Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight :)

by "a potent NSAA" you mean Bicalutamide, right ??

Btw, isn't that CPA dose high (not to mention you'll be taking 6-8 mg E with it !!) ?? Are you regularly checking your liver / prolactin levels ?? Stay safe.

Bicalutamide is one of a few options.

50mg is what works for me, I use it to control acne as well. My liver is fine. My prolactin is sky high on CPA but hey I live for the now, not the future lol I couldn’t care less we all gonna die at some point, but don’t stan me I’m reckless I do it for the vanity.

Rysteve93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BiEstro-Care is a combination of two estrogens for optimal balance solutions in an 80/20 ratio. Each full press of the pump provides approximately 1 mg of natural Estriol USP and 0.25 mg of natural Estradiol USP. Formulated to contain 24 mg of Estriol and 6 mg of Estradiol per ounce.

has anyone used this trying to add small amounts to begin with. Will this product allow me to do so? Above paragraph is what’s in the product. Let me know your thought please

Attachments

• C3A64A1C-F9DC-4236-84E1-E09EFB050D56.png
    C3A64A1C-F9DC-4236-84E1-E09EFB050D56.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 157

wbz115

Reaction score
Is bicalutamide just as effective as cypro? I've taken 12.5 mg cpa a day plus estrogel for a week now and have gotten headaches that are pretty unusual, aching in specific areas throughout the day. Can't bring myself to continue with it but really looking to get some regrowth as switching from finasteride to dutasteride had a really negative effect on my hairline.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You might be imagining things, but you can check my current-ish regimen if you click on my profile picture.
I swear I didn’t check your profile. You might not be talking to women outside your family. Ask them you have feminized yourself. Anyway, it’s your body, your wish. Some people learn their lessons the hard way.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear I didn’t check your profile. You might not be talking to women outside your family. Ask them you have feminized yourself. Anyway, it’s your body, your wish. Some people learn their lessons the hard way.
Maybe your sentiment is lost in translation, but i'm not trying to offend you.
Also i don't care about "feminisation" but your statement is just ridiculous.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is bicalutamide just as effective as cypro? I've taken 12.5 mg cpa a day plus estrogel for a week now and have gotten headaches that are pretty unusual, aching in specific areas throughout the day. Can't bring myself to continue with it but really looking to get some regrowth as switching from finasteride to dutasteride had a really negative effect on my hairline.
Bicalutamide is more potent than Cypro (at fighting hair loss), and alot safer. If you want to remain on E, combine it with Bica to have a synergy effect.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any facial feminization, if prominent, can be reversed by the cessation of E. There is no need for your poor choices of words.
It can't be reversed merely by ceasing estrogen. You need to restore adequate testosterone level to reverse prominent feminization, and it takes a very long time for the tests to start working back.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can't be reversed merely by ceasing estrogen. You need to restore adequate testosterone level to reverse prominent feminization, and it takes a very long time for the tests to start working back.
It takes high E levels (>250 pg/ml) over a prolonged period of time (years) to fully shut down testicle production. Since @Gergely is taking 2 mg E with 50 mg Bica, it is safe to assume that once he stops E, all that T will come rushing back (and more since Bica monotherapy raises T).

TheHairLossMaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m trying to find out what people call it when you stop an anti androgen and testosterone and dht take over. Something like androgen dominance. I’ve seen it in this post somewhere but Im not gonna look through 500 pages lol. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes high E levels (>250 pg/ml) over a prolonged period of time (years) to fully shut down testicle production. Since @Gergely is taking 2 mg E with 50 mg Bica, it is safe to assume that once he stops E, all that T will come rushing back (and more since Bica monotherapy raises T).
I would say you are a moron. Do some research or try oral estradiol yourself.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say you are a moron. Do some research or try oral estradiol yourself.
You say i'm a moron yet you give no elaboration. And i can confidently say i researched this topic far more than you searched "hair loss" on Google.

Also, i am on Estradiol. Which is why i know about this topic more than you would ever know (from transwomen forums, to studies done with E, to talking with certified doctors about transgenderism). So check your "facts" and stop embarrassing yourself.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You say i'm a moron yet you give no elaboration. And i can confidently say i researched this topic far more than you searched "hair loss" on Google.

Also, i am on Estradiol. Which is why i know about this topic more than you would ever know (from transwomen forums, to studies done with E, to talking with certified doctors about transgenderism). So check your "facts" and stop embarrassing yourself.
I have tried topical estradiol in the past, and I was shut down for a long time. I had to do an aggressive PCT to restart my hpta. I have also tried anabolic steroids and it did not give me the kind of suppression I got from estradiol.

And again, I would say you are a moron.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried topical estradiol in the past, and I was shut down for a long time. I had to do an aggressive PCT to restart my hpta.
Yeah, i also heard that nizoral shampoo causes ED for some people. And judging by your likes-to-dislikes ratio on here, i would say you are nothing but a liar. Also, you were (are) on 2.5 mg dutasteride (which is beyond dumb), and spironolactone, so i wouldn't take these drugs lightly.

Good talking to you though, you made me chuckle.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i also heard that nizoral shampoo causes ED for some people. And judging by your likes-to-dislikes ratio on here, i would say you are nothing but a liar. Also, you were (are) on 2.5 mg dutasteride (which is beyond dumb), and spironolactone, so i wouldn't take these drugs lightly.

Good talking to you though, you made me chuckle.
That is why I said you are a moron.

I stopped spironolactone almost seven months back.

Jordaniel

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is why I said you are a moron.

I stopped spironolactone almost seven months back.
Dude can you actually just knock it off. You are lucky the dude is treating you with respect at all and restraining from calling you out as the idiot you are. Real morons are the people who insult others just for some instant gratification rather than having a proper discussion.