Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
probably money was somehow involved in the banning decision. I wouodn't be surprised if he gets commision from hair transplant surgeons who post here cause Anty was reccomending people try Polish doctors before he got banned.

I believe this is true because my skin looks better now than before I started minoxidil. estrogen increases collagen.
There are so many hairloss treatments floating around but it always comes back to hormones hey. Lost my hairline when I lost my estrogen. Grew back when I started taking estrogen. Sadly it still doesn’t take care of the DHT issue but that’s what AA’s are for. I think honestly estrogen is an essential part of a hair growth regimen, but obviously comes at a huge cost for men. I honestly don’t know how you are so brave to use estrogen like you do. I’m a female and I even bork at the idea of screwing around with estrogen gels because I understand how powerful the stuff is, and what the fallout is if and when you eliminate estrogen. I’d be more inclined to use something like 17-alpha estradiol in Ell Cranell. It’s only 0.25% estradiol topically but it seems safer than actually slathering hormones into your scalp. I couldn’t do it because I know at some point something would have to give, and coming off a treatment like that would be a f*****g nuke bomb on your hair. Such a vast amount of women’s hair loss issues come from ceasing the pill, which causes a huge drop in estrogen and simply demolishes their hair forever. Good luck though. Truly.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
probably money was somehow involved in the banning decision. I wouodn't be surprised if he gets commision from hair transplant surgeons who post here cause Anty was reccomending people try Polish doctors before he got banned.

I believe this is true because my skin looks better now than before I started minoxidil. estrogen increases collagen.
Also I notice from your photos that your face has softened up a bit, particularly your jawline. Skin looks great.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly it still doesn’t take care of the DHT issue but that’s what AA’s are for.
Well, it does help against Dht indirectly by raising SHBG, which has a binding preference for Dht over T and T over E. basically, it makes Dht less bioavailable.
If E gets high enough then it also helps reduces T production by causing negative feedback on the HPG axis, although the dose required for this varies with individuals.
I think honestly estrogen is an essential part of a hair growth regimen,
me too, I think the combination is what works best. E raises shbg, reduces T, and affects gene transcription to directly protect hair. Anti androgens block the androgen receptor and reduce T production, dutasteride inhibits more than 90% of 5ar! All of these things reduce Dht in a different way!! and when they come together, then DHT is f*****g nuked!

I think that minoxidil is also very helpful in causing regrowth, but only if it doesnt have male hormones with it, because those hormones will eventually catch up if min is used alone, but with all these anti androgens together with minoxidil, then it can stimulate hair without antagonization.

I honestly don’t know how you are so brave to use estrogen like you do
I really really really really don't want to go bald. :D

I couldn’t do it because I know at some point something would have to give, and coming off a treatment like that would be a f*****g nuke bomb on your hair.
yeah, true but I dont want to risk waiting too long. I think its harder to regrow than to maintain, so an extreme regimen is necessary to regain long lost hair at first. I worry about reaching a point of no return if there is one.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it does help against Dht indirectly by raising SHBG, which has a binding preference for Dht over T and T over E. basically, it makes Dht less bioavailable.
If E gets high enough then it also helps reduces T production by causing negative feedback on the HPG axis, although the dose required for this varies with individuals.

me too, I think the combination is what works best. E raises shbg, reduces T, and affects gene transcription to directly protect hair. Anti androgens block the androgen receptor and reduce T production, dutasteride inhibits more than 90% of 5ar! All of these things reduce Dht in a different way!! and when they come together, then DHT is f*****g nuked!

