Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mike your hairline looks beautiful I'm happy for you:) Have you got any other effects like better skin, anti aging?

Can I ask you why you stopped?

It's going good for me I have thousands of new vellus hair all over my head I just hope they will turn terminal soon. So far I have zero gyno but I think I have gyno in my *** instead. I have gained 7kg since I started hrt and it feels like 4kg went straight to my ***. I always apply estrogel there, maybe I should apply it to my arms instead? My *** actually looks better and I sit more comfortable, but I definitely need to keep an eye on it because how will it look in 6 month?

Life can be interesting if you make it interesting, it's interesting to see the world through a pair of estrogen googles, I feel more empathic, more relaxed and overall more happy, I even cried three times yesterday and it felt good, I usually never cry, hormones are powerful...

Just in case I've started to save some money for a gyno operation, but maybe I don't need it, maybe I need to have *** surgery instead...

thank you :)

2013 my hair was NW0-0.5 .. i was so happy..but i had problems .. i miss my Testosterone.. i had depressions, was tired, had problems.. no power and lost my job

2014 my masculine features and recreeding-hairline came back...

i was over years on Progesterone only... but my hairloss came back and ive lost 150-200 hairs daily over years...

on an HRT i have to take care of me... and if i get any signs of testosterone-deficity, i'll take some drops of T-gel....

and 12.5 mg Cypro every 2nd day is strong enough.. ;-)

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting how it effects people differently, I actually worry less about people perception because I feel so relaxed, so it actually makes me more confident, but I've heard about others that feel less confident on estrogen. If I remember correctly you take 0.75mg ed maybe you just need to up your dose because your estrogen is quite low and your testosterone is low as well? But I get what you mean with less ambition and energy, I'm to relaxed for that;)

I've actually been taking 1.5 mg estradiol most days. Sometimes I take more or less. I just worked out while listening to rage against the machine to feel more manly. I find doing diamond push ups helps my image. Having broad shoulders and a square shaped pecs really helps balance out the gyno and makes it so its not the only thing you see when I take my shirt off. I highly recomend chin ups and pull ups as well. With just those 3 exercises you can have a well balanced physique. I think gyno looks the worst and most obvious on skinny guys. Its better if your fat because you have fat everywhere and it can look like normal man boobs but it also looks better if you have muscle mass. The larger your upper pecs shoulders and arms are the smaller the gyno will look. They say you lose muscle mass on estrogen but really you just lose your peak potential. Look at the trans fighter fallon fox. She still had a very muscled physique even after she had gender reassignment surgery.

I know some of you guys are going for the androgenous look but for guys that arent diamond push ups are the way to go.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've actually been taking 1.5 mg estradiol most days. Sometimes I take more or less. I just worked out while listening to rage against the machine to feel more manly. I find doing diamond push ups helps my image. Having broad shoulders and a square shaped pecs really helps balance out the gyno and makes it so its not the only thing you see when I take my shirt off. I highly recomend chin ups and pull ups as well. With just those 3 exercises you can have a well balanced physique. I think gyno looks the worst and most obvious on skinny guys. Its better if your fat because you have fat everywhere and it can look like normal man boobs but it also looks better if you have muscle mass. The larger your upper pecs shoulders and arms are the smaller the gyno will look. They say you lose muscle mass on estrogen but really you just lose your peak potential. Look at the trans fighter fallon fox. She still had a very muscled physique even after she had gender reassignment surgery.

I know some of you guys are going for the androgenous look but for guys that arent diamond push ups are the way to go.
I'll take any look as long as it includes decent locks. I've been on the E gel for about three weeks and just noticed the sore nips today for the first time :( Bummer because I finally started chilling out about my hair problem. Uggh, trading one problem for another. I guess I'll go to E gel every other day? Or maybe raloxifene? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
2o7tjd.jpg

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anywhere to buy it without bitcoin?
I think InHouse Pharmacy still takes E-checks. Their raloxifene is kinda expensive though. In the last 2 years there has been pressure on payment processors to ban online pharmaceutical vendors. Everybody takes Bitcoin now.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel their hair is thicker after a nap?

No Lol wtf? But today I was talking to a woman at work about how most of the men in my family are bald and she said "really but your hair is so thick". Feels good man. My hair is getting a little better everyday and because of my clever combing I look like a full head. I have a feeling that in 3 or 4 months I wont have any signs of hairloss.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
No Lol wtf? But today I was talking to a woman at work about how most of the men in my family are bald and she said "really but your hair is so thick". Feels good man. My hair is getting a little better everyday and because of my clever combing I look like a full head. I have a feeling that in 3 or 4 months I wont have any signs of hairloss.
Thats good to hear. But I swear after a nap when I run my hands through my mane it feels courser/thicker.
They say when we sleep it release growth hormone which I believe plays a part in hair growth. Fasting also cause release of HGH.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, definitely props on the regrowth with these extreme regimen OP.... but the fact of the matter is you became a woman... and you still don't have a full head of hair lol

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, definitely props on the regrowth with these extreme regimen OP.... but the fact of the matter is you became a woman... and you still don't have a full head of hair lol
Became a woman? I still read Bridgeburn as 100% male and If you don't count anything less then a NW0 a full head of hair I guess you're right, but to most people a dense NW1-2 is still a full head of hair. You're just straight up bashing mocking him, projecting your own bitterness and that's feminine as f***.

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone thinking about taking E orally, like small dose 1mg, say 2-3 times a week, in addition to E topically?
Hit it inside and out. Isn't bridge doing this sublingual.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

androgynous man ...

to look feminine .. you need a FFS (surgery on face)

but this is'nt our goal....(it would be nice, if is...). androgynous man with NW0 is our(my) goal ;-)

i am off in E2 for a while...

progesterone, little DHEA (only for me), cpa, finasteride and minoxidil is maybe strong enough

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone thinking about taking E orally, like small dose 1mg, say 2-3 times a week, in addition to E topically?
Hit it inside and out. Isn't bridge doing this sublingual.
I've started Taking E buccally because I'm soon at that point where I have to much hair in the way to apply it topically, it's also cheaper. From what I understand you should always strive to have as even hormone levels as possible because if you don't it can mess with your mood, also read it can cause hair loss. So maybe better of taking a dose everyday, but get a second opinion about this.

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Became a woman? I still read Bridgeburn as 100% male and If you don't count anything less then a NW0 a full head of hair I guess you're right, but to most people a dense NW1-2 is still a full head of hair. You're just straight up bashing mocking him, projecting your own bitterness and that's feminine as f***.

I have no problem being called feminine or catty. Just making my own observations. Personally, if I were going to endeavor to deeply and fundamentally disrupt my hormones in such a drastic way I would at least hope to get close to NW0 out of it, although maybe that's because I;m only NW2. I guess if you were as far gone as OP, then this amount of regrowth might be more than satisfactory.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no problem being called feminine or catty. Just making my own observations. Personally, if I were going to endeavor to deeply and fundamentally disrupt my hormones in such a drastic way I would at least hope to get close to NW0 out of it, although maybe that's because I;m only NW2. I guess if you were as far gone as OP, then this amount of regrowth might be more than satisfactory.

is this you (profilpic)?