Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you ever run out of money or you can't get your sh*t in asia move in greece everything is without Rx here i will buy you E2 :D You deserve to have hair man you are willing to do whatever it takes trully
I'm in Nicaragua and everything is otc (spironolactone,bica (but its 100 dollars yikes) topical estro gel and pills. Everything except cypertone acetate) also is there pills you can take that is not limited to only 2g for estrogen? Or id there higher dose pills available.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what bica does when paired with estradiol injections:

Positive-
Better hair overall
More attractive face
Keener eye for fashion and aesthetics

Neutral-
Female taste in media
Marijuana less enjoyable
Stronger desire to become perfect

Negative-
Slightly more gyno (not rly paying attention to this)
Fear of saying dumb things
Lower ability to relate to others
Strong non sexual desire for the company of beautiful women
Pure disgust feeling towards non beautiful people
Bigger dopamine hits when buying things (addictive)

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
Duasteride targets one male androgen while RAISING testosterone levels.
It doesn’t target all the other male androgens—& that seems to be the problem & reason for its ineffectiveness in some males.
mirin sh*t genetics if dutasteride isn't enough

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair I didn't even really have bad balding barely noticeable. It could be stated I actually got on treatment for prevention. But I got upregulation
upregulation of what, T? I had bad hormonal acne and body odour before dutasteride which I don't experience now even with over 900 ng/dl T

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My Sister is 1.5 years older than me and more wrinkly than me. Women do not age better than men wtf lol.
So you saw a woman this wrinkly at 28? Not even that b**ch who went viral for looking old had this many wrinkles

Attachments

• www-instagram-com-courtball-internet-75047271.jpg
    www-instagram-com-courtball-internet-75047271.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 28

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why HRT is a bad idea at an old age. Young people on hrt will look cute but as soon as you reach 40-50 you may aswell just go bald. This is why I say that most guys here will regret HRT in the future

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_093303_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_093303_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240420_093311_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_093311_Samsung Internet.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240420_093315_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_093315_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 29

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is why HRT is a bad idea at an old age. Young people on hrt will look cute but as soon as you reach 40-50 you may aswell just go bald. This is why I say that most guys here will regret HRT in the future
No one is advocating for grandpas to transition and he still ended up looking better somehow in the end. Look at Poyd treechada, almost same age as chris hemsworth but looks half his age and still doesn't have a single wrinkle

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro e2 at 2mg won't make you a woman .. hrt must not be prescribed for creeps with no hair loss or prostate health issues or whatever.. these creeps need some ssri drugs instead with a lot of benzos

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to exercise before I started using HRT. Now I have lost interest in it and don’t see the point in it. I try to maintain a slight calorie deficit to avoid gaining weight. Nothing unusual. I'm not motivated to answer questions from someone who has been hating on me for months.

CPA does not affect testosterone levels if it is exogenous. CPA will only affect my receptors.
U need to stop being a fat f*** Almas. I fast EOD for 24h. I eat twice a day one day and the next only once a day. Also do cardio EOD for an hour. And high estrogen in men will increase weight. So I suggest you drop estrogen in any form if you want to be a skinny sexy b**ch like myself.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro e2 at 2mg won't make you a woman .. hrt must not be prescribed for creeps with no hair loss or prostate health issues or whatever.. these creeps need some ssri drugs instead with a lot of benzos
Lol 414 is a creep with no hairloss. Yet he thumbed up your comment lol. Not all here use low doses like you.