Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says the pot to the kettle. I'm just letting him know that there are other options that work. He may not be aware that less extreme options actually work. Much to your disappointment he may not want to feminize himself. I'm sorry if you don't want him to know that because you'd like to see one less masculine man in this world, but he deserves to know so he can make up his own mind.

Why are you on a thread which is dedicated to the hormonal route, in that case? If he wanted to go on 5AR inhibitors, there are other stories on the ‘success story’ page which are based around that. And, if you click his profile, it states ‘tried all the usual’, in which the usual is 5AR inhibitors, minoxidil and that anti-dandruff shampoo. In that case, he must have came here for a purpose and reason.

Success requires risks.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you on a thread which is dedicated to the hormonal route, in that case? If he wanted to go on 5AR inhibitors, there are other stories on the ‘success story’ page which are based around that. And, if you click his profile, it states ‘tried all the usual’, in which the usual is 5AR inhibitors, minoxidil and that anti-dandruff shampoo. In that case, he must have came here for a purpose and reason.

Success requires risks.

Obviously I'm interested in following the results and side effects of other options, and I didn't see "tried all the usual" on his profile. Regardless dutasteride is a lot stronger than finasteride, and he may not be aware of that or the myriad of other options out there. I don't care what he does, I just believe in helping people know all of their options including HRT. They can't really make their "own decision" if they don't know their options.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Success requires risks.

I've posted here because I think this thread and its contents are a little bit misleading. A desperate young guy can see some of the posts here and the amazing regrowth that did happen, and out of desperation to get his hair back, think to himself "hmm maybe I won't get all of these side effects, maybe they aren't so bad even", and end up taking the plunge.

Of course, they would have no idea what's actually in store for them.

That's why I think a thread like this belongs in a different sub-forum other than success stories, because I don't think a lot of guys would think that transitioning into a woman is a "success".

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long? Any improvement?
I don't remember, maybe a few months. It was years ago.
I rubbed some capsaicin chili thing on my head, took isoflavone supplements and took a shot of Tabasco everyday

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously I'm interested in following the results and side effects of other options, and I didn't see "tried all the usual" on his profile. Regardless dutasteride is a lot stronger than finasteride, and he may not be aware of that or the myriad of other options out there. I don't care what he does, I just believe in helping people know all of their options including HRT. They can't really make their "own decision" if they don't know their options.

Dutasteride isn’t much stronger than finasteride. And, your ‘options’ are common knowledge, so it isn’t exactly helpful. You should more so be spreading the potential outcomes of HRT, including infertility (when used in the long term). It seems like you are more so offended that people would dare negate masculinity.

I've posted here because I think this thread and its contents are a little bit misleading. A desperate young guy can see some of the posts here and the amazing regrowth that did happen, and out of desperation to get his hair back, think to himself "hmm maybe I won't get all of these side effects, maybe they aren't so bad even", and end up taking the plunge.

Of course, they would have no idea what's actually in store for them.

That's why I think a thread like this belongs in a different sub-forum other than success stories, because I don't think a lot of guys would think that transitioning into a woman is a "success".

What is so misleading about the contents? We have all been honest about our side effects, and have even posted images of the potential breast growth.

I was that desperate young person; I started these medications and 18. And, in all honesty, the side effects aren’t that bad. I am more happier with the benefits than the negatives, till the point that I don’t think about the negatives since it’s minimal.

And, almost everyone on this website do know what’s in store. There are much more success stories on this website, including Wolfpack’s click bait thread.

ADE350D8-DDB8-4675-A650-8EA48FF2E6E5.jpeg

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide would be the perfect drug if it weren’t for this gyno. The sexual sides I experienced initially have mostly, but not entirely subsided for some reason. I’ve been lifting and my ability to put on muscle doesn’t seem impaired. I can’t tell if my hair is getting thicker but it’s definitely not getting worse. My dandruff hasn’t gotten better like I was expecting but that’s a far lesser concern. The gyno however, is getting worse, and raloxifene is doing little to help. I have no idea when the growth will stop. I know there’s a cap somewhere, it’s not like woman’s boobs just grow forever and ever so mine shouldn’t either. I was under the impression that I could just get the tissue removed via surgery and that was a permanent solution, but I’ve been reading up a bit and it doesn’t seem like that’s the case. Unless I stop taking the drug recurrence is highly likely. I’m probably going to go in soon for a professional consultation. Surgery is expensive, so if I choose to do it I really can’t afford for it to flop. I’m thinking it might be best if I go off raloxifene and hold my maintenance dose of bicalutamide and let my gyno grow until it stabilizes, then have the surgery. The thought process being that if I have the hormone profile I expect to hold and I remove the gyno I have at that stage after it stabilizes, it shouldn’t grow anymore? I could also try reintroducing raloxifene or tamoxifen post surgery, but I don’t want to stay on those long term. Unfortunately I’m in a sport that is going to require me to wear a very revealing uniform come spring, so I’d like to get the surgery before then if possible.

