Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got absolutely no benefit from progesterone and I took prescription doses of it.

Nothing grows hair like estrogen, yes other hormones need to be in balance, but seriously if that's a problem, continue topically applying estrogen and take exogenous pregnenolone.

Progesterone is directly competitive to estrogen and will halt whatever hair growth gains you're getting from E2, in EXACTLY the same way that when women experience progesterone dominance, their skin turns to sh*t and they act psychotic.
I make these my words

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously guys; how much do you think in a scale of 1-10 will breasts develop on Bicalutamide?

1 - non-existant (normal)

To

10 - full (milky) breasts, ready to lactate lol

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An Interim Negative Evaluation of any MtF meds for any Males Based Upon Essentially No One Following Bridge:

[edited for length]
I think cis guys could probably take E, especially starting with high dose injections would help hair a lot and reduce the risk of significant breast development. I do agree them starting on low doses is misplaced caution (except with regards to reproductive ability).

In terms of feminization, it mostly makes people look younger. so if someone who is 25-30 is ok with looking 18-20 then I think they could do fine.

The important thing to consider is backing up sperm if someone wants to start a family later, and that there is a risk of noticeable breast development. But I would say the risk is higher for people younger than 20. Most of the time it could be removed with keyhole gyno surgery, so it wouldn't have the same sort of scars one can see sometimes with FtMs post breast reduction.

Regarding mental effects... I think that's a very subtle thing. It's true that estrogens can make the brain, even post puberty (although to a lesser extent), biologically more similar to a human female's. But the thing is, I don't think that will be a very jarring effect; it's a subtle change and I think it improves mental health anyway.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think cis guys could probably take E, especially starting with high dose injections would help hair a lot and reduce the risk of significant breast development. I do agree them starting on low doses is misplaced caution (except with regards to reproductive ability).

In terms of feminization, it mostly makes people look younger. so if someone who is 25-30 is ok with looking 18-20 then I think they could do fine.

The important thing to consider is backing up sperm if someone wants to start a family later, and that there is a risk of noticeable breast development. But I would say the risk is higher for people younger than 20. Most of the time it could be removed with keyhole gyno surgery, so it wouldn't have the same sort of scars one can see sometimes with FtMs post breast reduction.

Regarding mental effects... I think that's a very subtle thing. It's true that estrogens can make the brain, even post puberty (although to a lesser extent), biologically more similar to a human female's. But the thing is, I don't think that will be a very jarring effect; it's a subtle change and I think it improves mental health anyway.
I intend to write lots about the psychological and sociological aspects of HRT for XY-identifying males yonder....

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you agree I am sure, the way that society views shape is subject to change. For me androgyny can be beautiful for both genders/sexes but my ideal for females is this:

View attachment 157420

I find these women sublimely beautiful and this embodies my ultimate preferences but again MtF's and FtM's often prefer hyper-estrogenic or hyper-androgenic ideals. Some of you love the manga ideal which I don't diss on as many MtF's lust after that ideal as well as well as our growing bimbo movement (I don't use this term derogatively at all).

I am attracted to people of all shapes and sizes but I have to pretty much not expect to reach these levels of beauty but I enjoy trying for this and androgyny and I go up and down in weight on purpose to try on different ideals.

View attachment 157421

Guess who won? My Goddess who is pictured in the center, Aphrodite, with Hera to the right and Athena to the left. It caused a really nasty long war but Europeans are wont to fight over things that make little sense.

But all praise, Aphrodite, the one true Goddess above and often referred to as Mary, the Queen of Heaven.
None of them can hold a candle to Lisa from Blackpink, she's way prettier.

8%8C%ED%94%84%EB%9D%BC%EC%9E%90_%EB%A6%AC%EC%82%AC.jpg

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also texting with my new FtM "friend".... He's very prep and so put together. The type that really knows how to make a kitten purr but back to hair loss, definitely I agree about the third round of the CB 99.9 percent testing....
FtMs are often more attractive because of having less pressure from T and GH exerted on the maxillary structure during formative years, which often causes long philtrums (and tall jaw bones) in natal males.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FtMs are often more attractive because of having less pressure from T and GH exerted on the maxillary structure during formative years, which often causes long philtrums (and tall jaw bones) in natal males.
He is a real gentleman and 23! I am sort of bossy though so now he is a soft butch....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will love my post somewhere about the right to puberty blockers because females have biological realities related to transitioning successfully and we aren't going to see any more girls stranded without hair in their teens....

