Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
GD day Bridge!! I'm currently on 2mg of Estrogen 2x daily loniten 5mg 2x daily and Advodart 1x daily.I do have 50mg of Bicaultumide but haven't taken it yet was thinking maybe a low dose of cpa instead.Are you still using Bicaultumide?
Yes, still on bica

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, still on bica
Do you think I should try the Bic I bought or go with cypro.The reason im stuggling with this is because we def know what worked for you which was cypro in the beginning.Do you think your results would of been the same if you went with the Bicaultumide from day one instead of cyp? Thank you Louisa.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take both, 25mg of cypro /day and 150mg of bica /day (as well as 0.5mg dutas/day)

I will say pound for pound bica is MUCH stronger than cpa. They are both good drugs and work simultaneously.

I would for that reason recommend cpa first by itself and if that doesn't work then you can add bica in the future. Good Luck.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think I should try the Bic I bought or go with cypro.The reason im stuggling with this is because we def know what worked for you which was cypro in the beginning.Do you think your results would of been the same if you went with the Bicaultumide from day one instead of cyp? Thank you Louisa.
I think bica plus E is definitely stronger, however it's possible that taking only antigonadotrophins such as cypro with E until testicles are damaged enough to be resistant to bica's gonadotropin effect and then switching to bica would be better.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think bica plus E is definitely stronger, however it's possible that taking only antigonadotrophins such as cypro with E until testicles are damaged enough to be resistant to bica's gonadotropin effect and then switching to bica would be better.
Thank you Bridgeburn for your reply.I think that's what I will do.Start with the cyp then switch to Bicaultumide.Have a great night.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use estradiol, it is a dihydrotestosterone antagonist. Cancel inhibitors 5a, they are harmful.

you are very mistaken. 5a inhibitors are the most important for hair. women do not have 5a and they do not complain.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use estradiol, it is a dihydrotestosterone antagonist. Cancel inhibitors 5a, they are harmful.

you cannot get norwood 0 without a 5a inhibitor ever.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1839157, member: 139951"] вы очень ошибаетесь. Ингибиторы 5а являются наиболее важными для волос. у женщин нет 5а и они не жалуются. [/ QUOTE]
there is 5a, it is made by testosterone, during the ftm transition it starts to be encoded by testosterone in them. They have female endogenes. And they also have alopecia because of dihydrotestosterone. And there is an excess of all androgens, which means there is 5a!

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
you cannot get norwood 0 without a 5a inhibitor ever.
I already have Norwood 0, I do not use 5a inhibitors, since they disrupt the progesterone metabolism of various progestins. There is much written about this, but everything is noted in the progesterone metabolism schemes.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1839158, member: 139951"] вы не можете получить norwood 0 без ингибитора 5a. [/ QUOTE]
you are very mistaken. 5a inhibitors are the most important for hair. women do not have 5a and they do not complain.

Attachments

• A482947D-C5BB-4FDD-9BA0-36FFB99082D1.jpeg
    A482947D-C5BB-4FDD-9BA0-36FFB99082D1.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 109