Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
0B2C0C1C-F8B5-46D0-85DC-E53F350A385B.jpeg

Estradiol truly is beautifying...

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you simply quit your regimen, do you think your hair would take a while to fall out again, like the initial male pattern baldness? As in, do you think it is possible to revive your hair and let it go and revive it again?

I would never, i was balding for 5 years and this is the only thing that works, you won't catch me without my HRT lol. ps don't f*** with your hormones like that ever. If you start HRT, stay on HRT and if you stop it don't go back. Basically make up your mind and stick with it. and like brenna said go on full HRT, if you love your hair enough and this is your last option you're going to do this, don't half *** it or be wishy washy about it.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what you can lose with Tamoxifen is not as much as what you have gained with an extreme treatment right? I mean, something like "ok ... I lose a bit using Tamoxifen but I have gained a lot more during this process".
No one knows the amount of hair one can loose on tamoxifen.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would never, i was balding for 5 years and this is the only thing that works, you won't catch me without my HRT lol. ps don't f*** with your hormones like that ever. If you start HRT, stay on HRT and if you stop it don't go back. Basically make up your mind and stick with it. and like brenna said go on full HRT, if you love your hair enough and this is your last option you're going to do this, don't half *** it or be wishy washy about it.

Someone did get a full head of hair again just on dutasteride, oral minoxidil and spironolactone, he managed to drop the spironolactone and maintain with RU, he was probably just an excellent responder though. If you are using E i wouldn't stop it once you have started.

Btw how bad is your gyno right now ?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really see the feminizaton of his face.

He was feminine looking before, though. His feminine point is his eyes, otherwise he has just become attractive and beautified. You can’t even deny it, either...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but he looks like a whimp.

Who cares, though? Not everyone wants to appear burly; in my opinion, the over-masculine appearance is abominable.

If you look at this Dior campaign, the male model would be classified as a ‘whimp’ too, since he appears more feminine and neotenic. However, he is booking these opportunities whilst masculine men are struggling.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone did get a full head of hair again just on dutasteride, oral minoxidil and spironolactone, he managed to drop the spironolactone and maintain with RU, he was probably just an excellent responder though. If you are using E i wouldn't stop it once you have started.

Btw how bad is your gyno right now ?

A lot of people have gotten a full head of hair just from finasteride/dutasteride or minoxidil(doesn't count in my opinion because the hair growth from minoxidil isn't legitimate) but that's not for this thread, everyone in here has likely already tried everything there is to try without success, but anyways did he just drop everything and maintain with RU? or did he continue the oral minoxidil.

Also my boobs are A cup.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares, though? Not everyone wants to appear burly; in my opinion, the over-masculine appearance is abominable.

If you look at this Dior campaign, the male model would be classified as a ‘whimp’ too, since he appears more feminine and neotenic. However, he is booking these opportunities whilst masculine men are struggling.
I'd much rather look like a masculine man for example colton haynes.
But don't get me wrong the guy on the other page looks alot better with hair and better skin but he kinda looks like a wimp yeah.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

And also, he is applying make up lol, can't get any girlier.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
And also, he is applying make up lol, can't get any girlier.

Yeah ur not the sharpest tool in the shed thats clear.

Imagine being a person so insecure of your own fragile masculinity that you feel threatened and need to lash out at men who are feminine or are hard to quantify in your boomer worldview that consists exclusively of "guhhh GROG SMASH" and "teehee I'm a 60's housewife ^~^".

Big oof my dude.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine being a person so insecure of your own fragile masculinity that you feel threatened and need to lash out at men who are feminine or are hard to quantify in your boomer worldview that consists exclusively of "guhhh GROG SMASH" and "teehee I'm a 60's housewife ^~^".

Big oof my dude.
Lol lashing out. Do u feel offended because i called someone a wimp? Grow up and stop getting offended by everything. Ooh and btw i am 23 which u would have known if u could read, so how am i a boomer?.Keep taking estradiol and claiming u are masculine i don't care but i will call u a wimp as much as i like, deal with it.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol lashing out. Do u feel offended because i called someone a wimp? Grow up and stop getting offended by everything. Ooh and btw i am 23 which u would have known if u could read, so how am i a boomer?.Keep taking estradiol and claiming u are masculine i don't care but i will call u a wimp as much as i like, deal with it.

No, but it's a pretty clear cut example of someone who feels threatened by others who don't fit into your tiny worldview lmao. The idea of feminine men is alien to you so you sperg out at people who don't fit into your narrow ideas.

Boomer is a state of mind btw, and you definitely have it.