Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it nw0 yet, closer to 1
Have you actually had hair regrowth below that arrow point, or just fill in behind it?

upload_2018-8-1_7-27-4.png

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this peak doenst recede, if you dont lose it obviously. I was looking at pictures of the past and ive always had this peak where it is now.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cause it's on the Internet. to people I don't know

make it 600mg

Well I know 6 mg is alot per day for estradiol so I figured 6 mg f estriol is close to getting the same effects? I dont think i can afford 6 bottles of estriol a day.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this peak doenst recede, if you dont lose it obviously. I was looking at pictures of the past and ive always had this peak where it is now.
I wish that were so, never underestimate what surprises hair recession might have. My left temple and left mid scalp use to be the denser side, then at some point it decided it was going to be the other way around.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I know 6 mg is alot per day for estradiol so I figured 6 mg f estriol is close to getting the same effects? I dont think i can afford 6 bottles of estriol a day.
6mg estriol is weaker than 6mg estradiol, So you'd probably need more to get equivalent to 6mg estradiol, of course increases sides since 6mg estradiol is trans level doses but even reaching equivalent hair effects with higher estriol, if its even possible, shouldn't give as harsh gyno as taking 6mg estradiol.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted one a few weeks ago a few pages back

i haven't measured it but I think the very center point is not lower but some hairs lower than that are appearing close to it on the sides
Was that always where your hairline started?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6mg estriol is weaker than 6mg estradiol, So you'd probably need more to get equivalent to 6mg estradiol, of course increases sides since 6mg estradiol is trans level doses but even reaching equivalent hair effects with higher estriol, if its even possible, shouldn't give as harsh gyno as taking 6mg estradiol.

What is the starting estradiol dose for mtf trans? Do you think there will be side effects from 0.05mg of topical estradiol daily in men?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the starting estradiol dose for mtf trans? Do you think there will be side effects from 0.05mg of topical estradiol daily in men?

2mg

0.05mg topically is pretty low. No worries.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So after being on 200 mg spironolactone and 4 to 6 mg estriol for one month I'm a little disappointed. I didn't expect to grow hair back this fast but I did expect my hair loss to be halted, unfortunately I continue to shed and lose hair at my usual rate which really worries me because It's getting to the point where if it gets any worse I'm going to have to shave my head which I really do not want to do. I'm going to stay down this path of course since it is my only option left. I'm going to restart taking finasteride as well at least a few times a week. It did nothing for me before but I'm hoping that in conjunction maybe it will help boost what the spironolactone is trying to do. I know I need to be more patient but damn I just want a sign that it's working just a little peach fuzz is all I ask. I just want some decent regrowth it doesn't have to be a miracle like bridgeburn. I'm so sick of this sh*t. I just wish I knew if this will work or not I'm so tired of worrying about it. f***.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So after being on 200 mg spironolactone and 4 to 6 mg estriol for one month I'm a little disappointed. I didn't expect to grow hair back this fast but I did expect my hair loss to be halted, unfortunately I continue to shed and lose hair at my usual rate which really worries me because It's getting to the point where if it gets any worse I'm going to have to shave my head which I really do not want to do. I'm going to stay down this path of course since it is my only option left. I'm going to restart taking finasteride as well at least a few times a week. It did nothing for me before but I'm hoping that in conjunction maybe it will help boost what the spironolactone is trying to do. I know I need to be more patient but damn I just want a sign that it's working just a little peach fuzz is all I ask. I just want some decent regrowth it doesn't have to be a miracle like bridgeburn. I'm so sick of this sh*t. I just wish I knew if this will work or not I'm so tired of worrying about it. f***.
You know spironolactone can increase testosterone in some people.. I believe this happened to me as when I was on spironolactone my hair shed worse than a minoxidil shed the whole time I was on it. I would try Cyproterone instead, at least you know for sure its going to block/lower testosterone

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only been a month. pretty normal to be shedding, expected actually. My rate of shedding did not reduce 1 month in either