Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't even have diffuse thinning before reflex

1000008195.jpg

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped the testosterone injections because RU and Bicalutamide are not able to stop the hair loss. And I returned to estradiol injections. Most likely forever. Apparently there is no way for me to have testosterone in my body and not go bald.
Put on a dress and come visit me I will take good care of you.

corn_scoops

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime I type "MTF" transformation I barely see anyone who recovered hair it's always the same balded hairline they had before transitioning and crap texture. I think regrowth must be some miracle even on hrt. What's the point of growing tits and losing sex drive only to not have any results for hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months scrotal minoxidil and 1 month bica and I'm still stuck at this disgusting recessed norwooded bald state. I'm starting to think it will never get any better. And don't look at my hair falling onto my forehead, it's like that because I wore a hoodie for 12 hours straight today to cover my embarrassing norwooded scalp out of shame. I even microneedled every week for the first 2 months out of desperation and it looks like all this pain was for nothing.

Attachments

• PXL_20240421_212238238~4.jpg
    PXL_20240421_212238238~4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 43

oreagon1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everytime I type "MTF" transformation I barely see anyone who recovered hair it's always the same balded hairline they had before transitioning and crap texture. I think regrowth must be some miracle even on hrt. What's the point of growing tits and losing sex drive only to not have any results for hair
It's not perfect but from my experience it's vastly more effective then everything else, if you're willing to deal with all the side effects.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think hrt recovers much at the front unless it's paired with minoxidil and the troons on reddit are too dumb to use it. Hrt slowly made my hairline rounder by itself but minoxidil really made the difference although it's not really improving anymore so I'm going to add dutasteride and oral ru soon

oreagon1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took awhile for me to get any noticable gyno (I think around 7 months, I thought at first the HRT wasn't even working). I got it removed last month, I'm planning on going off of HRT soon. If that doesn't work I might stay on it like Almas until I get much older. I'd assume physical changes and other side effects get worse with time so that might be an issue.

Edit: Just to add I didn't think it wasn't working because I wasn't regaining hair, it's just I had switched from finasteride to dutustaride and oral minoxidil at the same time as I started HRT.

Last edited:

oreagon1

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 months scrotal minoxidil and 1 month bica and I'm still stuck at this disgusting recessed norwooded bald state. I'm starting to think it will never get any better. And don't look at my hair falling onto my forehead, it's like that because I wore a hoodie for 12 hours straight today to cover my embarrassing norwooded scalp out of shame. I even microneedled every week for the first 2 months out of desperation and it looks like all this pain was for nothing.
Minoxidil on where? someone's a massive troll