Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
My suggestion would be to go on 25mg for 2 weeks and then 50mg for a month, always split the dose in 2. Morning and night.
See how you react and go from there.....if you have bad sides stop for a while and try again, you may not get them second time round.
Theres alot of flexibility with this, with the drugs we have there may be a plausible cycling schedule which would be close to a cure with minimal sides but this takes time and money + trial and error to develop. The more you take the quicker it happens, but maybe its best to get results over a year with less sides vs 3 months. There are hundreds of combos and possibilities. Every case is different.

Expect gyno....I didnt develop gyno taking some of the hardest anabolic steroids out there like trenbolone (which fucked my hair) but with dutasteride and spironolactone I have developed a lump on one side. Its not visible and does not scare me I have raloxifene, if that doesnt work ill get surgery. Gyno surgery is a piece of piss. Way less intimidating than FUE hair transplant which I also did for my temples.
Theres no way I can sit on 200mg spironolactone for long enough to recover temples, hence the hair transplant there.
spironolactone and Dutasteride are a super powerful combo especially if you also add Minoxidl.
Did you have some before and after pics?

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello how are you ? a question. very high prolactin causes alopecia ??
I was on a flutamide and estradiol regimen for a year that caused me hyperprolactinemia ... my hair fell the same despite the regimen I am currently still losing ...
do you think it's because of prolactin?
if progloctin areglo recover some hair?

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have some before and after pics?
I am a diffuse thinner, as I said my family is full of NW6 and NW7s. Pic 1 and 3 are baseline, pic 2 is the rapid loss Minoxidl caused in 2-3 months. Pic 4 is now, it seems results are coming in from now onwards.
Keep in mind im 108 days into my Frontal area FUE operation 3100 grafts. Its the mid scalp and crown that I am using meds for. Only in the last 2 weeks do I have more hair vs when I was at baseline some 7 months ago. I had been well below baseline and devastated for months, but didnt give up.

Attachments

• E8B0D0C6-6251-4817-87FD-D1B6282DA24E.jpeg
    E8B0D0C6-6251-4817-87FD-D1B6282DA24E.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 383
  • C0161E02-125A-4C4F-B39A-42C683339EAD.jpeg
    C0161E02-125A-4C4F-B39A-42C683339EAD.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 377
  • 9EC84204-C60B-4DB7-8411-876297DDC2E4.png
    9EC84204-C60B-4DB7-8411-876297DDC2E4.png
    792.1 KB · Views: 382
  • AABC8D5F-04E2-40CB-A25B-A32E0FEBF037.jpeg
    AABC8D5F-04E2-40CB-A25B-A32E0FEBF037.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 380

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a diffuse thinner, as I said my family is full of NW6 and NW7s. Pic 1 and 3 are baseline, pic 2 is the rapid loss Minoxidl caused in 2-3 months. Pic 4 is now, it seems results are coming in from now onwards.
Keep in mind im 108 days into my Frontal area FUE operation 3100 grafts. Its the mid scalp and crown that I am using meds for. Only in the last 2 weeks do I have more hair vs when I was at baseline some 7 months ago. I had been well below baseline and devastated for months, but didnt give up.
great comeback

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please give some kind of European site where to order E? Shesalady is no longer working.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao damn it feminized the f*** out of you but you could use this to try some photo shooting maybe you will end up the next James Charles or whatever his name is... Nice teeth and thanks for not showing the rest i don't think i can handle it :D

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped E for 3 & 1/2 months, mainly out of laziness to order more. I'm just on dutasteride and Cyproterone acetate now. im switching to spironolactone later this month though.
Your hair is amazing. I'm surprised dropping E didn't result in a huge shed (hairloss resuming again). Wish you all the best.

Btw, are you still on 50 mg CPA ??

Blackweasel

My Regimen
Reaction score
For others that have been on 5ar blockers, minoxidl and AAs... was there a point where you stopped shedding? Since I added spironolactone to the mix shedding is 0. I havent had a hair shed in a while, even when applying Minoxidl.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair is amazing. I'm surprised dropping E didn't result in a huge shed (hairloss resuming again). Wish you all the best.

thank you ♡. Yeah im still on 50mg CPA I'll weane off of it once my Spironolactone comes in the mail.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what can spironoclatone help?

I've been on CPA for 1.4 years i'ts not good for long term use and on top of that CPA has stopped working for me (oily skin, acne, body hair is coming back) so it's time to switch to something else and i chose spironolactone

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please give some kind of European site where to order E? Shesalady is no longer working.
shesalady is now aphrodites shop https://www.aphrodites.shop/store

I have seen this assumption several times throughout the thread now. I think this is not what would happen and im not surprised it doesnt happen. You guys follow this assumption because alot of hairloss treatments, exspecially minoxidil, "artificially", temporarily grow hair for as long as the drug is in the system and doing its thing. Like a bridge thats at the verge of collapsing, and you get below it to prevent it from doing that. And it'll not collapse but only as long as you stand there, holding it in its place.
What this guy has done (or any MTF-protocol success story here) is not just holding the bridge with his own hands. He repaired the bridge. He healed his hair follicles, his cells, and his scalp. Its not hair that survives with the aid of drugs. It is healthy, terminal hair that has recovered and healed to a large extent. Think about your hair before you hairloss begun. Did you guys turn 12 and go bald in a day the second your body started producing testosterone? No. Strong, healthy hair doesnt just die in 4 months due to androgens. It takes more time than that. Just like it took years and years of androgen damage to have hairloss the very first time it happened.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shesalady is now aphrodites shop https://www.aphrodites.shop/store

I have seen this assumption several times throughout the thread now. I think this is not what would happen and im not surprised it doesnt happen. You guys follow this assumption because alot of hairloss treatments, exspecially minoxidil, "artificially", temporarily grow hair for as long as the drug is in the system and doing its thing. Like a bridge thats at the verge of collapsing, and you get below it to prevent it from doing that. And it'll not collapse but only as long as you stand there, holding it in its place.
What this guy has done (or any MTF-protocol success story here) is not just holding the bridge with his own hands. He repaired the bridge. He healed his hair follicles, his cells, and his scalp. Its not hair that survives with the aid of drugs. It is healthy, terminal hair that has recovered and healed to a large extent. Think about your hair before you hairloss begun. Did you guys turn 12 and go bald in a day the second your body started producing testosterone? No. Strong, healthy hair doesnt just die in 4 months due to androgens. It takes more time than that. Just like it took years and years of androgen damage to have hairloss the very first time it happened.

thank you very much. I didn’t know that they were called that now. inhouse does not work due to virus. do aphrodites work? they have no hormones available ... (((what do you think is better inhouse pharmacy or aphrodite?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped E for 3 & 1/2 months, mainly out of laziness to order more. I'm just on dutasteride and Cyproterone acetate now. im switching to spironolactone later this month though.
i thinking of dropping my E dosage too, mainly because iam getting stretch marks from gyno growth and it kinda sucks, looks like the hair density is maintained as long as you are on blockers

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thank you very much. I didn’t know that they were called that now. inhouse does not work due to virus. do aphrodites work? they have no hormones available ... (((what do you think is better inhouse pharmacy or aphrodite?
I never used inhouse. I just know its popular. I would buy from a source depending on your location. If you are in the US, buy from a US domestic shop. Im in the EU, so i want to buy from a EU source. https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md has a warehouse in the US, NL and UK as far as i know (hence the flags). And yes it seems like the toilet-paper bandits not only hoard toilet paper but also estrogen.

There's also the question of the epigenetic clock, but what Moosey said is accurate, people can maintain their estrogen repaired hair with dutasteride just the same as people can prevent hair loss in the first place with dutasteride. Maybe not in all cases, but I believe it's easier than people think.
Obviously this is a complex topic and no one knows the answers to it. I also believe that even with full recovery, the hair will not be as "perfect" as it was when you were a teen, because of epigenetics. Either way i'd say people like noakennedy dont have fragile, drug-dependent hair.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never used inhouse. I just know its popular. I would buy from a source depending on your location. If you are in the US, buy from a US domestic shop. Im in the EU, so i want to buy from a EU source. https://www.unitedpharmacies-uk.md has a warehouse in the US, NL and UK as far as i know (hence the flags). And yes it seems like the toilet-paper bandits not only hoard toilet paper but also estrogen.

Obviously this is a complex topic and no one knows the answers to it. I also believe that even with full recovery, the hair will not be as "perfect" as it was when you were a teen, because of epigenetics. Either way i'd say people like noakennedy dont have fragile, drug-dependent hair.

united pharmacies are scammers, my bank card was used after using them, it happened twice actually and can be linked back directly to them. I would avoid like the plague. If you are going to use them try a prepaid bank card.