Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Bicalutamide isn't working. I go bald at the same rate despite the fact that I use it. It feels like I'm not doing anything. I repeated the story of Jacob Williams. HRT is the only way out. The main thing is that it works and I do not repeat the history of franzliszt
Growing hair with HRT won't be a win. I wanted to win without radical treatment, so that everyone could repeat it. But now I can't even help Pls, because his hips have definitely not healed. Even my thighs may not be fused together, I don’t know that yet
I lost the battle, friends.
No, buddy. :( Treatment needs time. And Bicalutamide should only preserve the hair, and not regrow.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are exaggerating the benefits of estrogen. You have lost the ability to build muscle, you said yourself that you have cellulite. You would look younger if you just went in for sports and got a beautiful male body instead of the body of a flabby old woman
That's garbage. Look at my before pics. I haven't lost that much strength since I am not on an AA. Those are what really tax one's strength. Second, I reiterate, that these are tissue re-write's and I have the body of someone in her late 20's and not some flabby body that you self-conjecture. I have posted pics of all of me on different transition sites and the comments are always positive and I have never gotten a negative one.

My breasts are high and firm and women actually can be almost as strong from the waist down. I had a scrawny bottom before and now I have a bit more ballast but that diminishes as I go down in weight. You need to get off this thing about exercise being anywhere comparable to HRT in terms of promoting attractiveness, not to mention, dude, I was bald and no amount of work in the gym solves baldness. We have endless threads about this. So, again, you can go off bica and start exercising as you become increasingly bald and then wear a system to have the body and hair that you want.

But you are deluding yourself if you think that I could somehow be more attractive by going bald and working out. Again, I have men and women and MtF's and FtM's all showing interest in me now via PM and I assure you, that was not something that happened to me after I lost my looks towards the end of my 40's and, it came on remarkably fast probably assisted by my depression.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thing is go read my postings from last night on reddit. Many gals even on full HRT are not getting regrowth at all and most get some but not complete recoveries and that is folks on bica/cpa/spironolactone plus copious E2. I told you that I had my doubts that AA's could regrow hair in the restoration sense. They might increase anagen and that spoofs a little regrowth but new follicles have not been awakened in this scenario:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's garbage. Look at my before pics. I haven't lost that much strength since I am not on an AA. Those are what really tax one's strength. Second, I reiterate, that these are tissue re-write's and I have the body of someone in her late 20's and not some flabby body that you self-conjecture. I have posted pics of all of me on different transition sites and the comments are always positive and I have never gotten a negative one.

My breasts are high and firm and women actually can be almost as strong from the waist down. I had a scrawny bottom before and now I have a bit more ballast but that diminishes as I go down in weight. You need to get off this thing about exercise being anywhere comparable to HRT in terms of promoting attractiveness, not to mention, dude, I was bald and no amount of work in the gym solves baldness. We have endless threads about this. So, again, you can go off bica and start exercising as you become increasingly bald and then wear a system to have the body and hair that you want.

But you are deluding yourself if you think that I could somehow be more attractive by going bald and working out. Again, I have men and women and MtF's and FtM's all showing interest in me now via PM and I assure you, that was not something that happened to me after I lost my looks towards the end of my 40's and, it came on remarkably fast probably assisted by my depression.
Probably, I do not understand you because of your age. I thought older men are easier to treat baldness. Moreover, you have a good face and skull shape. This is my problem with both.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thing is go read my postings from last night on reddit. Many gals even on full HRT are not getting regrowth at all and most get some but not complete recoveries and that is folks on bica/cpa/spironolactone plus copious E2. I told you that I had my doubts that AA's could regrow hair in the restoration sense. They might increase anagen and that spoofs a little regrowth but new follicles have not been awakened in this scenario:

Are you saying that AA is bad for hair? That's bullshit. AA can't hurt, although you can refuse it if you suppress T

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the chances of hair regrowth on HRT are pretty high and well over 90% if you haven't been bald for too long. I have no dead follicles, and this increases the chances of 100% recovery. If you've been balding for 10 years and your whiskey reflects light - of course, you are unlikely to get a Norwood 0. But even Noah regained his growth line, although I would not have thought that he could restore that much. The power of HRT is significant

