Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would ask questions, but I have a constant shadow ban in this sh*t from all accounts
I don't know what that means but she said that it is preferable for people to ask her all questions there and I get that. It's hard sometimes to utilize again good material if it is located elsewhere.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I admit that you younger folks say things and talk about things and I have only the most vague idea what you are talking about at all. Like looksmax or whatever that is and about multiple screen names--what's the point of multiple screen names? I could see having two, one for more private things and other more personal but lol, I am officially old. I had never heard the term incel until last August maybe.

I assume it means that losers are in some sort of cell, so they are incels?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ReturnOfExtreme
If I don't get thicker hair with Bicalutamide, I want to try using it along with 1.5mg E of Estrogel. These are two pushes of the pump. Do you think this will cause hair to thicken, improve texture, shine? I have an nw0 growth line, but my hair is very thin, I need to increase its diameter, make it high-quality, shiny. Is this a sufficient dosage, what effects are waiting for me, not counting gynecomastia (I will remove the mammary gland before that)?
I want to try temporary HRT like Noah, but not use such powerful modes because I don't need so much growth

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ReturnOfExtreme
If I don't get thicker hair with Bicalutamide, I want to try using it along with 1.5mg E of Estrogel. These are two pushes of the pump. Do you think this will cause hair to thicken, improve texture, shine? I have an nw0 growth line, but my hair is very thin, I need to increase its diameter, make it high-quality, shiny. Is this a sufficient dosage, what effects are waiting for me, not counting gynecomastia (I will remove the mammary gland before that)?
I want to try temporary HRT like Noah, but not use such powerful modes because I don't need so much growth
You better do bica + finasteride combo because bica can’t block all DHT in the scalp by itself.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
breasts can’t grow without mammary glands, once removed gyno is non-recurring and can never return. The gland is melted and sucked out leaving the muscle and fat undamaged (in a successful surgery) and the skin will return to normal, and this must be done before the mammary glands become too big otherwise the skin will sag and areola size will not return to normal after its removal. If you don’t want scars from gyno surgery get this done before they grow past tanner stage 2.5

Last edited:

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You better do bica + finasteride combo because bica can’t block all DHT in the scalp by itself.
Yes, I am taking 75mg + 1mg Finasteride

breasts can’t grow without mammary glands, once removed gyno is non-recurring and can never return. The gland is melted and sucked out leaving the muscle and fat undamaged (in a successful surgery) and the skin will return to normal, and this must be done before the mammary glands become too big otherwise the skin will sag and areola size will not return to normal after its removal. If you don’t want boobs get this done before they grow too much.
I am planning to remove the breast that I will receive with 75mg of Bicalutamide. It shouldn't be too big. I will try to do it as soon as possible.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still depressed, still hopeless, still NW2 (at best). Thanks for asking, slow response since I try to only check this site every few weeks now.. Hope the rest of you are doing better and have better results.
Currently on high dose injections + bica + duta

I just want my f*****g hair back............
Did bicalutamide do something? Has he stopped the progression of baldness? Or do you continue to go bald? Maybe you noticed a slight thickening?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm beginning to realize that for most people, Bicalutamide hasn't helped. And Ein, DHTcel, Maave are just isolated lucky cases. And Jacob Williams proves it. When I found out about Bicalutamide, I thought that we had defeated baldness. But it's not that easy ...
I sometimes begin to mentally prepare for the fact that I will become bald. It seems that I subconsciously understand that I will not emerge victorious ...

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm beginning to realize that for most people, Bicalutamide hasn't helped. And Ein, DHTcel, Maave are just isolated lucky cases. And Jacob Williams proves it. When I found out about Bicalutamide, I thought that we had defeated baldness. But it's not that easy ...
I sometimes begin to mentally prepare for the fact that I will become bald. It seems that I subconsciously understand that I will not emerge victorious ...
Bicalutamide is a hair loss treatment that works for women? So why wouldn’t it work for men. Ofc because they have estrogen and we don’t unless we take this route. Your best bet is to take finasteride / dutasteride forever and go get the best hair transplant in Istanbul turkey for $4000-$6000 depending how bald you are, take a look at the results https://instagram.com/hairofistanbul?igshid=3r6licvbjzua

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide is a hair loss treatment that works for women? So why wouldn’t it work for men. Ofc because they have estrogen and we don’t unless we take this route. Your best bet is to take finasteride / dutasteride forever and go get the best hair transplant in Istanbul turkey for $4000-$6000 depending how bald you are, take a look at the results https://instagram.com/hairofistanbul?igshid=3r6licvbjzua
Bicalutamide should work. It works in women and works in mice with Androgenetic Alopecia, there is research on that. In theory, this is the perfect medicine. But in practice, we have people who continue to go bald while using Bicalutamide. I don't know how this is possible, but it happens and we cannot do anything about it.

