Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that too high e2 can prevent feminiziation/hair regrowth as the body can't function at those levels?
See that high levels of E2 will seal your HPT axis so you will only have circulating testosterone via the adrenal gland or 95% less testosterone.

Your dominant hormone would be E2, I don't see why there would be no feminization since there would be no circulating testosterone

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Treating androgen poisoning is something I will always support. I'm just saying gender dysphoria is not something that is "late onset", so either you have had dysphoria for longer than you realize (but repressed it), or you have something other than typical gender dysphoria. Whatever the reason though, morphological autonomy should be maintained.

Sexuality also has nothing to do with it. So I wouldn't say that makes you non-binary by itself.

I'm very pro gun rights/gun ownership. The fact of the matter though, is that male biology tends to increase violent tendencies, more so than socialization. It is hormonal. Liberals don't like to acknowledge that fact because it goes against their tabula rasa ideology.
I agree. I am a Quaker who would never touch a gun. I do think that public choice economic analysis complicates the ability for someone to be a strict libertarian due to inefficiencies in the system related to lobbying and other forms of rent-seeking. The issue with the 2nd Amendment is that high taxation of firearms could all but put them out of existence as could stricter application of tort law to something akin to strict liability to the owner for all gun accidents or even to the producer in terms of malfunctioning weapons that hurt innocent people.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it more and more, how much this sh*t consumes my time , We need to resolve this, return to live normally!
Buddy, if bica does not stop it for you, than you dont have androgenetic alopecia. Bica will stop it unless you really have fucked up genes. BICA STOPS FUCKIN CANCER WTF

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible that too high e2 can prevent feminiziation/hair regrowth as the body can't function at those levels?
I have been running at ~2,600 pg/ml or the high peak of first trimester estrogen levels for pregnant cis-females and things are going great with incredible hair regrowth but especially a marked turnaround in the quality of my hair in terms of sheen, smoothness and consistency and manageability. That's ~10 times greater than the high target of ~300pg/ml. My breasts and nipples and areolas all continue to grow and I am in year eight with five of the earlier years being DIY at very low-dose estrogen levels. Everything about me, skin-wise seems shiny and new. Oral min works great in conjunction with pushing pregnancy-levels for ten to 12 months via parenteral estrogen ingestion which is completely safe.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with progesterone, and how did affect their results?
Yes. I copied Bridge in cycling 300 mg P4 ten days a month. Bridge only did 200 mg but I don't know if he knew how poorly it is processed via the liver. I have used progesterone cream on hair, face, breasts, buttocks, etc but much less often than I have used estrogen and often I do it in conjunction. I have no idea but even if p4 and e2 are competitive in some aspects, it could be that together, they crowd out androgens. Most MtF's use P4 and Depo-provera for breast finishing purposes in terms of Tanner 5, as it parallels cis-female pubertal increases in P4. Most MtF's come nowhere close to Tanner 5 and very few make it to Tanner 4 but no guarantees says she as she bounces about in life now....

I have no idea if any of this works or matters but I lean towards P4 not mattering unless you use enough so that it functions clearly as an anti-androgen. Provera or medroxyprogesterone acetate, its full name, is easier to use and much cheaper.

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lose 14 hairs an hour
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Have you altered your regimen in any way or did it just start happening?
Yes. I copied Bridge in cycling 300 mg P4 ten days a month. Bridge only did 200 mg but I don't know if he knew how poorly it is processed via the liver. I have used progesterone cream on hair, face, breasts, buttocks, etc but much less often than I have used estrogen and often I do it in conjunction. I have no idea but even if p4 and e2 are competitive in some aspects, it could be that together, they crowd out androgens. Most MtF's use P4 and Depo-prover for breast finishing purposes as it parallels cis-female pubertal increases in P4.

I have no idea if any of this works or matters but I lean towards P4 not mattering unless you use enough so that it functions clearly as an anti-androgen. Provera or medroxyprogesterone acetate, its full name, is easier to use and much cheaper.
I'll give it a go, some say it helps, some say it doesn't. I'll try it rectally since I hear it has the best bio-availability that way

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That sucks, sorry to hear that. Have you altered your regimen in any way or did it just start happening?

I'll give it a go, some say it helps, some say it doesn't. I'll try it rectally since I hear it has the best bio-availability that way
That results in a substantially-higher effective dose so you are moving to having P4 have anti-androgenic effects. I could nay say various breast growth theories in terms of meds but when you come right down to it, I have tried all meds and techniques purported to increase breast and nipple size so I can't prove what did what but I have really big, round, bouncy tits with huge nipples that keep growing too.

So I might be the Bridge of breast growth; everything worked for him to grow hair with no sides or anything, and that is similar to my breast growth. In some cis-females breast growth essentially never stops it appears as I go past station A, then B, then C, and now D and I don't know but even onward to E cup and beyond.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if I can make them grow terminal hair again... don't know how.

Thats the temple and hairline area. I just noticed that my hairline receded over 2-3cms in the last few (6) years. And temples moved from NW0 to NW2.

It's fibrotic skin now I guess... someone has an idea!?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210227-223537_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-223537_Gallery.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20210227-223619_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210227-223619_Gallery.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 97