And XY males deserve to have their hair loss viewed as equally dysphoric and have their hair care covered by insurance...

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious damage is subjective, that would classify the entire discipline of cosmetic surgery as mutilation which is preposterous.

I'm going to be blatantly accusitory because that mindset is often accompanied with those who have a pathological resentment of those who have the means and ability to optimize their appearance beyond the means of the subject.

Where's the difference between "reconstructive surgery" and "cosmetic surgery" if surgical alteration is considered at a baseline to be "mutilation".

There is absolutely ZERO difference, it is entirely in your head and the moral rationalizations you might make to justify one over another, the ONLY thing that matters is the outcome.

Sometimes life circumstances throw people a shitty hand and we as a species have developed a set of clinical disciplines to offset these by surgical and therapeutic means. The moral aspect of this and the outcome are what matter the most.

Perhaps because you're kind of transitioning, I don't know you might want to equate cosmetic or reconstructive surgery with chopping off one's dick or turning it into a vagina because it doesn't seem fair that one holds inherent moral value and the other is basically a delayed death sentence, but that's basically what it is, one holds objective restorative value, the other does not in the long term. Gyno surgery is NOT the same as a woman hacking their tits off to become a man, sorry sounds unfair, but not the same at all.

Restoring or optimizing one's body to look better is nowhere even close to the same as chopping off the only significant source of pleasure and definitively masculine characteristic a man has. One is in pursuit of improvement, the other is chasing an ideal that will never be achieved without a cost so great that statistically it will induce regret and a desire to kill one's self.

TL/DR Cosmetic surgery is awesome, gives people their lives and confidence back, it's great and it's a crowning achievement and a milestone for modern medical and technological advancement.
a25306424e016e3fc697964510c1133a.png

All my homies love plastic surgery.

But saying you can't use it to defy nature is bullshit. You should do what you want, nature can get fucked.

>Gyno surgery is NOT the same as a woman hacking their tits off to become a man, sorry sounds unfair, but not the same at all.
Trans man who looks like a man with extreme gyno getting gyno surgery is the same situation for all practical intents and purposes, sorry frenpai.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 157743

All my homies love plastic surgery.

But saying you can't use it to defy nature is bullshit. You should do what you want, nature can get fucked.

>Gyno surgery is NOT the same as a woman hacking their tits off to become a man, sorry sounds unfair, but not the same at all.
Trans man who looks like a man with extreme gyno getting gyno surgery is the same situation for all practical intents and purposes, sorry frenpai.
Eep.... I kinda agree with EK but she's braver than I am...

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't grow hair even remotely to the extent that most people on here want to my knowledge. It is largely unused by MtF's and requires huge amounts but tell us more about your hair success since we have open minds here...

Estriol is more of an experimental hair growth med in my opinion likely to work far better for cis-females and I see little evidence that it spares breast growth among males using it. Again, this E2/E3 conjecture seems to be a dead-end leading nowhere just like all of the rest the experimental guys keep touting. We do appreciate the research since showing what doesn't work is often more important than showing what does. @150
Estriol's main problem is that it's weak. In theory WAY-214156 and Leuprolide Acetate would work quite well for hair, the trouble is in obtaining potent selective ERb agonists. WAY-214156 has a similar potency for the beta estrogen receptor as estradiol does while having a 100 times lower affinity for the alpha receptor, which would in theory prevent breast development to a large degree since it's primarily mediated by ERa transcription.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously guys; how much do you think in a scale of 1-10 will breasts develop on Bicalutamide?

1 - non-existant (normal)

To

10 - full (milky) breasts, ready to lactate lol
At a dose of 50mg, there will be only gyno, but at 100mg, there is already a woman's breast, so before jumping to this dose, I want to remove the mammary gland