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride isn’t much stronger than finasteride. And, your ‘options’ are common knowledge, so it isn’t exactly helpful. You should more so be spreading the potential outcomes of HRT, including infertility (when used in the long term). It seems like you are more so offended that people would dare negate masculinity.

What is so misleading about the contents? We have all been honest about our side effects, and have even posted images of the potential breast growth.

I was that desperate young person; I started these medications and 18. And, in all honesty, the side effects aren’t that bad. I am more happier with the benefits than the negatives, till the point that I don’t think about the negatives since it’s minimal.

And, almost everyone on this website do know what’s in store. There are much more success stories on this website, including Wolfpack’s click bait thread.

View attachment 131839
Honestly I think one of the biggest things that people fail to recognize is that everyone values things differently. If you decide to try a really aggressive regimen and you dismiss the risk of the common side effects thinking you’ll be in that lucky 10% that doesn’t get them, you’re bound to be disappointed. I’m a straight, pretty traditional 18 year old guy. I started my aggressive regimen with the ASSUMPTION that I would have some sexual dysfunction and get gyno, to me saving my hair was worth it. Even now when I’m getting the side effects I think it’s completely worth it. Obviously I’m looking for a cure to the gyno because it’s awful, but I consider hair loss to be much much worse.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I think one of the biggest things that people fail to recognize is that everyone values things differently. If you decide to try a really aggressive regimen and you dismiss the risk of the common side effects thinking you’ll be in that lucky 10% that doesn’t get them, you’re bound to be disappointed. I’m a straight, pretty traditional 18 year old guy. I started my aggressive regimen with the ASSUMPTION that I would have some sexual dysfunction and get gyno, to me saving my hair was worth it. Even now when I’m getting the side effects I think it’s completely worth it. Obviously I’m looking for a cure to the gyno because it’s awful, but I consider hair loss to be much much worse.
Did you notice any change in your face?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair loss is definitely worse than gyno, but for me personally mild to moderate gyno is ok, but i couldn't tolerate severe gyno. I would not be too fussed if i had the same amount of gyno bridgeburn has for example.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thought process being that if I have the hormone profile I expect to hold and I remove the gyno I have at that stage after it stabilizes, it shouldn’t grow anymore?
Alot of boob is from fat distribution, so staying skinny will cap the overall shape..

But even without any fat gain, the nipples will grow like 3x and become puffy pepperoni's

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

People need to realise that these side effects are almost certain. Before starting this regimen, I was greatly aware of the breast growth, infertility, bodily changes (e.g. larger thighs, feminised hips) potentially being worse due to my age. I was willing to accept that, because hair loss was putting me on the brink of suicide, whereas the feminisation wouldn’t. After almost eight months, I am happy about my decision; the benefits are great, and it has lead to me wanting to eventually get a ‘particular procedure’ done to significantly reduce my testosterone production. I don’t have to deal with persistent acne, the fear of acne before important events, and almost every single skincare product causing acne. Although all of my life issues haven’t gone away, it’s taken a great amount of weight off my shoulders.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your concerns anyways. I'm aware of the unwanted side effects but gyno wouldn't bother me that much. My only concer is about infertility and if it's permanent or not :\

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Bro I get that, but you could just get a transplant at some point to get "acceptable hair". I'm not some transplant shill by the way and I understand the limitations of the procedure, as well as the risks. But if you are a straight pretty traditional guy...I can't see why the path you've chosen is better than a transplant. Having perfect hair of course would not be possible, but let's be honest, for guys that is an overrated thing.

For me at least, as long as I have some hairline and "ok" coverage, that's fine. Just being slick bald is the dealbreaker for me.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I get that, but you could just get a transplant at some point to get "acceptable hair". I'm not some transplant shill by the way and I understand the limitations of the procedure, as well as the risks. But if you are a straight pretty traditional guy...I can't see why the path you've chosen is better than a transplant. Having perfect hair of course would not be possible, but let's be honest, for guys that is an overrated thing.

For me at least, as long as I have some hairline and "ok" coverage, that's fine. Just being slick bald is the dealbreaker for me.

Not everyone is a candidate for a transplant though, im diffuse thinning on my crown, my hairline is okay, i would probably get told to wait until it was worse if i contacted a transplant surgeon, then you have shock loss to deal with because im diffuse. Not worth it imo.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
possibly. freeze your sperm

Infertility is the biggest obstacle for me to overcome when it comes to estradiol, at my age(30) people have usually found someone to settle down with etc lf i were in a better place and had settled down with someone and started a family i would probably find taking estradiol easier than i do right now, i really wouldn't want to freeze my sperm either tbh.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stop trying to tell people what they can and cannot do with their lives, and focus on your own. Just accept that not all males want to be like you!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop trying to tell people what they can and cannot do with their lives, and focus on your own. Just accept that not all males want to be like you!

Are you more androgynous looking now with bica and estradiol? i know you always said you naturally looked a bit like that but would like to be even more androgynous looking. Has it helped so far, i know your hair is looking much better but i thought another one of your goals was that as well.