Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
it turns out that bika blocks only testosterone? and does not touch all other androgens? then the only option is FLUTAMIDE
Flutamide is weaker + much more toxic than bica. Bica does not block testosterone. It attaches itself to the androgen receptor and stops androgenic transcription.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's a pity that he doesn't do anything with DHEA-S
It does, through DHEA-S, androgens get as well synthesized in certain tissues, where they are "needed". If through DHEA-S, androgens are produced waay to much then there actually should be, bicalutamide can't outcompete the androgen receptor with androgens.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why Bicalutamide cannot block what you are talking about. I'm bad at it
Now I am so losing hope that I am afraid that even 2 presses of E will not be able to help. I know a person who has been using 1.5E of Estrogel for 3 months and he does not see any signs of growth. The only way to grow is high doses of E? This is a problem for me, because it enlarges the cheeks, and they are already big, because I am Asian

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why Bicalutamide cannot block what you are talking about. I'm bad at it
Now I am so losing hope that I am afraid that even 2 presses of E will not be able to help. I know a person who has been using 1.5E of Estrogel for 3 months and he does not see any signs of growth. The only way to grow is high doses of E? This is a problem for me, because it enlarges the cheeks, and they are already big, because I am Asian
you just don't have to rush. you have to wait a little while your mode works. it will not be worse. there are many different drugs and if your regimen does not help you, then change to another one.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does, through DHEA-S, androgens get as well synthesized in certain tissues, where they are "needed". If through DHEA-S, androgens are produced waay to much then there actually should be, bicalutamide can't outcompete the androgen receptor with androgens.
I also have a lot of DHEA-S just like you. so I'm interested in blocking ALL androgens

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you just don't have to rush. you have to wait a little while your mode works. it will not be worse. there are many different drugs and if your regimen does not help you, then change to another one.
If 75mg does not help, I will give 100mg one last chance and then HRT. Perhaps I will end my life by committing suicide at some stage.

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
If 75mg does not help, I will give 100mg one last chance and then HRT. Perhaps I will end my life by committing suicide at some stage.
you better think good. I don't know why some people say that the more E the more regrowth. for regrowth, 1-2 mg E was enough for many. Therefore, if you are afraid of feminization, then the minimum regimen will suit you. the main thing is to wait, for some it takes a year for results. To be honest, I don't really believe in bicalutamide. Forum authorities have been successful on cyproterone.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you better think good. I don't know why some people say that the more E the more regrowth. for regrowth, 1-2 mg E was enough for many. Therefore, if you are afraid of feminization, then the minimum regimen will suit you. the main thing is to wait, for some it takes a year for results. To be honest, I don't really believe in bicalutamide. Forum authorities have been successful on cyproterone.
MTFs on Bicalutamide with high doses of E achieve the same results as CPA users. But the problem is that this mode is not suitable for cis guys. Yes, you can try 2 clicks of Estrogel, i.e. 1.5mg E. But I don't know if it works well

DHTHUNTER

My Regimen
Reaction score
8 mg E I was not given more hair than 1 mg E. Since I do not need feminization I do not see the point in high doses of E. My body responds well to aromatase inhibitors. but they give me a fog in my head. I know that after the hair has grown, you can stop HRT, it is enough to take only 1 mg of finasteride and this will be enough to save the hair.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
8 mg E I was not given more hair than 1 mg E. Since I do not need feminization I do not see the point in high doses of E. My body responds well to aromatase inhibitors. but they give me a fog in my head. I know that after the hair has grown, you can stop HRT, it is enough to take only 1 mg of finasteride and this will be enough to save the hair.
Take Resveratrol high doses 2months. Then test Aldosterone and DHEA-S again.

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
All worship the almighty Bicalutamide, the gift of the Goddess to XY's who don't want to look like chicks.... It's not estrogen which is Her very Spirit but it's as close as guys get to Her....
Would bica be more beneficial for growth than spironolactone? Which would lower test more

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're taking 1.75 in total? I plan on pressing Estrogel twice, which equals 1.5mg. They say it gives all the effects of HRT, only slower
Yeah 1.75mg but it’s probably less then that as the estradiol from the gel probably doesn’t get fully absorbed so 1.5mg is probably accurate. It is still a mystery if the gel actually has a localized effect

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would bica be more beneficial for growth than spironolactone? Which would lower test more
Both don't lower test. However Spironolactone has a negative effect on Aldosterone. Bicalutamide has a positive feedback on the HPTA axis and thus increasing LH and FSH.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah 1.75mg but it’s probably less then that as the estradiol from the gel probably doesn’t get fully absorbed so 1.5mg is probably accurate. It is still a mystery if the gel actually has a localized effect
I would just drink 2-4mg E pills, sublingually, for a year or two. And then ditch it and continue with dutasteride/finasteride and 100mg Bicalutamide.