I think that minoxidil is also very helpful in causing regrowth, but only if it doesnt have male hormones with it, because those hormones will eventually catch up if min is used alone, but with all these anti androgens together with minoxidil, then it can stimulate hair without antagonization.

yeah, true but I dont want to risk waiting too long. I think its harder to regrow than to maintain, so an extreme regimen is necessary to regain long lost hair at first. I worry about reaching a point of no return if there is one.
I already got gyno from finasteride f*** that sh*t

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are so many hairloss treatments floating around but it always comes back to hormones hey. Lost my hairline when I lost my estrogen. Grew back when I started taking estrogen. Sadly it still doesn’t take care of the DHT issue but that’s what AA’s are for. I think honestly estrogen is an essential part of a hair growth regimen, but obviously comes at a huge cost for men. I honestly don’t know how you are so brave to use estrogen like you do. I’m a female and I even bork at the idea of screwing around with estrogen gels because I understand how powerful the stuff is, and what the fallout is if and when you eliminate estrogen. I’d be more inclined to use something like 17-alpha estradiol in Ell Cranell. It’s only 0.25% estradiol topically but it seems safer than actually slathering hormones into your scalp. I couldn’t do it because I know at some point something would have to give, and coming off a treatment like that would be a f*****g nuke bomb on your hair. Such a vast amount of women’s hair loss issues come from ceasing the pill, which causes a huge drop in estrogen and simply demolishes their hair forever. Good luck though. Truly.

You honestly almost make me feel tempted to try topical estrogel. But i already have RU to try out which hopefully doesn’t fux me up as bad as Dutas seems to. Maybe I’ll add in Ell Cranell. I want some form of topical E booster anyway.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you take oral E as well?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take oral E as well?
I was using just the gel but about a month ago I started taking an E pill too. I think it really helped! I dont swallow it though, I take it buccally. so, 2mg buccal E and 1.5mg estrogel

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using just the gel but about a month ago I started taking an E pill too. I think it really helped! I dont swallow it though, I take it buccally. so, 2mg buccal E and 1.5mg estrogel
lol wtf u doing man ur gonna become a woman

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
that’s more estrogen than I take, and I’m on the highest dose pill (35mcg). You are literally taking 100x more than me.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
that’s more estrogen than I take, and I’m on the highest dose pill (35mcg). You are literally taking 100x more than me.
eythnl is a different type which is much stronger. 35mcg might be equivalent to what i take? at least according to the internet. this table is showing different types of E and what doses are equivalent to 1mg estradiol.
https://www.earlymenopause.com/hrt-equivalencies/
Screenshot_20171212-044327.jpg

but this chart might be wrong because other websites are saying .05 mg EE = 1mg E

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s more estrogen than I take, which is the highest dose estrogen contraceptive pill.
eythnl is a different type which is much stronger. 35mcg might be equivalent to what i take? at least according to the internet. this table is showing different types of E and what doses are equivalent to 1mg estradiol.
https://www.earlymenopause.com/hrt-equivalencies/
View attachment 72905

but this chart might be wrong because other websites are saying .05 mg EE = 1mg E
so then we’re taking the same amount Man tang still blows my mind

sisenegonan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so lucky you have no freaking weight gain! If only i could use the meds :(
*yes, I wanted to vent (again)*

Thats rather odd. I was 69kg last year, before my treatment. After I got on spironolactone, my weight locked up at 69kg. Introducing oral minoxidil at 10mg upped it to 73kg. And it stayed locked there. Mind you I eat like a cannibal these days.

The moment I quit minoxidil, and lowered my spironolactone dose, my weight went to 76kg. After getting back on my initial dose of 300mg, my weight today is 74kg. I'm back on 10mg minoxidil as well.

Okay spotlight time, I was 81~86kg from 11th standard (15yr) till my final year in college (21yr).

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks rather odd. I was 69kg last year, before my treatment. After I got on spironolactone, my weight locked up at 69kg. Introducing oral minoxidil at 10mg upped it to 73kg. And it stayed locked there. Mind you I eat like a cannibal these days.

The moment I quit minoxidil, and lowered my spironolactone dose, my weight went to 76kg. After getting back on my initial dose of 300mg, my weight today is 74kg. I'm back on 10mg minoxidil as well.

Okay spotlight time, I was 81~86kg from 11th standard (15yr) till my final year in college (21yr).
On spironolactone I went from 51/52kg to 47kg. I looked AWFUL. Since stopping spironolactone at the beginning of 2016 I’m the heaviest I’ve been in years, and now since I’ve used avodart 4 times I’ve put on another 2kg. So I’m almost 57kg. Bloody hormones hey.

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Figured it's time to start a thread and document my hair journey.
I started losing hair sometime between 16-17. I never saw my temples slowly go away, i had long hair and kind of a bushy white mans fro at the time and one day at 17 I lifted it and was shocked to see that my temples were destroyed. I know that a few months before that I had a full head of hair, but at that time I was going through puberty and was super horny and masturbating all the time...

I didn't know about finasteride or this website and believed that once hair is dead, its dead. My hair still looked full when I styled it correctly. It receeded very slowly over the next several years...
I had kinda a Hippie mentality back then, hated society and didnt trust any commercial or pharmaceutical industry, Lol. I thought that Sodium Lauyral Sulfate was the reason because I googled it since i noticed it was literaly listed in almost every shampoo ingredients and many alternative health articles claimed it was the devil..I bought natural sulfate free shampoos.

eventually, i started searching online more. The first things i ever read unfortunately about finasteride were about sexual side effects and I immediately decided No way! If only there was less scaremongering online things could have been different..
I tried minoxidil a couple of times but i wasn't very consistent with it.

I expected my hair to only recceed and thought i could grow my hair long to hide the reccession. But one day i noticed that the hairline was reeceding AND the hair all over ghe top was getting thinner.
:(

Here's a pic from last year which was used as my college ID pic.
View attachment 67580

at the time that pic was taken I had been experimenting with the Swiss Temples theory. Swiss Temples was the first thing I found which showed me that its possible to actually get hair back. I knew about that before i knew how powerful feminizing drugs were And everything I searched was focused more on Prostaglandins, I was heavy into the PGD2/Pge2 way of thinking...

I tried dermarolling, lithium chloride, sunlight exposure, castor oil with dmso, stemoxydine, sulfasalazine, miconazole, ...
I spent maybe hundreds of dollars on these and many supplements. also trying Evening primrose oil since i found studies showing omega fatty acids reduce 5ar, vitamin E since there was a study showing reduced pgd2 with the succinate form,... also used tretinoin, sulforaphane, rosemary, Melatonin, caffeine, zinc, green apple peel extract, biotin, taurine, drinking a spoonful of tabasco sauce everyday(yes, I'm serious), soy isoflavones... not sure if i can even remember everything i tried at some point, I even had a schedule to only ejaculate every 6 days, Lol.

I think theres some truth in the Pgd2 theory but I realized that Pgd2 is not the only negative growth factor. Sometimes it seemed like my hair condition approved a little bit. but Im not sure and the hair never continued to get better and my hair become worse despite my treatments.

Finally i gave up on my hope to discover some kinda uncommon hair secret and went with the more established Antiandrogen route. Eventually I learned that extreme regimens might regrow hair. AntyDHTor was a big inspiration. I wanted REAL results, not looking closely in the mirror and getting excited if I think I might see 2 vellus hairs that weren't there before.
I started off really cautious because I was nervous. scared of the effects on the liver from Cypro and worried about growing boobs on Estrogen. starting on June 2nd I took Cyproterone Acetate 50mg and .75mg topical estradiol 2 times a week. I took this about 2 x a week until July 5th. and I started taking dutasteride everyday on June 29th. I may have noticed some fuzzies on my temples during June. but they didn't grow at all or develope. They were very very tiny.