I am Norwood 0. All I need is to stop the progression and slight thickening. If Bicalutamide stops, it will already be a victory, because then I can temporarily add E to thicken, and then continue to maintain the results on Bica. But in this thread, we have at least 4 people on whom Bicalutamide had no effect.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No clue. I started on 6mg estradiol sublingual 3 weeks before starting bica and have been on both since. My hair is thicker now but still really thin compared to average men my age
You should have a result like Bridgeburn. At this dosage E, you should completely restore your hair. This is HRT

@Itsnoahkennedy as you can see, a person cannot restore hair even on HRT. You succeeded, but he does not succeed, although he does everything right. I don't know how to explain this sh*t.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months done on the bi-estro and nothing to report apart from itchy nipples and an initial shed which hasn't recovered. I have added topical dutasteride to the stack along with peptides so if I don't get results in another 2 months I will slowly back out and start saving for the fight to Turkey.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still depressed, still hopeless, still NW2 (at best). Thanks for asking, slow response since I try to only check this site every few weeks now.. Hope the rest of you are doing better and have better results.
Currently on high dose injections + bica + duta

I just want my f*****g hair back............
You are injecting estradiol? Do you know your levels?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should have a result like Bridgeburn. At this dosage E, you should completely restore your hair. This is HRT

@Itsnoahkennedy as you can see, a person cannot restore hair even on HRT. You succeeded, but he does not succeed, although he does everything right. I don't know how to explain this sh*t.
I am baffled. Every morning I wake up with more hair and I am 56. Maybe oral minoxidil might get things rolling?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am baffled. Every morning I wake up with more hair and I am 56. Maybe oral minoxidil might get things rolling?
Minoxidil can help well, but that's just an illusion. It is temporary and you will be dependent on it. And if you grow on E, then you can maintain results on supportive therapy, like Noah

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is restoring, it has just severely slowed down in the last 3 months (which is when I quit finasteride, recently started duta). For comparison, I attached my first progress pic and a quick pic I took just now. My "good" side (left in picture) has really stalled but my bad side is catching up slowly

0.18ml EV every 5 days which is already a high dose for monotherapy. I don't want to get my levels tested for private reasons but I'm gonna assume my levels cant be bad
Now it's coming back to me. You had impressive progress pics back in maybe November?

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is restoring, it has just severely slowed down in the last 3 months
I really hope that you will be fine. You have ceased to go bald further - this is already good. You have begun to grow your hair - this is doubly good. I hope that over time, progress continues and you get all the hair

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil can help well, but that's just an illusion. It is temporary and you will be dependent on it. And if you grow on E, then you can maintain results on supportive therapy, like Noah
Minoxidil dependence should not be a thing in HRT since the follicles are woken up from dormancy and therefore healed. There's no evidence that minoxidil is temporary provided sufficient sulfurotransferase is available. I don't believe any sort of dependency is a thing with HRT. How would you attribute the dependence? To estrogen? To finasteride? To bica? I think the idea that certain hair is dependent is completely wrong even in a male context. That's just what all of the fanboys on Tressless claim. "Poor me. I don't want to use minoxidil because my hair will become dependent"

I think the idea is crap. But the second part is right possibly but minoxidil can be used for maintenance just as well.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it was going AMAZING until november.. But then it slowed down tremendously. Here's a comparison from right now and almost exactly one year ago. I started estradiol on 12th of July so the before pic is long before hrt. Obviously an extreme change but I'm aiming for perfection or suicide
View attachment 159469
You and I are almost at the same stage but your hair quality looks better. Hopefully, I don't get stuck but the temple corners are tough even for @bridgeburn. You hair is pretty damn good for an XY but MtF's tend to need something even past pretty damn good to not need to wear wigs.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You and I are almost at the same stage but your hair quality looks better. Hopefully, I don't get stuck but the temple corners are tough even for @bridgeburn. You hair is pretty damn good for an XY but MtF's tend to need something even past pretty damn good to not need to wear wigs.
My hair parts in the center now naturally. That doesn't create more hair of course but you might be able to obscure the temples by parting in the center and doing that thing where you use the fingers to sort of push the hair to either side. I think you are still at a good stage because the corners sweep back nicely and not jaggedly. Mine are somewhat jagged.