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably, I do not understand you because of your age. I thought older men are easier to treat baldness. Moreover, you have a good face and skull shape. This is my problem with both.
Thanks. I agree about my face and skull shape. I posted my 17 year old pic and I was definitely attractive and had nice hair just below my ears that I loved. That probably helped me into my late 40's but then even aside from counts, my hair quality plummeted. I am not sure why older men would be easier to treat except perhaps you can re-set the axis more quickly but you are not even going to re-set the access on bica only. I can put out a call-out on reddit about hair growth using only bica but very, very few MtF's use an AA without E2, so I probably won't get many responses. But read through what people said yesterday and even using E2 and an AA, many are not getting complete restoration. I am uncertain about full restored anagen but perhaps not either. The anagen makes you able to grow your hair long. That doesn't matter for people just chasing coverage but again, I wanted the best version of my hair and since I have essentially no gray hair, I am approximating my teen look more and more, especially with the facial feminization. Most people guess that I am 35-40 now and as my hair keeps coming in, they may guess 30 since virtually no males of that age can wear their hair long or part in in the center.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My mom is going bald - this is a bad sign for my genetics. However, on HRT, my E level will be higher than that of my mom, LOL.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying that AA is bad for hair? That's bullshit. AA can't hurt, although you can refuse it if you suppress T
How did you get that from what I wrote? I said people using E2 and an AA, so on programs superior to yours are still often struggling for regrowth/restoration.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. I agree about my face and skull shape. I posted my 17 year old pic and I was definitely attractive and had nice hair just below my ears that I loved. That probably helped me into my late 40's but then even aside from counts, my hair quality plummeted. I am not sure why older men would be easier to treat except perhaps you can re-set the axis more quickly but you are not even going to re-set the access on bica only. I can put out a call-out on reddit about hair growth using only bica but very, very few MtF's use an AA without E2, so I probably won't get many responses. But read through what people said yesterday and even using E2 and an AA, many are not getting complete restoration. I am uncertain about full restored anagen but perhaps not either. The anagen makes you able to grow your hair long. That doesn't matter for people just chasing coverage but again, I wanted the best version of my hair and since I have essentially no gray hair, I am approximating my teen look more and more, especially with the facial feminization. Most people guess that I am 35-40 now and as my hair keeps coming in, they may guess 30 since virtually no males of that age can wear their hair long or part in in the center.
When I use Injection, I can stop using Bicalutamide. But I will continue to take 37.5mg just in case, also I will not forget about Finasteride

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the chances of hair regrowth on HRT are pretty high and well over 90% if you haven't been bald for too long. I have no dead follicles, and this increases the chances of 100% recovery. If you've been balding for 10 years and your whiskey reflects light - of course, you are unlikely to get a Norwood 0. But even Noah regained his growth line, although I would not have thought that he could restore that much. The power of HRT is significant
Again, you have no data or really basis for the 90 percent claim. Given that time and again, I answer posts from people with no regrowth at all on full HRT, plus there are many threads claiming that regrowth on HRT is impossible. Two MtF's wrote that in the comments section of Rob English's article on transgender hair growth, which I recommend that you read. His article got me to take the final committed plunge:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please, do you mind sharing pictures!?
This is a month ago. Now I'm even worse, much worse. My temple is destroyed, and the parting shines through my head even more
I didn't take a photo, it doesn't make sense. I will take a photo before HRT

Attachments

• IMG_20210315_161227.jpg
    IMG_20210315_161227.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 114

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I use Injection, I can stop using Bicalutamide. But I will continue to take 37.5mg just in case, also I will not forget about Finasteride
That is likely to work better but I also microneedle and use oral min so it might take providing a positive shock to the hair system to get full benefits. Bridge didn't microneedle but otherwise, he was on the full range of meds including pretty much always an AA plus ten mg of oral min every other day. Not sure why instead of splitting the daily dose but that is what he said while recounting his experiences on here.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, you have no data or really basis for the 90 percent claim. Given that time and again, I answer posts from people with no regrowth at all on full HRT, plus there are many threads claiming that regrowth on HRT is impossible. Two MtF's wrote that in the comments section of Rob English's article on transgender hair growth, which I recommend that you read. His article got me to take the final committed plunge:

Perhaps their follicles are just dead and have a smooth bald patch?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a month ago. Now I'm even worse, much worse. My temple is destroyed, and the parting shines through my head even more
I didn't take a photo, it doesn't make sense. I will take a photo before HRT
Yeah, temple is in a very good condition, and yet you are doing very good STILL. Much better than me xD but hey, hairloss future is still bright.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't drive me to suicide. I try to calm myself
HRT mainly stops baldness. Regrowth happens with the lucky one's. Go look out for some HRT folk videos and experiences. It is not guaranteed.