Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
10mg tamoxifen = 60mg raloxifene in terms of T increase (25%)
20mg tamoxifen increases T by 50%
but 20mg tamoxifen prevents gyno as much as 60mg raloxifene

idiot check ur notifications, ive been up all night disliking ur posts 24/7 lmfaooooo

as for @Father_of_Shiseido i will freely do what he asks me to, he never betrayed me

You could have spent that time turning your eyebrow into two. But I guess we all have different priorities, right?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What recommendations do you have? I switched from tretinoin to retinol and it seems like my skin likes it more, also any sunscreen recommendations would be nice.

I use the Paula’s Choice Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment. It’s definitely one of the best, and is formulated perfectly, expected since it is Paula’s Choice. In regards to sunscreen, my personal favourite is the La Roche Posay Shaka Fluid 50+. Another great one is the Dear Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence, and the Krave Beauty ‘The Beet Shield’ is another great one.

Hair We Go Go

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

(My first post - but I've been with this thread/topic since the beginning)

@bridgeburn

Question: is the Tretinoin for further hair gains? Or are you just sorting out your skin?

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have concluded that @Left4bald is disliking @Father_of_Shiseido 's accounts and is liking @Ikarus's posts. u can see the login time here and that he liked and disliked these same accounts at the SAME TIMEView attachment 127772 View attachment 127773

It's the thread of Bridgeburn, so please make your war somewhere else.

Yes I like Ikaru's posts because he is a valuable member here. I counterbalance his ratio of like/dislike because of the mountain of dislikes we give him for nothing. Huh, my teletubies?

And no it's not me Father of replicel. I don't have time for this member (father of shiseido).

If you want

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn really? Do you think your regimen is enough to fully regrow temples?

Is there at least any terminal hairs there?

Do you know why temples are stagnant given it has been more than 2 years since you have been on this regimen?

Maybe you need more estrogen?
the temples are covered in hairs of various thickness, They are not like normal hair.

Temples were nothing but skin for about 10 years. There's likely a point of no return

I used weak partial agonists before, I believe they prevent the final umph required. I recently switched to Bica and things are getting better

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will all feel the wrath of Barney the tranny... And stop calling Ikarus a tranny your the one who introduced the biggest tranny drug out there anyways in the first place and second of all, from your recent pictures you actually have the face of a tranny, but an ugly one, no wonder you get rejected by all the women and actual trannies also lmao... Enjoy being a lonely virgin no lifer incel tranny for life haha
name-call him somewhere else

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neah i'm done with him, he is retarded, no point in wasting more time and i'm not the one who hijacked your thread, he is, good luck with him now after you all gave him "power" in thinking that he actually means something to this world, except being a mentally ill incel, like they all are!
he hijacked the thread initially but responding to him contributes to that

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
stupid tranny why cant u make up youre mind as to wether u want like or dislikes.

You're as much as a tranny as all of us, even more, Mr. 'I take 150mg of bicalutamide per day to resolve nothing because I don't even suffer with hair loss. In fact, I might start using enzalutamide and gnrh agonists soon!'

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
9FC24125-DF8E-4C5C-B8BF-F04B1895142C.jpeg

C6146F00-DB72-4D2E-AAB3-2EEB75AA46C9.gif
DC3632AA-DAD2-48B4-A434-6088319367D5.gif

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel must be one of the most toxic people I have come accross online ever, and then there's Father_of_shiseido a 28 year old adult male who thinks this kid is on point and backs and up votes everything he does, it's not everyday you see an adult become a childs flying monkey, sorry bro but that says everything about you. This thread used to be a nice hang out, quality posts and quality people and now it's the most toxic place I visit...This thread should have invites only.

Last edited: