it's way after I hit 20.
Then you have to come to terms with baldness. I do not condemn your choice, rather I am a madman
Baldness does not suit me, it disfigures me, so I will switch to HRT. Maybe even without cycles, because I may respond poorly to this and it won't give me a perfect recovery. For example, Ikarus still complains about his growth line.

If I'm lucky, I'll have the operation this summer, and I'll start HRT in the fall. Every month counts, I'm deteriorating fast

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then you have to come to terms with baldness. I do not condemn your choice, rather I am a madman
Baldness does not suit me, it disfigures me, so I will switch to HRT. Maybe even without cycles, because I may respond poorly to this and it won't give me a perfect recovery. For example, Ikarus still complains about his growth line.

If I'm lucky, I'll have the operation this summer, and I'll start HRT in the fall. Every month counts, I'm deteriorating fast
Baldness will disfigure me heavily too, but HRT will disfigure me even more. Be careful what you wish for, Almas. Baldness/hairloss is indeed a deathsentence for us, young guys. But gender dysphoria is much worse, I think the trans folk knows what I am talking about... lol

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Линия роста волос откатилась, лицо стало более мужественным,левое фото 2019,правое 2021

Attachments

• C81FF8CF-B4B6-44C2-A044-63506BF66E3A.png
    C81FF8CF-B4B6-44C2-A044-63506BF66E3A.png
    565.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 2D4BC2F8-B759-46CC-B05B-C5DACAB96D44.png
    2D4BC2F8-B759-46CC-B05B-C5DACAB96D44.png
    693.3 KB · Views: 191

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness will disfigure me heavily too, but HRT will disfigure me even more. Be careful what you wish for, Almas. Baldness/hairloss is indeed a deathsentence for us, young guys. But gender dysphoria is much worse, I think the trans folk knows what I am talking about... lol
I think HRT will disfigure me a little less than baldness. So I'll win a little

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering that the search for suitable treatments for cisgender men has not been crowned with success, and everyone already knows about HRT, I no longer see any reason to create my own thread.
Although my story is instructive in many ways. Also, someone may be interested in how a cis guy lives on HRT, how he "disguises", lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering that the search for suitable treatments for cisgender men has not been crowned with success, and everyone already knows about HRT, I no longer see any reason to create my own thread.
Although my story is instructive in many ways. Also, someone may be interested in how a cis guy lives on HRT, how he "disguises", lol
I would be highly interested to it, as well as a few others would be. Hope it won't get hijacked lol.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is also an option to keep the T level at the lower limit of the male norm in order to have at least some opportunity to have a male figure and not lose muscle too much. This low T level will block Bicalutamide. This will be an option for support between HRT cycles, possibly allowing hair to be preserved and not causing too much feminization and fat redistribution. In general, stay midway between hormones