Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the back actually isn't looking too bad, i think it's filling in faster than the rest.

Attachments

• 20190905_131504.jpg
    20190905_131504.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 316

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excessive shedding is never a good signal. It indicates that your jeans are winning the battle. Each time have I shed excessively, it never returned back to the previous density.
Due to gene expression, AR using T and DHT block hair follicles in dermal papillae causing hair to miniaturise at root which in turn close the pores on scalp that grow hair.
If this is AA, then only miniaturising should be considered bad not shedding because if AA and 5aris free hair follicles and reverses miniaturisation, they are going to shed miniaturised hair first, right?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to gene expression, AR using T and DHT block hair follicles in dermal papillae causing hair to miniaturise at root which in turn close the pores on scalp that grow hair.
If this is AA, then only miniaturising should be considered bad not shedding because if AA and 5aris free hair follicles and reverses miniaturisation, they are going to shed miniaturised hair first, right?
In theory? yes.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He clearly suffers from mental health issues and people here are cheering him on and wants him to get set free...just go no contact with him and he will switch his attention.

People are cheering him on because of the information he puts out, and because of the desperation to have more information on bicalutamide. Are people not seeing the evident trolling? I mean, look:

(Allegedly DHTcel)

509C36EF-96EE-41BB-94BE-3A1433272C11.jpeg

He made his hair look like the back of a gorilla, styled it in a certain way and did strategic lighting to make his hair look as thick as possible. But then says that his hair looks ‘thin af’ when he turns sideways.

Last edited:

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one should have pics of their faces shared here without their consent @Ikarus

It turned out that you were insane one

The pic that Ikarus shared has already been posted by the author himself, here (DhtCel , his another account named Biv or whatever was his account, all were banned). So when you are insulting a member, please, make sure of what you're saying.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pic that Ikarus shared has already been posted by the author himself, here (DhtCel , his another account named Biv or whatever was his account, all were banned). So when you are insulting a member, please, make sure of what you're saying.

The pic is from a private discord not from here. I don’t know if they had been posted or not but to post someone’s pics you still need their consent

That’s according to the forum rules

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pic is from a private discord not from here. I don’t know if they had been posted or not but to post someone’s pics you still need their consent

That’s according to the forum rules

This pic was posted here by the author himself (DhtCel with his another account Lindsay Freeman) here before the post of Ikarus. Now, you know it. So when someone post something like his own pics on a public forum, that means he gave his consent. So your point is irrelevant here and it's not against the forum rules. Please, stop.

Last edited:

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This pic was posted here by the author himself (DhtCel with his another account Lindsay Freeman) here before the post of Ikarus. Now, you know it. So when someone post something like his own pics on a public forum, that means he gave his consent. So your point is irrelevant here and it's not against the forum rules. Please, stop.

why are you so emotional lmao

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Umm.. maybe. When then some people like Anxiousandy, obsessive etc didn't respond to it?
In all fairness I still had a decent level of androgens present during my 8 months estradiol experiment. So, at least for me, high estro levels without the accompanied diminished T did not give regrowth.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
incorrect, he never. had my consent

I only posted photos of my hairline which I deleted later, @Ikarus reposted photos I separately posted on the discord which I never gave him permission to and when we asked him to remove it, he didn't.

I edited the photo, :)

Thanks for the extra dislikes though, must be fun spending time on me!

Edit:

91EBF544-472D-4161-A5E1-510B138D6895.jpeg

I am the number one b**ch!

Last edited:

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Metformin treatment reduced cell viability and enhanced apoptosis for both cell lines and additive effects were observed when LNCaP cells were treated with combined metformin and bicalutamide. Metformin down-regulated full-length AR protein in LNCaP cells. Both full-length and the truncated AR (AR-v7) were down-regulated by metformin in CWR22Rv1 cells. In both LNCaP and CWR22Rv1 cells, metformin repressed AR signaling pathway not by affecting AR protein degradation/stability, but rather through down-regulating the levels of AR mRNAs."​
Metformin reduces density of androgen receptors.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, im disliking because i cant breath knowing you have the potential to doxx me.

I literally almost choked when I saw that you posted my face on this thread

You are a terrible person and you need to be banned. I will keep disliking until admins see your posts, realize that you are a dangerous individual, and stop you from posting more photos of my personal information.

F6CD18BB-EC99-4D26-A463-CD91C1B790A9.jpeg

Stop trying to paint a false narrative. Out of us two, the only one who would dox me is yourself, to make me ‘regret’ not apologising to you. You are angry that you didn’t get your way, and I’m not feeding into your narcissism.

And stop lying about posting your face, you have posted your face several times. Whether if that’s publicly, or through PMs, a significant amount of people know what you look like. And, the photo is edited now, our eyes no longer need to be burdened when looking at it.