Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ya rogaine foam a few times a week in the evening, then nizoral 1-2 times/week.

Whats a good RU supplier? Doesnt that come from shady places in china?

I tried spironolactone cream for a time, but meh.
RU is much stronger than spironolactone which is classed as a weak antiandrogen.

You can get it on alibaba but I would probably just buy it from anageninc.com (thekaneshop) because it seems to be the most “reliable” source. Anyone who’s has results with it buys it from Kane anyway

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is much stronger than spironolactone which is classed as a weak antiandrogen.

You can get it on alibaba but I would probably just buy it from anageninc.com (thekaneshop) because it seems to be the most “reliable” source. Anyone who’s has results with it buys it from Kane anyway
Any good results on the hairline?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any good results on the hairline?
I only used it very briefly, so unfortunately I can’t give you any personal results, but it you check out threads from @hellouser you’ll see some actual results. It’s obviously not going to work work everyone, but some claim that it’s been fabulous for maintenance or regrowth. There’s one guy in particular who’s a YouTuber and blogger, goes by the username “moreplatesmoredates”. Those are probably the most impressive results I’ve seen. Here’s a video blog about his success

Otherwise, have a scope around the forum for threads pertaining to RU. You’ll find very mixed reviews, but I think If to have tried topical spironolactone and saw no real results, it’s a good next-step option.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Couple questions, if i've done ok on dutasteride once a week would it be better to up the dosage to 2 a week or throw in one of these female hormones?
see If you can handle taking dutasteride everyday first cause if you can't then I doubt you can handle female hormones.

Can you take a pic of your gyno?
hell no!

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn ; you would attribute your sucess on top more to the combo ; dutasteride + minoxidil
Or more to the crazy combo oestradio cypro ^^ ?
I think all of it together. they all do something different but synergetically beneficial

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
where did you buy your med ?
i need to find an online pharmacy which sell legit proscar
I have used inhousepharmacy, thailandpharmacy.net, and alldaychemist before. these days i get my dutasteride from a clinic

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you think that dr reddy finast is legit ? from united pharmacies-uk
Ive never used it before. the name dr. reddy sounds kinda strange to me though lol.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
see If you can handle taking dutasteride everyday first cause if you can't then I doubt you can handle female hormones.

hell no!
Oh come why not, it's all in the name of science. I've never seen it on a man, is it like man boobs on a tubby person?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score

how long does the 5 grams last? and you apply as is, or does it need mixing with an alcohol like vodka?

https://www.thekaneshop.com/product/ru58841-2/

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
how long does the 5 grams last? and you apply as is, or does it need mixing with an alcohol like vodka?

https://www.thekaneshop.com/product/ru58841-2/
Depends how much you use every day.

You can use the premixed stuff, but there’s some question about how stable RU is when it’s premixed, and it’s also cheaper in the long run to mix your own from the powder. If you use minoxidil liquid, it’s simple to dump it in that. 1g per 20ml. So if you are using it all over your head, it’s about 4-6ml a day. If it’s just your hairline it’s maybe 2ml a day.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you are turning more and more feminine I guess? How has your beard/body hair been affected? How about erections? Muscle?
im taking oral minoxidil too so I have more body hair in some places and less in others, beard is still good mostly except I have a couple of patches that doesn't grow properly. my chest hair fell out and replaced with thinner hairs, my whole arm is getting really hairy cause of minoxidil except for my hands, I seem to be losing hand hair. and my lower leg hair has been shedding but my upper back is more hairy.
I've never had any problems getting or maintaining erections.
I think maybe I lost a little muscle in some places but I haven't noticed a loss in strength. though I wasn't very muscular to begin with

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh come why not, it's all in the name of science. I've never seen it on a man, is it like man boobs on a tubby person?
It's not like man boobs. I'd rather not show that on the internet cause creeps might jack off to it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn how long have you been on oral minoxidil now? I can’t remember if you got the dread shed with it or not. Still got steady regrowth wnd still on CPA? I was going to say that you could always try a progesterone gel to see if it gives your temples a boost but if you’re already on cpa I wouldn’t bother.