During June, Im not sure if can count as part of my total treatment time. I still had a strong libido, i think it might have been a little bit lower??, but Im not sure. maybe just nocebo.
Anyway, I felt more comfortable and started taking 50mg cypro Everyday on July 5th. Also started minoxidil 2x a day every other day, and estrogel Every Other day. My temples started filling with more fuzzy hairs. I could clearly see them in certain light but when i tried to take pictures even in the same light, my camera couldn't see them. I tried many times. The fuzzies become slowly easier to see, finally about 3 weeks later I was able to capture my fuzzy vellus on camera.
View attachment 67606

They became easier to see in certain light over time.

View attachment 67607

View attachment 67608

View attachment 67609

They were starting to look good under certain lighting but under most normal lighting I still looked Bald as f***!

on July 25th, I switched to taking Estradiol .75mg from Estrogel Everyday. On July 31st I noticed black dot things on my right temple. Use my 3 freckles for reference.
View attachment 67610

and then a few days later.. Boom! there's tiny real hairs!
View attachment 67611
getting longer...

View attachment 67612

This was pretty exciting since my temples had been nothing but just Bare skin for about 9 years!! I was worried that even with an extreme regimen if it was too late..

At that point my results were not yet cosmetically significant.. could be a coincidence but it did seem that right after I switched to using estrogel everyday, results jumped up.
and when i made more extreme switches later results jumped up again.

On July 30th I had taken this first picture below which is the first area I noticed actually getting cosmetically significant under normal lighting.. I noticed the area at the side was darker on my left side. i took pics in the same bathroom during the month of August and it got darker throughout.

July 30th:
View attachment 67613

August 8:
View attachment 67614

August 13:
View attachment 67615

August 28:
View attachment 67616

Starting On August 4th I took 100mg of Cypro Everyday for 3 weeks. and then went back down to 50mg. Also sometime in August I switched to using 1.5mg topical Estradiol.

considering ive only been on a decently full dose since July. these results were fast!

Next my right side which was my worse recceded side became more cosmetically significant too on the side part.

on August 31st, I had ran out of cypro and couldn't take any for a week. i still had all the other stuff. I dont feel like my Testosterone returned any during that week and my hair didn't suffer either.

below are pics of my right side. use my freckle as a reference point.

July 28:
View attachment 67617

Sept 9th: Ignore the scratch on my nose.

View attachment 67619

Oct 10:
View attachment 67620

Now for the top of the head. you saw my horrible student id photo. my hair has thickened up all over the top now.
here's a couple photos taken during the beginning of treatment in June..

View attachment 67621
View attachment 67622
My hair very very bad!! it was devasting.

Now heres a pic of the top taken Sept. 24th:
View attachment 67623

My hair became much healthier after those 3 months. I know that it is longer in the Sept pic but believe me it is thicker and it wouldn't even grow much at all before this treatment!!! It would fall out before getting longer or become extremely wirey and thin at the ends.

Temples have tiny dark thin hairs and they can be seen if looking very closely. They are slowly becoming longer. My left temple has responded better.
Heres some pics of it from August until end of September. I was standing in the same location in my home when i took these except for the first one.

View attachment 67624

View attachment 67625
View attachment 67626
View attachment 67627

temple hairs have gotten a little longer since this last photo but Im not sure if they are any thicker, i think i have to wait until the next cycle. I still havent been on an my extreme regimen that long. less than 6 months. so im looking forward to the future!
Ok, I know people will criticize and think I'm crazy. As Anty used to say, " I have the sides in my ***".
Ask me anything you want about the other effects of this regimen.
I'm not reccomending this extreme strategy to anyone unless they truly understand what to expect from it and are actually willing to accept it. If any cis males are tempted to try, it might be a good idea to get sperm frozen unless youre positive of not wanting kids and also to save up money for gyno surgery.

ok, Ill keep this updated. hopefully it gets better.
f*** id kill for those results lol damn looks good

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know It sucks it seems every treatment there is a price to pay..
I know :( it’s so rare that you hear people have no sides or shedding. So unfair. I can’t stand how so many unhealthy people have great hair!