Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@keepcoolmybabies

Planeo usar 8 mg de estradiol al día ... ¿crees que con eso suprimiré mis filas femeninas ... en varios artículos dice que con 8 mg es suficiente ... ¿cómo está tu cabello?

jenny-death

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have blood test results from last week. Sorry for not posting screenshots, I'd rather not.
  • DHT: Undetectable
  • Total T: 37.6 ng/dL
  • Free T: 6.04 pg/mL
  • E2: 72 pg/mL
  • SHGB: 11.5 pg/mL

Seems like cypro is extremely effective with basically nuking testosterone. The only thing that seems low is my E, which is my fault because I have been lazy with the times I take it, plus I'm not taking much anyway. Free T also seems a bit high.

Last edited:

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have blood test results from last week. Sorry for not posting screenshots, I'd rather not.
  • Free T: 6.04 ng/dL

Seems like cypro is extremely effective with basically nuking testosterone. The only thing that seems low is my E, which is my fault because I have been lazy with the times I take it, plus I'm not taking much anyway. Free T also seems a bit high.

Doesn't CPA also lower estrogen? that could play a role in your lower estrogen level, maybe.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Free T: 6.04 ng/dL

How much E do you take and what method?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

how long after your last E pill dose was your blood taken?

the pills cause spikes and valleys

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

cpa is also antiestrogen

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Possible, I have no idea though.

4mg sublingually every 6-10 hours, I used to do buccally but it took far too long to dissolve.
If you are aiming for higher E levels, you might just not be taking enough (or need a different method). On 4mg sublingual pills, my e level was 62pg/ml. On 6mg my level was 140pg/ml. Then when I initially switched to injections, my level skyrocketed to 552pg/ml and I had to tweak my dosage until I got my levels to sit somewhere between 200-300. So it's kinda trial and error to say the least.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190823-000545_Facebook.jpg

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
you could try adding some estrogel to the pills, it has a longer half-life

Is it possible to use just estrogel gel? i don't like the idea of using pills sublingually. This is just for future reference.

Last edited:

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m so jealous......... I would love to know what I should do to have... yeah nevermind.
Actually I’m the only one here with no success. That’s weird. I’m always the black swan/sheep (mouton noir).
My last option is witchcraft, if you know some of it contact me.