Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long have you been using retinol for ikarus?

I used it on and off for some time, but now there has been consistent use for nine months. It's definitely a great decision to make, although I have a preference for retinol rather than tretinoin. I do have some retinol recommendations, which I am sure people will love.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used it on and off for some time, but now there has been consistent use for nine months. It's definitely a great decision to make, although I have a preference for retinol rather than tretinoin. I do have some retinol recommendations, which I am sure people will love.

I have some roc deep wrinkle cream lying about somewhere, cost me £25. You tried that before?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin ; I got 58 dislikes within 1 hour by a newly created account @Mother_of_Shiseido . I request you to find his IP/ MAC address and delete his main account.

Likelihood is that the account is either yours or DHTcel's. I am suspecting it's the second options account, because he has an extensive history of creating accounts using other peoples usernames. And b**ch, try getting almost two-thousand dislikes within two days.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10mg tamoxifen = 60mg raloxifene in terms of T increase (25%)
20mg tamoxifen increases T by 50%
but 20mg tamoxifen prevents gyno as much as 60mg raloxifene

idiot check ur notifications, ive been up all night disliking ur posts 24/7 lmfaooooo

as for @Father_of_Shiseido i will freely do what he asks me to, he never betrayed me
I already have a gland formed in the left nipple .. 10mg tamox is just to prevent it from developing further. I'm still scratching for raloxifene.

Would that regimen work for maintenance?

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin ; I got 58 dislikes within 1 hour by a newly created account @Mother_of_Shiseido . I request you to find his IP/ MAC address and delete his main account.
@Ikarus remove the dislikes from @Father_of_Shiseido 's account or me and my teletubby crew will run a train on your like to dislike ratio!

It's obviously DHTcel that gives you dislikes and now he's trying to frame Ikarus for it, he kinda gave him self away right after your message, and at the same time he gives you likes with all his other accounts so you won't suspect it's him, this is how this guy operates...

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
10mg tamoxifen = 60mg raloxifene in terms of T increase (25%)
20mg tamoxifen increases T by 50%
but 20mg tamoxifen prevents gyno as much as 60mg raloxifene

idiot check ur notifications, ive been up all night disliking ur posts 24/7 lmfaooooo

as for @Father_of_Shiseido i will freely do what he asks me to, he never betrayed me

How did ikarus "betray" you exactly?

Letsdoit

My Regimen
Reaction score

What recommendations do you have? I switched from tretinoin to retinol and it seems like my skin likes it more, also any sunscreen recommendations would be nice.