Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you see the possibility of progress with topical estrogen and a weak dht inhibitor, like topical zix?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, now I take 1 mg of CPA and 1 mg of spironolactone. I have enough. The only thing that works in my scheme is estradiol. For someone, estradiol does not work. any medicine increases the risk of blood clots. cyproterone increases blood clots by 20%; avodart by 7%; ethinyl estradiol increases risk by 22%. all this must be taken into account. it is necessary to monitor the blood level. I always do this and everything is perfect with me. Although I was always told that I would die and I did not need hair. there have even made bets when I die. and constantly trying to joke about this topic. they constantly say that I will die and laugh. although it’s kind of a democratic forum and not a forum of prison criminals and terrorists. maybe they have a lot of testosterone that they write such evil words to me. here, many stopped taking 4 mg of estradiol because they ruined their health. it’s like with a machine, if you don’t follow it and the oil runs out, it can end badly. it can also overheat. HRT is not a joke, if I took large doses, then I took care that they would not harm me.
How are you getting 1 mg spironolactone?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sharing a 25 mg tablet. I divide into 25 parts. AA don't help me. They give feminization only. I do not see the point in them. Only E2 and duta work for me.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys im tired of hairloss. What regimen will give me good results? I have been on dutasteride for 3 momths and i have only been shedding and have been all over my scalp even before i started.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need hair and not a female appearance.))
I am asking you how are you getting 1 mg spironolactone. How can you cut a 25 mg tablet into 25 pieces? If you don't want the female appearance why do you take estradiol? It is way more feminizing than an oral AA.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am asking you how are you getting 1 mg spironolactone. How can you cut a 25 mg tablet into 25 pieces? If you don't want the female appearance why do you take estradiol? It is way more feminizing than an oral AA.
sometimes it’s difficult and there are different parts. CPA can be divided into 50 honors very easily. no you are not right. estradiol in healthy men in the head is as much as in women due to aromatase. look at what levels of estradiol should be in men, there are not so few. when a person goes bald he has no estradiol at all. estradiol without AA does not give feminization. you took avodart therefore increased aromatase in the scalp. then you started taking spironolactone which is not even AA. and this weak AA gave you feminization. Because you removed all androgens. Once again I say feminization give AA. estradiol without AA can make your skin younger; it will not give a big feminization without AA. there will be a lot of estradiol in the blood but androgens will not let it work. but you’ll save the hair. I have a big beard in 2 days grows after shaving, this is not like feminization.
if we talk about feminization, then AA plays the greatest role. Together they are able to destroy the Man in you.

Last edited:

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sometimes it’s difficult and there are different parts. CPA can be divided into 50 honors very easily. no you are not right. estradiol in healthy men in the head is as much as in women due to aromatase. look at what levels of estradiol should be in men, there are not so few. when a person goes bald he has no estradiol at all. estradiol without AA does not give feminization. you took avodart therefore increased aromatase in the scalp. then you started taking spironolactone which is not even AA. and this weak AA gave you feminization. Because you removed all androgens. Once again I say feminization give AA. estradiol without AA can make your skin younger; it will not give a big feminization without AA. there will be a lot of estradiol in the blood but androgens will not let it work. but you’ll save the hair. I have a big beard in 2 days grows after shaving, this is not like feminization.
if we talk about feminization, then AA plays the greatest role. Together they are able to destroy the Man in you.
You are an insane man.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it doesn’t happen that way. you want to keep your hair and not to feminize at all. at least the slightest changes are bound to happen. if you are so afraid then why are you using transexual regimen....

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LEXUS I'm pretty sure 1mg spironolactone is so low it's negligibal and not doing anything (assuming it's physically possible to take cut it into 25 parts). 1mg CPA *could* be doing something, albeit very low too in terms of normal doses like 6,25mg,12,5mg and 25mg.

Are you still on 20mg E or did you reduce it yet ?? (Hopefully you didn't increase it)

Speaking of blood clots...

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LEXUS I'm pretty sure 1mg spironolactone is so low it's negligibal and not doing anything (assuming it's physically possible to take cut it into 25 parts). 1mg CPA *could* be doing something, albeit very low too in terms of normal doses like 6,25mg,12,5mg and 25mg.

Are you still on 20mg E or did you reduce it yet ?? (Hopefully you didn't increase it)

Speaking of blood clots...

Maximum 8-10 mg E2. I don't need AA. I will cancel them. they never worked for me. they cause depression and undermine the psyche. absolutely everyone. E2 and Duta enough for me.

Deacr4

My Regimen
Reaction score
But high enough E suppresses T and ends up acting like an anti androgen in itself?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But high enough E suppresses T and ends up acting like an anti androgen in itself?

if E is a lot, then yes. But not completely. Testosterone is of little importance. It is important to destroy DHT. But the pills act absolutely differently on everyone. therefore, I cannot give you universal advice. and no one can. You have to try it yourself.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if E is a lot, then yes. But not completely. Testosterone is of little importance. It is important to destroy DHT. But the pills act absolutely differently on everyone. therefore, I cannot give you universal advice. and no one can. You have to try it yourself.
Hey will i be okay with spironolactone 200mg and 1mg estrofem?