Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, but it's a pretty clear cut example of someone who feels threatened by others who don't fit into your tiny worldview lmao. The idea of feminine men is alien to you so you sperg out at people who don't fit into your narrow ideas.

Boomer is a state of mind btw, and you definitely have it.
So because i don't accept 'feminine men 'i am a boomer? Lol not every millenial is a low T soy cuck liberal who behaves like a women. Transgenders will never fit in any world view because they are bullsht and you know deep down it's true. I am not threatened by anything i just find it disgusting and unnatural and i don't want anything to do with them and i am not alone in this. And feminine men are the problem of this generation, too weak to act or do anything look at peterson all he does is cry on a forum all day. It's not what women want either, guess why more and more men are being single, too weak to do anything.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
So because i don't accept 'feminine men 'i am a boomer? Lol not every millenial is a low T soy cuck liberal who behaves like a women. Transgenders will never fit in any world view because they are bullsht and you know deep down it's true. I am not threatened by anything i just find it disgusting and unnatural and i don't want anything to do with them and i am not alone in this. And feminine men are the problem of this generation, too weak to act or do anything look at peterson all he does is cry on a forum all day. It's not what women want either, guess why more and more men are being single, too weak to do anything.

My my my.

It's lovely how one word can cause such a lovely episode of sperging out. Language is indeed a virus that affects the minds of the foolish and gullible.

Tell us more boomer.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• boomy.png
    boomy.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 177

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
But don't you know that HRT has next to no negative health effects when done properly and assuming it's started below the age of 40? Tsk tsk, such a lack of modern knowledge...

nah this is me r8
Wrong, but i don't care about you so i won't city any studies and also ur irrational and illogical otherwise u wouldn't be a trans so goodbye.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong, but i don't care about you so i won't city any studies and also ur irrational and illogical otherwise u wouldn't be a trans so goodbye.

"wrong but I don't have any studies to cite, am extremely mad, have just have a massive meltdown and am now feeling ashamed at this weird tranny sidestepping and kicking me in the shins over and over so I'm just gonna say ur wrong and try to exit with some dignity left"

Bye boomer

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g your endocrine system with HRT or fina is both damaging in the long term, only the delusional and the ones emotionally invested in these hormone treatments will say differently.

Otherwise...continue the shitposting, it's amusing lol.

The current consensus among doctors is that when done carefully, monitored via blood tests every half a year or so, and assuming the patient is below say, 40, the risk of complications or damage is next to nil.

DVT occurs only in those who started very late, potassium buildup is exclusive to spironolactone (which has fallen out of favor in favor of monotherapy via injections with a bica kick maybe). and so on and on.

I'm giving you a far less shitposty take than Sir Boomer got up there after his melty rn, you can look these things up for yourself. There are complication rates with any drug, but HRT is honestly not even close to as bad as people love to claim it to be. A significant chunk of where your ideas come from is because HRT used to be rather unpleasant in the 70's, 80s and even early 90's, when the main method to supress T was essentially to overwhelm the endocrine system with E, but not a version of E that was particularly safe or good to use.

Times have changed, but the memories have not, and that is what causes the "HRT is dangerous" thing.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But don't you know that HRT has next to no negative health effects when done properly and assuming it's started below the age of 40? Tsk tsk, such a lack of modern knowledge...

nah this is me r8

Lol the trans-hating assholes can hate us for existing all they want, but it gets them nowhere except stressed out over nothing.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
For your sake I hope you are right. I used fina for 2 years and that's considered "weak" and it wrecked me slowly.

Btw, so you are now in your tansition right? Do you also plan do have surgical procedures to remove your male parts?

Finasteride likely wrecks people because they are sensitive to it and it interacts poorly with their biochemistry. Keep in mind, for every person with a story like you, there are probably a hundred others who used finasteride to help with their hair problems. That said, finasteride+HRT (as in, real HRT) is generally accepted to be pointless, and just opening up to fins sides with no gain assuming T is controlled.

No, not currently, though the motivations for that are a topic too big for this thread for sure.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol the trans-hating assholes can hate us for existing all they want, but it gets them nowhere except stressed out over nothing.
And yet u'll never be accepted in society. And trans people don't make me stressed out they make me cringe and laugh with my boomerfriends.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet u'll never be accepted in society. And trans people don't make me stressed out they make me cringe and laugh with my boomerfriends.
am i supposed to care? lol i have more friends now than ive ever had before, society is accepting me just fine.